Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Awesome, finally some progress :)

• RomerJon17 likes this

Su3lliman
  • Su3lliman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

Hello, i have a big problem with the last mod, no xmas version.

My GTA4 version is the last, V1070, and i installed the correct mod for this version.

The WTC is in game but i think the old buildings and objects with collisionmodels are there too. I cant go into the north tower because of unvisible walls and objects.

Here ive made a short video where you can see the problems, what can i do?

Greetings from Wuppertal

weidncol
  • weidncol

World Trade Center Mod Manager

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

Do you have any other map mods installed? ~Colton (Facebook Page Admin)

RobGTAIV
  • RobGTAIV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:43 AM Edited by RobGTAIV, 03 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Hi,

I just wanted to quickly report some bugs i have discovered over the last month or so, with the World Trade Center map mod; version 0.35. I only upgraded from 0.3 to 0.35 yesterday, so the snow mod is still downloading.

The first bug, and the one which really annoys me the most, is that the traffic piles up in certain locations surrounding the WTC. For example, in this screenshot below, the cars reach this point and then randomly decide to turn around for no apparent reason. They crash into this building next to the road, and get stuck. 

ayiF9SR.jpg

cwx3vHP.png

In this screenshot you can see that the traffic is turning around when it reaches the exit to the tunnel, near to the World Trade Center.

eBqT5h8.png

The second bug, is that the underground car park doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure if it's actually supposed to work in the game, but it looks like it should. You can see here that the entrance is just blocked by this wall. There's a road sign which is blended into the wall at the top. If i attempt to drive through the wall, i crash straight into it. I'm sure there was supposed to be an underground car park in this mod but i really don't know.

HGLiFp6.png

Just thought i'd let you guys know about these bugs in case you had no idea.

And also, how do i take screenshots, like the ones bundled with the WTC IV download, without Niko being visible in the picture? I know how to take a basic screenshot with FRAPS, but how do i take one without Niko in the image? The reason i ask is because, i want to make my own desktop wallpapers.

Cheers, and well done on creating such an amazing mod you lot!

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

You take them with the video editor.

lol.

RobGTAIV
  • RobGTAIV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:37 AM Edited by RobGTAIV, 03 October 2013 - 04:43 PM.

You take them with the video editor.

lol.

Oh, okay. But could you expand on that please? 

I Googled but i still don't understand how to do it.

Thanks!

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by weidncol, 02 October 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Hello RobGTAIV! Thank you for posting your list of bugs/concerns with our mod; I'd be happy to assist and resolve your issues. 

1) Car Path Issues: When this mod was first created, the cars still drove on the actual WTC plaza because the car paths were still made to drive where there once used to be road. To temporarily fix that issue, we added a file with the mod (optional to install) to make it where cars turned around in the street near the WTC Complex. While this method worked, it wasn't optimal and created a HUGE build-up where everyone tried to turn around. Luckily, our amazing dev person GTARandom re-did the car paths where they are COMPLETELY functional, meaning they don't turn around in the streets or drive on the plaza! It just works! Here is the file for you :) http://www.mediafire...64m/wtc fix.rar

2) Parking Garage: No, the non-enterable parking garage is NOT a glitch or bug, it just simply is not in this version. It is expected to be in 0.4, however :)

Again, I hope that I resolved any questions/concerns you had :)

~Colton (FaceBook Page Admin)

RobGTAIV
  • RobGTAIV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hello RobGTAIV! Thank you for posting your list of bugs/concerns with our mod; I'd be happy to assist and resolve your issues. 

1) Car Path Issues: When this mod was first created, the cars still drove on the actual WTC plaza because the car paths were still made to drive where there once used to be road. To temporarily fix that issue, we added a file with the mod (optional to install) to make it where cars turned around in the street near the WTC Complex. While this method worked, it wasn't optimal and created a HUGE build-up where everyone tried to turn around. Luckily, our amazing dev person GTARandom re-did the car paths where they are COMPLETELY functional, meaning they don't turn around in the streets or drive on the plaza! It just works! Here is the file for you :) http://www.mediafire...64m/wtc fix.rar

2) Parking Garage: No, the non-enterable parking garage is NOT a glitch or bug, it just simply is not in this version. It is expected to be in 0.4, however :)

Thanks for the response to my message. It was very kind of you to explain the situation with the bugs that i reported, and to supply me with the paths fix. I searched on Google for a paths fix a while back, so i'm surprised i didn't come across this at some point. The parking garage sounds like a pretty good addition; i am really looking forward to version 0.4 being released. Well done to everyone who is working on the update! :D

• weidncol likes this

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

So is this mod dead? 

~Colton (Facebook Page Admin)

evtehbaus28
  • evtehbaus28

I <3 AMD

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by evtehbaus28, 03 November 2013 - 03:29 PM.

I just downloaded this mod and I was wondering where to put the car path files in the gta iv directory. Also, much of the parts of what was previously there has stayed behind and shouldn't have (Trees. bushes, fences, invisible walls, etc.) and is really causing a problem for me. Any help would be very useful.

EkgqatC.jpg

rY1xrsq.jpg

wsKEDFd.jpg

mQQtF7G.jpg

AssTAws.jpg

F45Fuab.jpg

98bUVkO.jpg

p3AgDPe.jpg

A2b4CLV.jpg

Ae4n0zP.jpg

UAMbhR6.jpg

There. That may be of use to you to help solve my issue.

Jose Manuel PCM
  • Jose Manuel PCM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I download that version and now the path fix game bugs me when something is marked on the map is there a solution to traffico of path? Why the game crashes when I put the "path Fix"?  :panic:  :cry:  pLEAASEE HELPMEE!!

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

World Trade Centre Mod Facebook Page Manager

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by RomerJon17, 03 November 2013 - 11:50 AM.

I was talking to Hbx84 couple months ago. He's working on his own project he must concentrate with. He cannot do EVERYTHING and remember what he said... He can't promise anything. When he completes his own project. He maybe continue with WTC 0.4? GTA IV is still a playable game when GTA V first released. GTA V will be heavy with PC Gamers if it's released for real!

evtehbaus28
  • evtehbaus28

I <3 AMD

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

I download that version and now the path fix game bugs me when something is marked on the map is there a solution to traffico of path? Why the game crashes when I put the "path Fix"?  :panic:  :cry:  pLEAASEE HELPMEE!!

The same with me, as i said before. I'm not sure which game folder to put the vehicle paths into. Also, some of the world objects stay spawning into where the plaza and inside the buildings. I'm not sure what I  should do, weidncol, any suggestions for us? 

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

I really love this mod. But I cannot play it, it makes me sick inside. =/

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Any progress lately on the mod? ~Colton (Facebook Page Admin)

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

Sorry I didn't post much... I have no news from Hbx84.. I was really, really busy at work.. Doing web-sales... :/ 

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by 65536, 29 December 2013 - 07:03 PM.

I don't play with this mod, but seems it is dead:

1. That website provided for downloading WTC Mod and hosting screenshots posted for it on first post of thread - http://hbxworks.com is just dead - it won't load at all, after searching on google.com the search engine found no results or sites hosted on that web address. So this means that site hbxworks.com probably no longer exists! May someone need to upload this mod on GTAGarage.com because of the broken download link.
2. Author of the mod posted the first post with information and the broken image tags - hbx84, seems is abandoned the project and his profile because he no longer visits forums here - he has no activity on gtaforums.com since September 12th 2012 - i. e. for more than an year!

World Trade Center mod
for GTA IV and EFLC

Version 0.3
OUT NOW !!

hbx32.jpg

Trailer

Description

"This awesome mod adds the full World Trade Center complex in GTA IV or EFLC, in the southern Algonquin.
It has been congratulated many times for its realism, its conformity, its quality and its precision.

This sixth version of the World Trade Center mod completely changes the visage of the WTC complex it had until now in GTA.

The plaza is more beautiful than ever ! The WTC 4, 5 and 6 have finally been added and the plaza layout has been perfectly reconstituted !
You can walk on the plaza, buy a drink, relax next to the fountain or admire the plaza sculptures…

But the plaza is not the only update of this new version. The south bridge has been improved as well, and new WTC 2 observation deck will make you gasp !
Observe the whole Liberty City from its highest point of view ! You can also use one of the several telescopes to zoom in on whatever you want !

Some bugs have been fixed again to bring to you the most powerful GTA IV mod ever."

Pictures

mhbx1.jpg mhbx2.jpg mhbx5.jpg mhbx6.jpg mhbx7.jpg

mhbx11.jpg mhbx13.jpg mhbx14.jpg mhbx18.jpg mhbx20.jpg

mhbx22.jpg mhbx24.jpg mhbx26.jpg mhbx27.jpg

ALL images here are dead and NOT available

Others

Download here: http://hbxworks.com - This website is DEAD

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

Hey 

I don't play with this mod, but seems it is dead:

1. That website provided for downloading WTC Mod and hosting screenshots posted for it on first post of thread - http://hbxworks.com is just dead - it won't load at all, after searching on google.com the search engine found no results or sites hosted on that web address. So this means that site hbxworks.com probably no longer exists! May someone need to upload this mod on GTAGarage.com because of the broken download link.
2. Author of the mod posted the first post with information and the broken image tags - hbx84, seems is abandoned the project and his profile because he no longer visits forums here - he has no activity on gtaforums.com since September 12th 2012 - i. e. for more than an year!

World Trade Center mod
for GTA IV and EFLC

Version 0.3
OUT NOW !!

hbx32.jpg

Trailer

Description

"This awesome mod adds the full World Trade Center complex in GTA IV or EFLC, in the southern Algonquin.
It has been congratulated many times for its realism, its conformity, its quality and its precision.

This sixth version of the World Trade Center mod completely changes the visage of the WTC complex it had until now in GTA.

The plaza is more beautiful than ever ! The WTC 4, 5 and 6 have finally been added and the plaza layout has been perfectly reconstituted !
You can walk on the plaza, buy a drink, relax next to the fountain or admire the plaza sculptures…

But the plaza is not the only update of this new version. The south bridge has been improved as well, and new WTC 2 observation deck will make you gasp !
Observe the whole Liberty City from its highest point of view ! You can also use one of the several telescopes to zoom in on whatever you want !

Some bugs have been fixed again to bring to you the most powerful GTA IV mod ever."

Pictures

mhbx1.jpg mhbx2.jpg mhbx5.jpg mhbx6.jpg mhbx7.jpg

mhbx11.jpg mhbx13.jpg mhbx14.jpg mhbx18.jpg mhbx20.jpg

mhbx22.jpg mhbx24.jpg mhbx26.jpg mhbx27.jpg

ALL images here are dead and NOT available

Others

Download here: http://hbxworks.com - This website is DEAD

I've spoken to the owner Hbx84 and he told me his domain and his hosting has expired and the mod isn't DEAD! I have a Facebook Page "https://www.facebook...dTradeCenterMod" is still active and there is a download link available for WTC 0.3.5. Hbx84 was really busy his exams and he finally finished it! I will keep up to date about Hbx84 and I hope he will fix the problem... 

Again, he was back online since last year on 2013.. Not 2012..

• 65536 likes this

oblus
  • oblus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

could someone post alternative link but not to installer - to offline manual install of this mod?

i know that is BIG but maybe someone has upload this to any file share server.... ?

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

After two years of no updates, the WTC Mod Team is ready to start looking for scripters and moddlers once again. The previous team we had sort of died out when Hugo's (Hbx84) laptop was stolen. If you would like to help get this amazing mod started back up again, please post here if you would like to contribute.

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:38 PM Edited by weidncol, 30 April 2014 - 01:52 AM.

Here is a current list of planned features and updates for 0.4:

- Make 2 WTC lobby and arrange the train station paths.
- Make Marriot Hotel interior.
- Make underground parking garage.
- Make 107th floor indoor observation deck at 2 WTC.
- Make MLOs for all interiors (No rain, less sound and no wind.)
- Improve night lights for all buildings.

- Improve West Street.

- Improve North Tower West Street entrance.
- Create Mall at the World Trade Center.
- Create some office interiors.
- Populate areas of the buildings.
- Bug fixes.

ViceDiaz
  • ViceDiaz

Rockstar USA Leader

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

I was part of the original team. I designed the plaza sign textures, and helped give a lot of details of the Windows on the World designs.

If you need any help let me know.

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

I was part of the original team. I designed the plaza sign textures, and helped give a lot of details of the Windows on the World designs.

If you need any help let me know.

We could definitely use your help! Currently, we have no people to help design the new version so you would be much help. Me, Hbx, and RomerJon know a lot of details for the complex, and I have blueprints for the concourse level. If we can actually get 0.4 developed, I can assure it will be the biggest update to this mod since it was first started.

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:41 AM Edited by RomerJon17, 03 May 2014 - 11:48 AM.

Okay Summer is coming for Hbx84 and I hope he will continue this project. It's sad GTA V is not coming for PC yet. :/

----

I have a strongest computer but the problem is... I am not good at 3D Modelling.. I'm only good at making Machinima videos...

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:35 PM

Why do you say it's sad GTA V is not on PC?  don't think the World Trade Center would look good in Los Santos, lol.

Anyway, glad this mod is (maybe) back on tracks!

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:58 PM

He might mean that we could do this mod for GTA V if and when somebody makes a New York City map for V. (That might be me as I mentioned I would do that for GTA V in my Real NYC Map Thread.)

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

Here's something to roll with the WTC mod, guys!

q1D0zJQ.jpg

Stock Version

Emergency Light System Version

The truck that died during the WTC attacks

w5bz17t.jpg

• weidncol likes this

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:40 AM

^^ If I remember correctly, that will be in the 9/11 Museum which opens this month!

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

^^ If I remember correctly, that will be in the 9/11 Museum which opens this month!

Really? Do you know when it opens? I'd love to see shots of the museum and this monsterous truck!

weidncol
  • weidncol

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:44 PM

^^ It opens to the public May 15th. Normally it will cost $20 a person to get in, but opening day is free thanks to the anchor tenant of One WTC, Conde Nast.

The admission fee helps ensure that the 9/11 Memorial Museum’s mission of education and commemoration can continue. The 9/11 Memorial & Museum does not receive any city, state, or federal funding, so the admission charge is critical to support stringent security for a twice-attacked site, preservation of artifacts, education programs, commemorative ceremonies and maintenance of the Memorial and Museum. It also ensures free access to the Memorial for all. Admission is free for all visitors on Tuesday evenings from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. To learn more about the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, visit: http://www.911memori...background-info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users