Photo

Radio

2 replies to this topic
AkGTASeri
  • AkGTASeri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:34 PM

I discovered that radio has a pretty important role in a GTA game, at least for me. I like listening to in-game radio more than real-life radio. The in-game radio is combined with in-game stuff and real life songs. So I was thinking that in the next GTA, the radio should be taken to a whole new level. Being able to make your own radio show, name it and hire people to work at it. And to make it better, you should be able to visit the studio and see how things are, and firing people if you don't like their work. And to make it even better, it should give you a weekly profit of at least 5000 $ smile.gif

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

i dont agree with running your own radio show but definetly a customisable radio station where you can choose to upload your favourite tunes. i believe the upcoming All Points Bulliten (its an entirely online sandbox crime game)are to involve last fm in ther game. but yeah uploading songs and then a choice of hosts with preset lines/intros to songs ie 'this is for all the lovers out there' before 'la la love you' the pixies . maybe a choice of cool cult celebrity hosts like Bill Hicks or Hunter s thompson or jack nicholson or vincent price would be sweet. redio stations should also have live bulletins so when your being chased down the freeway they talk about it or if you killed 3 prostitutes the night before someone should atleast mention it on the radio.

AkGTASeri
  • AkGTASeri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (vincentmillidge @ Feb 23 2010, 21:15)
i dont agree with running your own radio show but definetly a customisable radio station where you can choose to upload your favourite tunes. i believe the upcoming All Points Bulliten (its an entirely online sandbox crime game)are to involve last fm in ther game. but yeah uploading songs and then a choice of hosts with preset lines/intros to songs ie 'this is for all the lovers out there' before 'la la love you' the pixies . maybe a choice of cool cult celebrity hosts like Bill Hicks or Hunter s thompson or jack nicholson or vincent price would be sweet. redio stations should also have live bulletins so when your being chased down the freeway they talk about it or if you killed 3 prostitutes the night before someone should atleast mention it on the radio.

That's already happening in GTA IV. After u did a mission, it appears on the news on the internet, and on the radio.. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users