Photo

GTA: LONDON

27 replies to this topic
BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:55 PM Edited by brownbear, 20 February 2010 - 07:57 PM.

Thanks to dux fever and guru for the logo and akavarii112 for the weapons

user posted image

CITY: LONDON
POPULATION: 7,556,900

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

SETTING

2010, London city. You play as Jazz Khan a second generation pakistani from Bradford, Yorkshire. Jazz is a well known member of the Bradford drug squad, a gang with many links to heroin smuggling and the pakistani underworld. One day, while he and his closest friend are smoking weed at his flat, three masked men burst in shooting his friend, the leader of the B.D.S. With leader dead the gang quickly disbands with members being arrested and deserting, but for Jazz it is far more personnel, his friend, a man who was like a brother to him was assaniated. Jazz gets a phone call from his brother Omar in london, he has leads to who killed Jazz' friend, the Turkish mafia. Jazz knows he could never stand to the Turkish mafia and tries to leave the incident behind him, but when he learns that his brother was kidnnaped by the turkish mafia he must go to london and save his brother. But things wont be that simple, he must find away to survive in a foreign, unforgiving city.

GANGS

KARACHI KILLERS
A large and influental gang falling under the bracket of disorganised organised crime. Members are young and violent, however they prefer quick attacks such as drive-bys from the back of motorbikes and arson rather than outright brutal attacks. Made up of mostly british born pakistani and bangladeshi men in their 20's-30's. Members are not considered "good" gangsters by other gangs due to their impulsiveness and lack of business sense. The gang are losing power as members are assassinated by the turkish mafia. They have territory in Newham and Tower hamlets. Their operations include heroin dealing and occasionaly extortion while the elder members are involved in heroin smuggling.

PIKEYS
A fairly large gang of irish gypsies or "pikeys". Members are mostly unemployed middle aged alchoholics who live on camp sites outside of london. The gang is generally disrespected by other gangs although they are often hired as "mercenaries" by other gangsters to oversee drug deals. Their only "territory" is their homes on the camp site outside of london. Their operations are dog fighting, bare knuckle boxing and thugs for hire.

LAGOS BOYS
A small gang of nigerian fraudsters. Members are in their 30's-40's and are often very intelligent. The gang do not outright kill people although they often hire the cutter twins to carry out hits. They do not have territory although can be seen in haringey and hackney in paticular. They have operations in fraud and black mailing.

CRANE FIRM
A large and influential cockney organised crime family. Members are in their 30's-40's and often overweight. The gangsters use excessive brute force defeating their enemies with beatings, knee cappings and shotgun attacks. The gang is infamous throughout london although their reign over the london underworld is greatly diminishing with the rise of ethnic gangs. They have territory in tower throughout east london. They have operations in extortion and gun running.

MAHONEY CREW
A very large and influental anglo-irish organised crime family. Members are in their 20's-40's. They are notorius throughout their south east london teritory. They are currently engaged in a high profile gang war with the Turkish mafia and the Crane firm. They have engaged in many high profile shootings although they prefer to hire yardies to carry out shootings while the elder members stay back and control the business aspect of the gang. They have territory throughout south east london. They are involved in cocaine smuggling, contract killing and armed robbery.

ZAKHAEV BRATVA
A large and influential russian organised crime gang. Members are in their 20's-40's and often at the peak of physical fittness. Members have honed their fighting skills after years in the russian army, they use their military links to get hi tech weaponry and are armed with the best arsenal of any gang in london.
they rule their territory with an iron fist. They have territory in hackney and haringey. They have operations in prostitution and gun running.

URBAN TRIBE
A medium sized black street gang. Members are normally in their twenties. They use classic street gang tactics like drive bys, ambushes and stabbings. They are in a brutal war with the choppa posse. They have territory in peckham. Their businessess include drug dealing, robbery and extortion.

CHOPPA POSSE
A large black street gang. Members are in their twenties. Due to their youth they are generally thought of as weak however they have proved this image wrong during their war with the Urban tribe. They have territory in Brixton. Their operations are drug dealing and robbery.

SHADOW WOLF TRIAD
A large chinese organised crime gang. members are in their 20's-50's. They are feared throughout chinatown as they chop up any one who refuses to pay protection money. They have territory in chinatown. Their operations are extortion.

LUNG WU TRIAD
A much larger chinese gang. Members are in their 20's -50's. They are curently in a very brutal war with the Shadow wolf triad over chinatown territory. They have teritory in chinatown. They have operations in extortion and human traffiking.

GANIM FAMILY (TURKISH MAFIA)
A large turkish organised crime gang. Members are in their 20's-40's. they are locked in high profile gang wars with the mahoney crew over territory and the karachi killers over rule of the heroin trade. They are known throughout london for their horrific tactics, instead of outright killing people they prefer to kidnap their enemies and torture them, often addicting them to heroin or chopping of their fingers. They have territory in south east and north london.

YARDIES
A large jamaican organised crime gang. members are in their 20's-30's. They employ the Choppa posse to sell crack and they are employed by the mahoney firm to carry out shootings. They have territory in lambeth and islington. They sell crack and act as mercenaries.

CHARACTERS

JAZZ KHAN
http://i.indiafm.com...pan/still11.jpg
A second generation bradford pakistani. Jazz is fiercley loyal and can be very brutal although he tries to be kind. He is often friendly to people if he has no history with them however he is quick to take a disliking to people. He is a very intelligent ma for someone of his upbringing.

OMAR KHAN
Jazz' level headed, kind hearted brother. An important member of the Karachi killers, he is the one who shows Jazz the ropes in the london underworld.

USMAN
The leader of the Karachi killers. A cold, distant man with no real attention to anything other than business.

HAMZA
The muscle man of the karachi killers. A brutal psychopathic man.

TUBBS

The soft yet volatile drug dealer for the karachi killers.

DOG
The leader of the Lagos boys. A cold calculating man with a brilliant business sense and a calm attitude.

KIMBO
The muscle of the Lagos boys. A suprisingly kind man who packs heart as well as muscle

RORY CRANE
The leader of the crane firm. A brutal man who is just as likley to attack his enemies as his men. At age 58 he is being pushed by other gangsters to step down.

KIDDO
The youngest member of the crane firm. A naive 20 year old , he is often bullied because of his mixed jewish and irish ancestry. He is a sweet and kind man who i driven to the point of madness when he is forced to kill a man.

RUSSEL SMITH
The muscle man of the cranes and the soon to be leader of the gang. He is not a man to toy with as he once cut a mans hand off for telling him to f*ck off.

JIMMY DOYLE
The muscle man of the mahoney crew. A violent and irrational man, his once stable mind has been wrecked from alchohol.

ANGEL
The hitman for the zakhaev bratva. A quiet shy man with few lines in the game despite frequently occuring.

BALL SACK
The muscle man for the zakhaev bratva. A simple minded brute, he is fiercley loyal to his friends and family.

SASHA
The right hand man to imran zakhaev. A loyal and compasionatte man.

BORRIS
the pimp for the zakhaev's.

IMRAN ZAKHAEV
The leader of the zakhaev gang.

SKINNY
leader of the urban tribe.

LAMONT JACKSON
The muscle man for the urban tribe.

REGAL
the muscle man for the ganim family.

WEAPONS

Stun Gun
Police Baton
Baseball Bat
Cricket Bat
Knife
Machete
Katana
Chainsaw
Pistol (P226)
Silenced Pistol (AWC Amphibian)
Revolver (Colt Python 2.5")
Combat Pistol (Desert Eagle .50)
Sawed-off Shotgun (Pic)
Shotgun (Serbu Super Shorty)
Combat Shotgun (M1014)
Assault Shotgun (Armsel Striker)
Micro SMG (Uzi)
SMG (MP5K)
Silenced SMG (MP5SD)
Rifle (Marlin Model 336)
Assault Rifle (AK47)
Machine Gun (M249)
Sniper Rifle (L96)
Combat Sniper (PSG1)
Advanced Sniper (AS50)
Crossbow (Barnett)
RPG (RPG-7)
Tear Gas Launcher (Mk 1L)
Grenade Launcher (HK69)
Flamethrower
Throwing Knives (Knives)
Molotov
Grenade
PE4

MISSIONS

1. WELCOME TO LONDON
your brother meets you in newham and you have to drive to tower hamlets while he talks about the current situation of the underworld. This mission introduces
driving and walking.

2.SNEAKY C*NT
You must drive to a council estate and beat up a guy who has been dealing on your turf. This mission introduces fighting.

3.ARSON AROUND
you, omar and Hamza have to drive to newham burn a group of houseswith molotov coktails.This mission introduces throwing objects.

4.KEBAB MAN
Omar tells you a high ranking member of the ganims has been sotted on your turf, you must go to hamza and pick up a glock and kill the gangster. This mission introduces shooting.

5.VROOM VROOM
Three members of the ganim family killed a member of your gang, you must get on the back of tubbs motorbike and shoot them. This mission introduces drive by shooting.

more characters, missions, features and soundtrack coming

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:44 AM

Wow you totally didn't rip Imran Zakhaev straight from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, haha. In fact this kind of bugs me because I too was working on a present-day London to post, but seeing as you got to it first, maybe I can help out with some stuff.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:46 AM

damn i knew i heard that name some were, it wasnt intentional

i would be very grateful for ideas smile.gif

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:08 AM

Haha yeah I'll give you some of my stuff. I got a nice weapons list for you too I'll post later.

Igor "Iggy" Kasparkova (Based off of real life Roman Abramovich): Self-made Russian billionaire with alleged links to russian organized crime. you could mold him as a replacement for Imran Zakhaev if you wish.

Jetmir Veseli (Based off of Werner Daehn): Leader of the Albanian Veseli mob. He is known to be ruthless and conniving, doing whatever possible to gain an edge and more power.

Sydney Cromwell (My old protagonist, based off of Tommy Flanagan): Scottish ex-military turned arms dealer. He is emotionally callous and has distinctive scars on his face, resembling a Glasgow smile.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:13 AM

i like that picture of the albanian guy, but maybe he could be the gangs hitman or something he just doesnt look like a mob boss for me

i ahd pictures for all the characters but i got rid of them to leave space ,i also had more characters but i though the list was getting huge so i havent put them there yet

i was going to have a welsh serial killer and a brazilian rent boy and i was going to add albanian mob and vietnamese weed dealers

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:36 AM

Yeah originally he had a brother Armend who was the acting leader, I don't know why I changed it.

Armend Veseli (Based off of Jean Reno): Older brother and acting leader of the Veseli mob. Unlike Jetmir, he tries to be calm and diplomatic, keeping a low profile to the distaste of his hot-headed brother. (This could lead to Jetmir killing Armend in a hostile takeover)

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

i like that idea, the albanians would be pimps because most of the prostitutes in London, soho especially are working for Albanian gangs.

Also you seem to have alot of good ideas, make your own topic theres always room for two

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:51 AM Edited by akavari112, 18 February 2010 - 02:55 AM.

QUOTE (brownbear @ Feb 18 2010, 02:39)
Also you seem to have alot of good ideas, make your own topic theres always room for two

Eh I guess, I wouldn't mind just merging the good parts of mine into yours and just make one good topic, but I'm sure you don't want me flooding you with crap to put in haha. I'll keep working on mine and release it later on. You can still keep the weapons list for your topic.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:56 AM

to be honest i dont think this topic will be strong

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Feb 18 2010, 02:56)
to be honest i dont think this topic will be strong

Its a great idea, I just find it to be crammed with to much information.

Try reorganizing it and changing it up a bit by changing the size, colors, and font of some of the work.

NinjaHorse
  • NinjaHorse

GTA addict.

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:26 AM

Id say make the presentation better. Personally I would like to see london (after we return to vice or LS/SA first though!)

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:14 AM

I really think if you get lots of good information running in the OP, it might turn out to be a pretty decent topic. I'd love to help with some things (like weapons and characters and such), and mind if I PM you a logo that I made prior to this topic to get you started?

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:55 PM

i would very much appreciate it if you did a logo smile.gif

How do i put things in boxes like other topics?

mubd
  • mubd

Comfort Wipe Pedaler

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:33 PM

All of the UK + The Republic of Ireland would be good. I mean, they are two very small countries which suit a GTA game.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (mubd @ Feb 18 2010, 13:33)
All of the UK + The Republic of Ireland would be good. I mean, they are two very small countries which suit a GTA game.

all of the uk would be england, scotland, wales and northern ireland, thats pretty big.

kyledacar
  • kyledacar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:24 PM Edited by Raindancer, 20 February 2010 - 02:38 PM.

i dont want the person to be a bloody paki !!!! icon13.gif make him 100% british beef !!! icon14.gif

WARNED

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

he is 100% british he was born in bradford, thus being british

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

Rockstar arent going to have a main character of pakistani decent . theyd alienate a propotion of there target audience and could very easily cause even more contraversy than usual. imagine what certain parts of the muslim/pakistani community (not all, but a powerful minority ) would do if a scottish,english,american games developer like Rockstar (infamous for ther graphic content and cultural nihilism) made a gta game with a pakistani protagonist, able to get prostitutes, drink, deal drugs, gamble...etc ther would be f*cking uproar flags,ethigys, games, posters etc would be burnt by mobs of angry reactionary archaic muslims around the world. rockstar would have to pussy foot around these dark ages minded fools and the game would suffer.

now i say London but with an anglo saxon protagonist from a large grotty mill town in the north west of england. who dabbles in drug dealing and football hooliganism. the game could start on a bus full of the local firms lads going to an away game. thers the mindless chanting, beer drinkin, cocaine sniffing,dope smoking general cocky banter. they arrive at a home team pub near the stadium, as the bus doors open you gain control of the character and hear the roar of the home teams firm stood waiting on the streets, thers a stand off and then all hell brakes loose as you fight your way through a 50 man brawl. mid brawl a gun goes off killing a friend of yours, he could even die in your arms haha. you are forced to run when the police turn up spending the rest of the game looking for revenge and becoming vastly involved in londons seedy underbelly. thats what id go for

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (vincentmillidge @ Feb 19 2010, 21:42)
Rockstar arent going to have a main character of pakistani decent . theyd alienate a propotion of there target audience and could very easily cause even more contraversy than usual. imagine what certain parts of the muslim/pakistani community (not all, but a powerful minority ) would do if a scottish,english,american games developer like Rockstar (infamous for ther graphic content and cultural nihilism) made a gta game with a pakistani protagonist, able to get prostitutes, drink, deal drugs, gamble...etc ther would be f*cking uproar flags,ethigys, games, posters etc would be burnt by mobs of angry reactionary archaic muslims around the world. rockstar would have to pussy foot around these dark ages minded fools and the game would suffer.

now i say London but with an anglo saxon protagonist from a large grotty mill town in the north west of england. who dabbles in drug dealing and football hooliganism. the game could start on a bus full of the local firms lads going to an away game. thers the mindless chanting, beer drinkin, cocaine sniffing,dope smoking general cocky banter. they arrive at a home team pub near the stadium, as the bus doors open you gain control of the character and hear the roar of the home teams firm stood waiting on the streets, thers a stand off and then all hell brakes loose as you fight your way through a 50 man brawl. mid brawl a gun goes off killing a friend of yours, he could even die in your arms haha. you are forced to run when the police turn up spending the rest of the game looking for revenge and becoming vastly involved in londons seedy underbelly. thats what id go for

i myself am half turkish and a muslim, yet i have turks as the murderous, torturing, drug dealing main antagonists.
However i do see your point.

The Guru
  • The Guru

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:43 AM

I thought of making a logo for you and if you like you can use it.

user posted image
CODE
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/axyau8.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT*

The original design was made by CCPD but I just edited the text and used a different logo resource. Props to him.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:58 AM

sorry guru i'm already using a logo by dux fever

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:51 AM

Nah, it's fine. I might make my own London thread, but I'm not sure, yet. But it's fine.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:58 PM

remember any contribution is welcome

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

dux you and i should just help Brownbear's topic. i don't see the point in having 3 different london threads just because we have a few differing ideas. if we all collaborate into it it could be really good and won't just fade away in a week or two

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

i'm fine with that

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

brownbear you should add a features list or something where we can put in interesting ideas that would make the game fun, like car customization and whatnot.

ldee
  • ldee

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:31 PM

Nothing for me to say cept London looks really really purrtiee.. :3

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I'll PM you guys my ideas once I'm ready.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users