» «
Photo

[REL|GTAIV] Kung Fu Mod

148 replies to this topic
C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:50 AM Edited by C06alt, 20 February 2010 - 04:27 PM.

user posted image

Description:

Unlocks all the special combo moves for the player to use instantly on command.

Usage:

The mod works both with game pad and keys and uses a combo system similar to most fighting games.

Unarmed Combos

A + left mouse button (Unarmed Attack Combo 1)
W + left mouse button (Unarmed Attack Combo 2)
D + left mouse button (Unarmed Attack Combo 3)
S + left mouse button (Disarm Opponent)

A + R (Unarmed Attack Combo 1)
W + R (Unarmed Attack Combo 2)
D + R (Unarmed Attack Combo 3)
S + R (Disarm Opponent)

Knife Combos

A W or D + Left mouse button (Knife Attack Combo 1)

Bat Combos

A + Left mouse button (Bat Attack Combo 1)
D + Left mouse button (Bat Attack Combo 1)

The same moves can be pulled off using a game pad
with left analog stick far left being A
left analog stick up is W ect.

You are now ready grasshopper. FIGHT!!!

>> DOWNLOAD <<

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:57 AM

JUST AMAZING im going to try it out W0000T!
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice]

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:00 AM

THIS MOD IS FREAKING AWESOME! Im gonna make a youtube video of it!!

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:04 AM

That would be great. icon14.gif

EduardKoeleJuck
  • EduardKoeleJuck

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:22 AM

Man, this does look great. I'm gonna try it out sometime icon14.gif

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:23 AM

Not new, U just dont have to counter the meele atttacks form the Peds now, they were avaiable in the main game, but nice mod anyway.

First i saw the pic i thought u made another ragdoll move, but then i saw its the animation.

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:50 AM

oh, very nice mod. tested and working. pretty cool.

is there a way to edit these moves to make them not instant kills? maybe make them take about 50% health of a target?
i took a look in the file u edited and couldnt figure out how to do that myself :\

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:19 AM

video here!

hehehe i made it to look like youre playing an old school street fighting game biggrin.gif
  • SonicTheSexhog likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:30 AM

Doesnt work. Deleted.

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

it does work. you can see it very clearly in my video.....

gtaloversa6o
  • gtaloversa6o

Im Niko Bellic. Y L0Lz

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

Looks great. Keep it up C06alt icon14.gif

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Feb 18 2010, 11:56)
it does work. you can see it very clearly in my video.....

Maybe u just used the Combos that are already in the game.

Anyway for me it isnt working.

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

Doesn't work for me either...

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Kuppih @ Feb 18 2010, 15:19)
Doesn't work for me either...

Could it be that u Play with the Arrows?

Maybe thats the problem, i didnt tried it yet, but it may work to use ArrowU + LMB, etc..

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:18 PM Edited by topeira, 18 February 2010 - 03:23 PM.

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Feb 18 2010, 09:19)
video here!

hehehe i made it to look like youre playing an old school street fighting game biggrin.gif

i have to be honest here but i know how the mod works since it works for me and this video makes a really poor job of showing it in action. the long overhead angle, the really low FPS and the large amounts of characters fighting, none of them looks like niko does in vanilla makes it impossible for new comers to see how the mod looks in action.

on the other hand - u r not co6alt and it shouldnt be your responsibility to show us how the mod works. actually it isnt co6alt's either.
if ppl want to test it - it's just a tiny file and they can try it.

and to get it to work what I do is i press and hold W,S,A or D and click the left mouse button repeatedly when im close to my opponent. from close ranges it unleashes a combo that knocks the enemy out immediately.

for example -
forward + many times on the attk button - grab the opponent and knee him
up + many times on the attk button - punch, high kick, punch

just an example of what i remember

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:08 PM

Does this only work on 1.0.5.0? Cause im using 1.0.4.0

QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747)
Could it be that u Play with the Arrows?

Maybe thats the problem, i didnt tried it yet, but it may work to use ArrowU + LMB, etc..

Nope, I play with WASD. Tried the arrows but didnt work

Hudler
  • Hudler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:12 PM

I'm using 1.0.4.0 and it's working. BTW there is no 1.0.5.0 patch. The newest - patch v5 is 1.0.0.4.

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Hudler @ Feb 18 2010, 18:12)
I'm using 1.0.4.0 and it's working. BTW there is no 1.0.5.0 patch. The newest - patch v5 is 1.0.0.4.

Thanks for correcting

Dunno why it isnt working for me then

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Kuppih @ Feb 18 2010, 16:38)

Thanks for correcting

you have to hold the key then click LMB but when locked on and you MUST hit the ped

THIS IS AWESOME

Kuppih
  • Kuppih

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 18 2010, 18:50)

Thanks for correcting

you have to hold the key then click LMB but when locked on and you MUST hit the ped

THIS IS AWESOME

Didn't work

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

co6alt, u think u can create a mod that will allow the player to shoot while moving crouched maybe?

maybe that's something that is also possible editing a simple file....

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (topeira @ Feb 18 2010, 08:18)
i have to be honest here but i know how the mod works since it works for me and this video makes a really poor job of showing it in action. the long overhead angle, the really low FPS and the large amounts of characters fighting, none of them looks like niko does in vanilla makes it impossible for new comers to see how the mod looks in action.

on the other hand - u r not co6alt and it shouldnt be your responsibility to show us how the mod works. actually it isnt co6alt's either.

and to get it to work what I do is i press and hold W,S,A or D and click the left mouse button repeatedly when im close to my opponent. from close ranges it unleashes a combo that knocks the enemy out immediately.

for example -

i posted a video, i dont care if you like the fact that i did or not. and it actually does show a few combos, i just wanted to make it more interesting. its not my problem wether you liked it or not! i know i could have a simple slideshow thing of all of the combos but i chose to do this instead.

C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:18 PM

Thats an intersting idea topeira crouch moving shooting. I recently had trouble with that behavoir
Ill check it out.

Not sure about lowering the power of the attacks, I never saw values for the dammage they do.

I never said there were new fight moves but u can pick what ever one u want to do rather then have
One play randomly, which is nice.

To thoses it doesnt work for, Try it when u are Nico.

If u can do a reguler counter move then this should be easy.

You got to be close enough. (About arms length)
You got to have the target locked on.
You hold A or W or D or S then hold LBM and u will do a move.

Its basicly the same as pulling a pre counter move evade except you click LMB or hit R instead or Space.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Kuppih @ Feb 18 2010, 17:55)
QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 18 2010, 18:50)

Thanks for correcting

THIS IS AWESOME

Didn't work

keep trying it doesnt work at once just keep trying i was ingame 30 mins until i figured it out

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:26 PM

CO6alt, can you marry me so you can be my housewife and do mods for me all the day?
Srsly, I love you for this, dude. I dreamed to make those combos without having to wait for oponnent to hit you, because basicly most of peds are fighting pretty dangerously, especially russian ones, and it's almost impossible to make them miss you. I always wanted to request this but I didn't know it's possible, I know that somebody could do a mod where you hit some key and Niko does combo animation, and the scripts deletes some of nearest AI's health. Great job mate. OFFTOPIC: Why the f*ck we can't choose what combos we can do at the time (not in the mod, in Vanilla IV), when in sh*tbox and PS3 every move did have different keys? Ahh, those Rockf*cks...
@Topeira:
Very, very good idea. I hate that fact so much, it basicly makes tactical playing impossible (in most of games I crouch aim perfectly and take any enemies shooting down...pretty cool strategy if you ask me..)

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Feb 18 2010, 18:21)
QUOTE (topeira @ Feb 18 2010, 08:18)

for example -

i posted a video, i dont care if you like the fact that i did or not. and it actually does show a few combos, i just wanted to make it more interesting. its not my problem wether you liked it or not! i know i could have a simple slideshow thing of all of the combos but i chose to do this instead.

interesting is good, but interesting doesnt have to be bad. i cant blame u for low FPS. not your fault of course, but the far away angles and from ABOVE, of all angles, where u cant see anything... that's just a bad choice for an angle. if u think it's good that obviously your goal was not to show off the moves. its impossible to recognize more than 2 combos and its hard to recognize which character u need to watch cuz they dont look like niko. when watching it u are looking for vanilla niko at first.

BUT it's still better than nothing , i guess. u made an effort so it's commendable.

i dont mean to offend u, mate. just making a criticism based on arguments. and i dont mind that i dont like it cuz i wasnt looking for a good presentation of the mod in action.

anyways, thanks for this mod, co6alt. i really which u can make the crouching+moviing mod. would be really cool. can't figure out why R* made the game like this.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

Well i figured out that with a gamepad its MORE easy than with keyboard to do this

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (quechus13 @ Feb 18 2010, 19:43)
Well i figured out that with a gamepad its MORE easy than with keyboard to do this

Well, true, as you have to press LMB a few times. Man, it's almost impossible on my broken mouse, you need to put like 2 kilo's on LMB to even click it so making the combo without getting hurt is nearly impossible...sh*t, gotta change my attack key to TAB or sth like this ;/

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (topeira @ Feb 18 2010, 12:41)
interesting is good, but interesting doesnt have to be bad. i cant blame u for low FPS. not your fault of course, but the far away angles and from ABOVE, of all angles, where u cant see anything... that's just a bad choice for an angle. if u think it's good that obviously your goal was not to show off the moves. its impossible to recognize more than 2 combos and its hard to recognize which character u need to watch cuz they dont look like niko. when watching it u are looking for vanilla niko at first.

BUT it's still better than nothing , i guess. u made an effort so it's commendable.

i dont mean to offend u, mate. just making a criticism based on arguments. and i dont mind that i dont like it cuz i wasnt looking for a good presentation of the mod in action.

anyways, thanks for this mod, co6alt. i really which u can make the crouching+moviing mod. would be really cool. can't figure out why R* made the game like this.

ah its ok then, man. i though u were trolling or something. icon14.gif

topeira
  • topeira

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Feb 18 2010, 20:13)
QUOTE (topeira @ Feb 18 2010, 12:41)

ah its ok then, man. i though u were trolling or something. icon14.gif

nnaaaaah smile.gif that wasnt trolling

that's trolling -

i had sex with your mom...

but the one i had with your grandmom was much betta'...

it's just a shame your grandpa is such a poor camera man that even if he WOULD know how to upload it it wouldnt get much views...

oh and the kung fu mod sucks!!!

THAT'S trolling. tounge2.gif

obviously i didnt have sex with neither of them....

and even if i had than how would i know it was YOUR family? obviously i dont know who u r....

... and maybe your family are not very attractive. i mean - i got some standards. i wouldn't sex ANY grandmom.... she has to look hot...

at least for her age...

and the mod IS cool , so....

inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users