Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

Tested the mod on my friends laptop, it's great icon14.gif
i wish the victims became ragdolls after the impact instead of the pain animations, it's really boring to see the same reaction always, why R* had to do this too ? they should have used the potential of euphoria...

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Function-X- @ Feb 18 2010, 21:14)
Tested the mod on my friends laptop, it's great icon14.gif
i wish the victims became ragdolls after the impact instead of the pain animations, it's really boring to see the same reaction always, why R* had to do this too ? they should have used the potential of euphoria...

True, would be cool to see sth like this but unfortunely an seperate .asi script should be made to make it, however I'm not sure.

Michael2Corleone
  • Michael2Corleone

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 18 2010, 19:22)

keep trying it doesnt work at once just keep trying i was ingame 30 mins until i figured it out

Yea..Thats my homie Mr.Right XD

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Michael2Corleone @ Feb 18 2010, 22:13)
QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 18 2010, 19:22)

keep trying it doesnt work at once just keep trying i was ingame 30 mins until i figured it out

Yea..Thats my homie Mr.Right XD

LOL but its awesome there is some combos like in San Andreas the boxing combo in which you grab the guy's neck and begin to hit his face with your kneecap
thats some funny shi*t i love this mod cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Michael2Corleone
  • Michael2Corleone

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:30 PM Edited by Michael2Corleone, 18 February 2010 - 10:35 PM.

yes...But i also like Cobra moves smile.gif
Edit:quechus where is your silenced pistol for GTA IV no downlaod anymore?
Edit2:R* should done this long time ago.. good work CO6alt

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Michael2Corleone @ Feb 18 2010, 22:30)
yes...But i also like Cobra moves smile.gif
Edit:quechus where is your silenced pistol for GTA IV no downlaod anymore?
Edit2:R* should done this long time ago.. good work CO6alt

I will improve it dont worry
just wait 2 days smile.gif

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

I have been trying everythign i cant get it to work either

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 19 2010, 15:19)

It's a bit lil more complicated than it says in readme, just get an oponnent that'll attack you, aim at him and quickly press LPM+ W+D...It works for me.

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 19 2010, 15:36)

It's a bit lil more complicated than it says in readme, just get an oponnent that'll attack you, aim at him and quickly press LPM+ W+D...It works for me.

so you have to press w AND d at the same time?

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 19 2010, 15:39)

No...there's just bigger chance to get a combo using W+D instead of only W or only D.

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 19 2010, 15:40)
QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 19 2010, 15:39)

No...there's just bigger chance to get a combo using W+D instead of only W or only D.

ahhhh I cant get it to work!! I tried w AND d and yeah i did a head but.. but thats what the game always does. Wheres the high kick? and the combos everyone is talking about? its not working

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

Some tips to get the combos to work.

Distance is critical u have to be just the right distance away not to far and not to close, about arms length.
You should be on level ground with your opponent.
Your oponnent should be standing up and if possibil facing you.
You need to hit a direction button then a split second later hit the R key or LMB this works for me best.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:47 PM

CO6alt, you should srsly write in the first post "IF IT "DOESN'T" WORK FOR YOU, IT MEANS YOU'RE A f*ckING NOOB AND SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS TOPIC" or sth like this. I'm srsly tired of all those brain-less people that can't even follow the instructions and say how it doesnts works for them. confused.gif

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:12 PM

Cant get it to work, whatever I do it just doesnt do the combos...

Btw, i have two action_table files on the data -folder, the other one is the .csv which I replaced, and the other one is .xml. Should I do something about the .xml?

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22)
CO6alt, you should srsly write in the first post "IF IT "DOESN'T" WORK FOR YOU, IT MEANS YOU'RE A f*ckING NOOB AND SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS TOPIC" or sth like this. I'm srsly tired of all those brain-less people that can't even follow the instructions and say how it doesnts works for them. confused.gif

Your the brainless noob here, just because you got a mod easily working doesnt mean it works for everyone.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (Kuppih @ Feb 19 2010, 18:12)

Btw, i have two action_table files on the data -folder, the other one is the .csv which I replaced, and the other one is .xml. Should I do something about the .xml?

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22)

Your the brainless noob here, just because you got a mod easily working doesnt mean it works for everyone.

its more easy if you use a gamepad
and the xml has nothing to do with the csv file

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22)

Don't you understand it works for everyone the same way and they just don't know how to use it? I could understand if you all would whine if this would be an asi mod, but no! This isn't an asi mod, and it works for everyone, they just don't have enough freaking patience to use it properly!.

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 19 2010, 20:52)

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22)

Don't you understand it works for everyone the same way and they just don't know how to use it? I could understand if you all would whine if this would be an asi mod, but no! This isn't an asi mod, and it works for everyone, they just don't have enough freaking patience to use it properly!.

I understand that, but it doesnt work. Ive spend at least 20 minutes trying to do the combos

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Kuppih @ Feb 19 2010, 19:12)

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22)

I understand that, but it doesnt work. Ive spend at least 20 minutes trying to do the combos

Trust me, get an oponnent, when approached press both W+D, then quickly press LMB, if you'll be able to pull it out, you will manage how to do the rest of the combos.

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 19 2010, 21:25)
QUOTE (Kuppih @ Feb 19 2010, 19:12)

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22)

Trust me, get an oponnent, when approached press both W+D, then quickly press LMB, if you'll be able to pull it out, you will manage how to do the rest of the combos.

Thats what i've been trying to do, it doesnt work. Dont know why

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

Hmmm....let's figure out why it isn't working for you then...maybe coz of v5 patch? I head there's some strange sh*t happening on it with the melee...for example you couldn't punch without aiming someone. etc etc...Or maybe you're using an other model than Niko? I personally use it on v4 patch with Niko's model.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 19 2010, 21:14)
Hmmm....let's figure out why it isn't working for you then...maybe coz of v5 patch? I head there's some strange sh*t happening on it with the melee...for example you couldn't punch without aiming someone. etc etc...Or maybe you're using an other model than Niko? I personally use it on v4 patch with Niko's model.

ive used it with other models it works properly
but like i said its harder to get the combos in keyboard in xbox you will get it after 2 tries

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 19 2010, 23:14)

Im using patch 4.

I suppose I could reinstall GTA, I have a lot of mods which could be the problem

But I'll try with my PS3 gamepad first, if I get it to work

Gameman246
  • Gameman246

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

I find it easier to just use the standard one-two punch, and then immediately follow up with a combo. If your having problems, you could try that.

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

I made a short clip to show some moves. The cop ped is godded for the purpose of this demonstration.

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (C06alt @ Feb 20 2010, 16:29)
I made a short clip to show some moves. The cop ped is godded for the purpose of this demonstration.

what do u know - it DOES work with other models. strange.
when im not playing as niko i cant counter normally (without the mod). i cant dodge attacks. it's like only niko's model has the animation for the dodge and counter combo.

now i see that i am supposed to be able to make the combos work even with other models. perhaps i could do "dodge" with other models too? i dont think im mistaken but maybe someone can clarify this.

i always thought that the rig for the other models wont allow the animation.
maybe only models that use niko's rig allow for the combos...

co6alt - u think that its really impossible to dodge with other chracters?

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

@topeira

just change his walkstyle to niko's walkstyle.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747 @ Feb 20 2010, 17:13)
@topeira

just change his walkstyle to niko's walkstyle.

it would be stupid cause im making a movie with this mod and well it works perfectly

jclewis
  • jclewis

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

Is SOOO unfair i cant do ANY of these awesome moves! sad.gif sad.gif im crying why wont it work

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (jclewis @ Feb 20 2010, 21:13)

Is SOOO unfair i cant do ANY of these awesome moves! sad.gif sad.gif im crying why wont it work

If ur not playing with WASD, use the keys ure rlly playing it.

HippieCommunist
  • HippieCommunist

PWR2DPPL

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

this is extremely nice modding works right there!

dont know if its worth mentioning; but theres a slight problem with the condition of the victim being armed/shooting (the animations get screwy)
is there a way to make it only work if the victim is in melee stance? inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users