GRAND THEFT AUTO V: VICE CITY

547 replies to this topic
GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

Wow, this is absolutely brilliant! So much effort and hard work has really payed off, have a cookie cookie.gif icon14.gif
  • SammiiDoogles likes this

SammiiDoogles
  • SammiiDoogles

Where is my mind?

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by SammiiDoogles, 08 September 2013 - 02:44 PM.

Wow, coming back to this thread after all this time is crazy.

I made this long before GTA V had been announced and it was a lot of fun putting it together, but I just haven't had enough time over the last couple years to continue working on it. It was a lot of fun to make looking back though. Funny seeing a lot of stuff I thought would be a good addition being featured in V, looks like Rockstar and I were on the same wavelength for some things haha.

It's doubtful that i'll continue work on this, mainly because I don't have time anymore but also because it's kind of a relic now and predates V. Would love to make another concept some time, but being as I'm in University right now (doing Game Art Design), I'm not going to have the time right now and one would hope any work in this vein would be for professional purposes!

Anyway, cheers for all the support for this thread, 63,000 views is insane! Much appreciated.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

I made this long before GTA V had been announced and it was a lot of fun putting it together, but I just haven't had enough time over the last couple years to continue working on it. It was a lot of fun to make looking back though. Funny seeing a lot of stuff I thought would be a good addition being featured in V, looks like Rockstar and I were on the same wavelength for some things haha.

It's doubtful that i'll continue work on this, mainly because I don't have time anymore but also because it's kind of a relic now and predates V. Would love to make another concept some time, but being as I'm in University right now (doing Game Art Design), I'm not going to have the time right now and one would hope any work in this vein would be for professional purposes!

Anyway, cheers for all the support for this thread, 63,000 views is insane! Much appreciated.

You had a really good luck on this, SammiiDoogles, Because people don't appreciate concepts like this in 2013!

SammiiDoogles
  • SammiiDoogles

Where is my mind?

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

You had a really good luck on this, SammiiDoogles, Because people don't appreciate concepts like this in 2013!

2011 was a good year haha.

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

This is f*ckin awesome work!! heres hoping for GTA VI to be Vice it seems its ment to be with the whole VI thing lol, i can see that coming up on the trailer already lol, please R* !!

mnmn1234
  • mnmn1234

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

My god, this has to be the best Concept i have ever seen!

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

Awesome work OP. Really great!!

Let's all hope that VI will be in VICE CITY

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

Very nice work OP.  Shame the first time I have seen it is today........ only 4 years after you started it :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users