» «
Photo

[REL|WIP] World Trade Center Mod 0.3

7,629 replies to this topic
RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

World Trade Centre Mod Facebook Page Manager

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:02 PM Edited by RomerJon17, 14 April 2012 - 11:07 AM.

QUOTE (GTAPR @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 03:14)
Nice blueprints. Definitely useful I think. Ghehe

EDIT; Found some odd bug.
The mod removed all the traffic from all southwest Algonquin.
I saw the traffic even going away from the WTC area at certain points. There's a screenshot shown underneeth.
Will it be fixed? sad.gif

Please edit the ratio..

The reason why the traffic cause this problem, because you removed Nod18 IDK what file is it...
It helps to remove traffic off the plaza but the problem is all the traffic does U-turn..

----------

My favourite scene I made last year =)

GTAPR
  • GTAPR

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 22:02)

I saw the traffic even going away from the WTC area at certain points. There's a screenshot shown underneeth.

Please edit the ratio..

The reason why the traffic cause this problem, because you removed Nod18 IDK what file is it...
It helps to remove traffic off the plaza but the problem is all the traffic does U-turn..

----------

Removed file Nod18?
Sorry, I haven't removed anything. And the ratio? What does it do, and how to do it?

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (GTAPR @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 23:02)

Please edit the ratio..

----------

Removed file Nod18?
Sorry, I haven't removed anything. And the ratio? What does it do, and how to do it?

I think it's Nod27... ( Replaced file )

The picture on the thread... It's too huge confused.gif Make it medium size.

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (GTAPR @ Saturday, Apr 14 2012, 13:02)

Please edit the ratio..

----------

Removed file Nod18?

The WTC mod removed that file. Inside that file is the path of the AI traffic. And if the path is missing, then the traffic will do an U-turn (like RomerJon said) that makes a huge chaos, and incidents. Rockstar programmed the game so, but I think, it would have been more confortable if they had made it so that the traffic just stops, and makes a big jam without bumps...

----

@RomerJon17: Nice vid! Great job! icon14.gif

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:16 PM Edited by pr94, 14 April 2012 - 05:27 PM.

Quite funny... What if I write in 2001? wink.gif

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (pr94 @ Sunday, Apr 15 2012, 04:16)

Quite funny... What if I write in 2001?  wink.gif

OFFTOPIC:

I did... =)

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:59 PM Edited by pr94, 26 April 2012 - 07:39 AM.

There's a little problem with the 0.3 installer... EFLC 1.1.1.0 automatic installer file is missing, says the installer...
(Le lien est inexistant.)
EFLC 1.1.0.0 files are there, but I've got 1.1.1.0

Does anybody have the file, and share it?

----
Update: Nobody? sad.gif

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (pr94 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 23:59)
There's a little problem with the 0.3 installer... EFLC 1.1.1.0 automatic installer file is missing, says the installer...

----

----

nkjellman should have some files, but did you update your patch?

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 22:25)
QUOTE (pr94 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 23:59)

----

----

nkjellman should have some files, but did you update your patch?

I don't want to, because I've mods that won't run on that patch... confused.gif

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

World Trade Center 2011 Memorial Tribute (Emotional)

3dstructures
  • 3dstructures

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hello Guys

Im making a 3d Memorial of the World Trade Center
I already talked to Romer About it on facebook

The model wil be finniched within 4 weeks!!
I would like to share the model to the mod builders here!
HBX And Romer

Do you both use skype?
So we can do Private Conversation

Im sorry but i caint post images here!

Best Regards Andy Mulderij

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (3dstructures @ Friday, May 4 2012, 07:18)
Hello Guys

Im making a 3d Memorial of the World Trade Center
I already talked to Romer About it on facebook

The model wil be finniched within 4 weeks!!
I would like to share the model to the mod builders here!
HBX And Romer

Do you both use skype?
So we can do Private Conversation

Im sorry but i caint post images here!

Best Regards Andy Mulderij

3dstructures, not just me and Hbx84, don't forget GTARandom. He's part of making the mod too...
I do have Skype but no longer working... Windows Live, Idk..

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

In 0.4 I think Bump and Spec maps should be added. Now its just reflections. It would make the map look way better. They made the VC and SA maps look amazing.

3dstructures
  • 3dstructures

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

im online on facebook! GTA Random wil be part of the share hehe

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

In 0.4 I think Bump and Spec maps should be added. Now its just reflections. It would make the map look way better. They made the VC and SA maps look amazing.

Icehancer 2.1 would be perfect for GTA IV =) World Trade Centre reflection =D

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 21:53)

Have you played Vice City Rage?

They used all the proper shaders on the models for the avalable part of the map. You probably have not played it as my IV port is down (no site big enough for upload) and I remember you only have IV. Best way to compare is to download IV SA Beta 2 (Before Beta 3 comes out as Beta 2 won't be there anymore), and then see how Beta 3 looks. You will see a vast improvement. This mod will improve a tun with them. All the textures will look 3D. If you want I could post some IV SA comparison screens. Beta 2 (no proper shaders) vs Beta 3 (proper shaders). I understand though that shaders like that come later which is why this doesn't have them.

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Friday, May 4 2012, 09:00)
QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 21:53)

Have you played Vice City Rage?

They used all the proper shaders on the models for the avalable part of the map. You probably have not played it as my IV port is down (no site big enough for upload) and I remember you only have IV. Best way to compare is to download IV SA Beta 2 (Before Beta 3 comes out as Beta 2 won't be there anymore), and then see how Beta 3 looks. You will see a vast improvement. This mod will improve a tun with them. All the textures will look 3D. If you want I could post some IV SA comparison screens. Beta 2 (no proper shaders) vs Beta 3 (proper shaders). I understand though that shaders like that come later which is why this doesn't have them.

Na I didn't, btw back on the topic, 0.4 progress should be back on business this week now...

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:10 AM

Na, finally get EFLC to 1.1.2.0, and it works fine again...

I think, that you should improve the LODs in 0.4, because only four sticks per building are visible from far distance (even on a top gamer pc), until it slowly loads the buildings. Yous should add a big block as LOD, then it loads that grey thing, and then the higher texture, but it won't be so weird... Also the 4, 5, 6 WTC disappear sometimes if you look away then back, they alsoshould have those LOD brick design from far distance, and a low quality face from closer istance, and then if you stand near them, it loads the full graphic, like all buildings do in GTA IV... In the Xmas edition in GTA IV (1.0.4.0) the South Building interrior disappears if you're inside. The stairs between the Marryhot and 1 WTC are also weird, disappearing sometimes...

GTAPR
  • GTAPR

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (pr94 @ Thursday, May 10 2012, 08:10)

I think, that you should improve the LODs in 0.4, because only four sticks per building are visible from far distance (even on a top gamer pc), until it slowly loads the buildings. Yous should add a big block as LOD, then it loads that grey thing, and then the higher texture, but it won't be so weird... Also the 4, 5, 6 WTC disappear sometimes if you look away then back, they alsoshould have those LOD brick design from far distance, and a low quality face from closer istance, and then if you stand near them, it loads the full graphic, like all buildings do in GTA IV... In the Xmas edition in GTA IV (1.0.4.0) the South Building interrior disappears if you're inside. The stairs between the Marryhot and 1 WTC are also weird, disappearing sometimes...

I have the same with the distance as well, but on GTA IV 1070.
Not to mention I have no traffic in the whole WTC area, and no idea how to fix that... confused.gif

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (GTAPR @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 21:39)

Not to mention I have no traffic in the whole WTC area, and no idea how to fix that... confused.gif

The installation automatically removed nod.27 in Lower Manhattan. It was Hbx84's idea to remove it. GTARandom is about to repair the path but "It's one difficult thing to repair!"

WTC Mod Fan
  • WTC Mod Fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

And it could be done inside the WTC MarryHot Hotel or 4.5 or 6 WTC?
I feel my English. I am Spanish
sad.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif bored.gif

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (WTC Mod Fan @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 02:52)
sad.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif bored.gif

Marriott blueprint sent to Hbx84. He'll design the Marriott interior and release it for 0.4.

We'll have to wait, because I believe he's really busy...

WTC Mod Fan
  • WTC Mod Fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 20:49)
QUOTE (WTC Mod Fan @ Thursday, May 17 2012, 02:52)
sad.gif   biggrin.gif   smile.gif   bored.gif

Marriott blueprint sent to Hbx84. He'll design the Marriott interior and release it for 0.4.

We'll have to wait, because I believe he's really busy...

Ok
biggrin.gif

WTC Mod Fan
  • WTC Mod Fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

And the 7 WTC? Sorry for being so heavy but you could tell me whether it will appear in May?
The 0.4?

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:37 PM Edited by pr94, 17 May 2012 - 07:42 PM.

QUOTE (GTAPR @ Tuesday, May 15 2012, 11:39)

Traffic is removed by the installer (just like RomerJohn17 said), because nod.27 managed the traffic on the WTC site, and in the nearby area. If it remains there, cars would be everywhere in the WTC buildings, and on the plaza, and that'd be annoying. GTARandom will make a new mod, that will fix the cars path, so they won't spawn inside the buildings, and won't drive on the removed roads.

-----

And the 7 WTC? Sorry for being so heavy but you could tell me whether it will appear in May?
The 0.4?

That will be another hard stuff. Hbx needs to edit another sector of buildings for this. But if he does so, then it would be possible to lower the road north to the 1WTC, and that makes possible doing a bridge between 7WTC and 1WTC, like the real one had... smile.gif

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (pr94 @ Friday, May 18 2012, 06:37)

Traffic is removed by the installer (just like RomerJohn17 said), because nod.27 managed the traffic on the WTC site, and in the nearby area. If it remains there, cars would be everywhere in the WTC buildings, and on the plaza, and that'd be annoying. GTARandom will make a new mod, that will fix the cars path, so they won't spawn inside the buildings, and won't drive on the removed roads.

-----

The 0.4?

That will be another hard stuff. Hbx needs to edit another sector of buildings for this. But if he does so, then it would be possible to lower the road north to the 1WTC, and that makes possible doing a bridge between 7WTC and 1WTC, like the real one had... smile.gif

About the WTC 7, it will be released on WTC 0.7.
World Trade Center had 4 bridges before, maybe 3.
GTARandom designed WTC 7 and it will be imported on the Italian Restaurant.
----
And I don't think it's not a good idea to make the road straight, because it will interfere the drivers and the peds.

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Saturday, May 19 2012, 00:26)
QUOTE (pr94 @ Friday, May 18 2012, 06:37)

-----

The 0.4?

About the WTC 7, it will be released on WTC 0.7.
World Trade Center had 4 bridges before, maybe 3.
GTARandom designed WTC 7 and it will be imported on the Italian Restaurant.
----
And I don't think it's not a good idea to make the road straight, because it will interfere the drivers and the peds.

Yes, I also thougth about that ped/driver problem... I also talked with Hbx about a new North Bridge, he said, that it would be possible, only needs to edit the WFC area...
Mod 0.7, eh? Thats a version far away in the future biggrin.gif

WTC Mod Fan
  • WTC Mod Fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Anyone know when will the 0.4 version?
sad.gif

RomerJon17
  • RomerJon17

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:41 AM Edited by RomerJon17, 02 June 2012 - 09:22 AM.

Observation Deck blueprint is pretty rare and hard to find.

pr94
  • pr94

The Executive

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Monday, May 21 2012, 09:41)
Observation Deck blueprint is pretty rare and hard to find. I don't like why Rockstars make codings so difficult for paths..

Maybe the Port Authority of NY has it... Someone has to write a letter, and they might send it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users