• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:11 PM

sh*t..man it's started to not wroking lol you need fix it

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

And you need to grow a f*cking brain....

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747 @ Feb 20 2010, 20:46)
QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 20 2010, 21:13)
QUOTE (C06alt @ Feb 20 2010, 16:29)
I made a short clip to show some moves. The cop ped is godded for the purpose of this demonstration.

Is SOOO unfair i cant do ANY of these awesome moves! sad.gif sad.gif im crying why wont it work

If ur not playing with WASD, use the keys ure rlly playing it.

I play with WSAD... what i do is.. I lock on to target and then i pers and hold w, a ,s or d and then i repeatedly press the left mouse button... what am i doing wrong?

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 20 2010, 23:23)
And you need to grow a f*cking brain....

Arent there mods around ? This individual CONSTANTLY name calls and harasses members... Seriously its quite obvious that he is in high school or something and definately NOT a mature adult. GROW UP

Symbiote
  • Symbiote

(f.k.a. AngryAmoeba)

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 20 2010, 18:00)
I play with WSAD... what i do is.. I lock on to target and then i pers and hold w, a ,s or d and then i repeatedly press the left mouse button... what am i doing wrong?

Well C06alt said you should hold WASD and then hold the mouse button, so maybe your mouse clicks are too short? Just a guess.

sk8er_martz
  • sk8er_martz

I hate this username.

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:48 AM Edited by sk8er_martz, 21 February 2010 - 04:16 AM.

I really like this mod as I sometimes had trouble with fighting because I love to do the special moves but a lot of the time I'd come across an enemy or multiple enemies that never give me the chance to dodge an attack and throwing random punches at them felt boring, now if I ever come across these types of guys I can easily take them out with style!

It's also possible to disarm someone's gun with this mod, it's very hard but is technically possible (they always run away from you while you're being shot in the face if you run up to them, the best time to go is when they're in cover, they'll stand up when you get close and then you can do it). I've only tried disarming someone of their pistol though so I'm not sure if it would mess up on a two handed or throwable weapon, I was surprised enough that it worked with the pistol.

Edit:

You can disarm any weapon, the rocket launcher is one hard weapon to try though!

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:17 AM

Ive just noticed u can do this tricks with friends fighting with u in multiplayer too! u kick them down and after the faling down anim stopped they die.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747 @ Feb 21 2010, 10:17)
Ive just noticed u can do this tricks with friends fighting with u in multiplayer too! u kick them down and after the faling down anim stopped they die.

HAHAHAHA this f*cking rocks! I'm going to start MP mode with baseballs only and everybody will be like "ZOMG HAX!!!!11 HOW DID U DO DAT DIS ZOMG GIVE ME THE CHEAT CODE WHAT I NIT TO FRITE? ZOMG ZOMBIE HAX!111" or sth like this xD This is gonna rock...

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

Double
Yeah lol as someone said it's possible to disarm people from every weapon! Starting from bat, ending on RPG! Hahaha it's so cool. I disarmed cop in Alderney State Prison and got M4 with 9999 rounds (The AI weapons have infinite rounds...but when they appear as a pickup, they always have 2 mags for some reason) and started pwning everybody...also I disarmed an cop from his Glock and when I started shooting he started limping lol, but I didn't even hit him...This mod is soo cool!

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747 @ Feb 20 2010, 17:13)
@topeira

just change his walkstyle to niko's walkstyle.

what? i can do that?? how?

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:02 AM

Does this mod slow the framerate down in ANY WAY??

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 22 2010, 01:02)

Thats a stupid question man
if you think you cant play GTA IV dont play it and buy a new PC

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 22 2010, 01:27)

AGaAIN... does this mod slow down GTA IV at all?

Jask777
  • Jask777

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

well if you can fight lag free without the mod then what difference will it make to just fight with some combo moves confused.gif

After all that's the purpose of the mod, to make fighting combos easier to use, which are in the game already but requires multiple keys to be pressed and remembered repeatedly tounge.gif

ask that question to yourself and think... for some time there bud.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 22 2010, 02:45)
QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 22 2010, 01:27)

AGaAIN... does this mod slow down GTA IV at all?

I hope you're joking....
Mods like HD cars, can slow the game, but how the f*ck a little change in game file can slow a game?
Ehh srsly, what a shame that people without basic knowledge on mods can post in GTA Modding section....

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:31 AM

No slowdown from this mod for me.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Its an action table, so it wont slow down anything. This is just some keybind action table so you dont have to press 3 or 4 things at a time, So this is actually pretty sweet wink.gif

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Feb 22 2010, 14:10)
Its an action table, so it wont slow down anything. This is just some keybind action table so you dont have to press 3 or 4 things at a time, So this is actually pretty sweet wink.gif

Should this mod work regardless of what version we have? I have the latest version of GTA IV and this mod is not working for me sad.gif. It sounds really awesome and its unfortunate that it would work for us select few. Why is that? Can someone help me? I cant even disarm opponents like you all are talking about . mad.gif

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 22 2010, 15:19)
Its an action table, so it wont slow down anything. This is just some keybind action table so you dont have to press 3 or 4 things at a time, So this is actually pretty sweet  wink.gif

Should this mod work regardless of what version we have? I have the latest version of GTA IV and this mod is not working for me sad.gif. It sounds really awesome and its unfortunate that it would work for us select few. Why is that? Can someone help me? I cant even disarm opponents like you all are talking about . mad.gif

Remember that also your framerate can depend on how the game detects your actions on keyboard- On my old computer, I couldn't type cheats in in San Andreas, because when the game lags like hell, it doesn't detects that you pressed some key. So try for example, making those moves with enemies in building, as in building you should get most FPS.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 22 2010, 15:42)
Its an action table, so it wont slow down anything. This is just some keybind action table so you dont have to press 3 or 4 things at a time, So this is actually pretty sweet  wink.gif

Remember that also your framerate can depend on how the game detects your actions on keyboard- On my old computer, I couldn't type cheats in in San Andreas, because when the game lags like hell, it doesn't detects that you pressed some key. So try for example, making those moves with enemies in building, as in building you should get most FPS.

Thats because its a closed interior, and not much objects too load. But however when going outside theres alot to load cars bricks, stuff like that. I only have set my shadow too low and i get something like 25 FPS outside inside 30 FPS

Windows XP SP3
Nvidia 9500GS
Quad Core
1280*1024

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Feb 22 2010, 16:41)

Thats because its a closed interior, and not much objects too load. But however when going outside theres alot to load cars bricks, stuff like that. I only have set my shadow too low and i get something like 25 FPS outside inside 30 FPS

Windows XP SP3
Nvidia 9500GS
Quad Core
1280*1024

user posted image
tounge.gif

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

aight ill try that thx

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 22 2010, 17:37)

aight ill try that thx

Aight, report back if it works

Michael2Corleone
  • Michael2Corleone

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

hey C06alt,stay online for a min..i reinstalled GTA and goona try now..
or just help us now xD fix.

Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

I guess I'll be called a "F**ing" brainless assdouche" or something for this but.. I can't seem to get it working either, I've tried holding directon keys while punching, I've tried pressing them all rapidly,almost at the same time etc. etc. on arms length of the opponent on flat ground, still doesn't seem to work.

I haven't got the latest patch though, I think I have the patch that came out before the latest one. But someone in this topic said it worked for him anyway, so..

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Ftmch @ Feb 23 2010, 17:33)
I guess I'll be called a "F**ing" brainless assdouche" or something for this but.. I can't seem to get it working either, I've tried holding directon keys while punching, I've tried pressing them all rapidly,almost at the same time etc. etc. on arms length of the opponent on flat ground, still doesn't seem to work.

I haven't got the latest patch though, I think I have the patch that came out before the latest one. But someone in this topic said it worked for him anyway, so..

Just stand to arm-to-arm and then Hold the Walk Forward (Only WASD if u really use WASD for walking) and after that hit Attack 1 (LMB). Its not that easy to make niko do the Moves. It takes some time to practice.

Ftmch
  • Ftmch

I'm selling these fine leather jackets...

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:42 PM Edited by Ftmch, 24 February 2010 - 12:06 AM.

QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747 @ Feb 23 2010, 16:40)

Just stand to arm-to-arm and then Hold the Walk Forward (Only WASD if u really use WASD for walking) and after that hit Attack 1 (LMB). Its not that easy to make niko do the Moves. It takes some time to practice.

Yup, that's exactly what I've been doing.

I have a wireless keyboard though, maybe that has something to do with it? That's the only thing I can think of anyway, my computer is pretty good, and the game is smooth etc.

I mean, I've beaten up like 30 guys now, but the only thing that happens when pressing any of the WASD-keys followed by the left mouse button is that Niko punches the person in the regular way.

Edit: Tried the latest patch aswell, still no success.

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE (Ftmch @ Feb 23 2010, 16:42)
QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747 @ Feb 23 2010, 16:40)

Yup, that's exactly what I've been doing.

I have a wireless keyboard though, maybe that has something to do with it? That's the only thing I can think of anyway, my computer is pretty good, and the game is smooth etc.

I mean, I've beaten up like 30 guys now, but the only thing that happens when pressing any of the WASD-keys followed by the left mouse button is that Niko punches the person in the regular way.

Edit: Tried the latest patch aswell, still no success.

Yeah same here its sad that we are missing out on this great mod due to something we just cant figure out sad.gif

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:37 AM

OMG

I cant believe it guys its so F****ing easy!!!

well i use a Xbox 360 Controller mercie_blink.gif

just hold the W or D or A key
and press LMB but hold it!

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:07 AM Edited by zerofreeze, 24 February 2010 - 07:23 AM.

OMG MadCap is a troll who would knew notify.gif

Must've been really hard to find that picture orly.gif

People should try and explain this in herp derp language ph34r.gif

Heres an example : Herp Derp = ON breadfish_by_Moto.gif

When a random person walks on the street, and you have this action_table provided by C06alt, When walking on ze street aim for ze person that walkz on ze street. When aiming ze press Left Mouse Button and A, W, S, or D this depends if you have nothing in ze hand. Or if ze are carrying a weapon.

Herp Derp Lang = OFF

Well if this isn't going to work than i dont know whatsthat.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users