My xBox is still broke and we don't have the cash to fix it again sad.gif

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Marshy-Hex @ Jun 20 2010, 18:38)
My xBox is still broke and we don't have the cash to fix it again sad.gif

No problem bro, just get occupied with something else at the time until your parents get funds to fix it smile.gif
You know, XBox is not the most important thing in life and I bet you'll menage without it just fine. Hang on man wink.gif

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

What happened? I was on at half 7 and I only saw Alex online.

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Straznicy @ Jun 20 2010, 21:17)
What happened? I was on at half 7 and I only saw Alex online.

Come now all wink.gif

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

Ah sh*t, started watching the Brazil game so I didn't see your post. I hope it went well anyway?

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:33 PM

We lost better luck next time I guess... cryani.gif

I kidding we won

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:10 PM Edited by Strength., 20 June 2010 - 11:20 PM.

cryani.gif

cryani.gif

cryani.gif

devil.gif

The Damned MCUptown Riders

Just joking, the games were great and we played six of them in a row and won them all colgate.gif
Since no one showed up (you can all be sorry, you missed the great fun), me and Booze T started to play around 10 PM GMT+2 against tree players from Uptown Riders! First match we rocked big and in other two they warmed up and put a good and fair fight, while around forth Alex showed up cool.gif !
Fifth match was official and we wrote it down because Uptown leader Hitman showed up! Booze left the game and me and Alex combined our skills against 4 of the Uptownies, representing The Damned and putting more then a good fight and resistance to them (score says it all) wink.gif

@Straznicy: No problem bro we managed it on our own colgate.gif , but in the future I expect that people will show up for clan matches wink.gif smile.gif

One more thing, I want to thanks especially to Booze from the Angels for showing up, killer skills and games bro icon14.gif

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:35 AM

You're welcome any time man. You know I would've stayed for the last few games if my connection had let me. It was fun smile.gif

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Jun 21 2010, 01:35)
You're welcome any time man. You know I would've stayed for the last few games if my connection had let me. It was fun smile.gif

Yeah good sh*t Booze, I lold when we were all driving in ambulances after each other! tounge.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

Nice, Strength, can you post the scores and a bit in the GL topic about the match and all. And congrats. Looking forward to playing your PS3 division soon. wink.gif

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

Glad to hear what you guys won. I think I've figured out what went wrong, BST is different from GMT right now, so that's probably why I showed up an hour early. tounge.gif Any of you guys up for playing some RDR soon?

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:25 PM

I was online but didn't get an invite ?? looks like you guys did just fine without me though !! haha nice result on a 2 v 4 !!

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

Your status was set to "away"...?

TheWeirdness666
  • TheWeirdness666

The Uptown Riders: President

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:11 PM

Stength, that was a great match, and it was fun too. I hope we can do it again sometime. And we will definitely take your advice about practicing with random people. Thanks again for a fun time last night

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:30 PM Edited by Strength., 21 June 2010 - 04:32 PM.

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Jun 21 2010, 14:25)
I was online but didn't get an invite ?? looks like you guys did just fine without me though !! haha nice result on a 2 v 4 !!

Yes Nitt, your status was sett as "away" all of the bloody time, since no one showed up from my gang at 7:30 p.m GMT I bombed you with messages, party and game invites but didn't got any feedback from you cry.gif
I also wrote you a message 4 hours before the match to join me, LeRay and Booze T for some TDM's practice and a little reminder how long until the match begins! Anyway me and Mr. Booze managed to keep the first 3 match games in our favor and blasted everywhere like 2 crazy motherf*ckers, real team work (SWAT job biggrin.gif )!
No worries Nitt, next time and I am glad that I can count on some of the people from Angels when something like this comes up smile.gif

@Weirdness666: No problem bro, it was a fun and trilling evening and we should definitely give it a try a few times more when you get a little bit of more practice and when my people start to show up on arrange dates and time cool.gif
Also don't hesitate to send me an invite when you see me online, because most of the time I am playing DM and TDM's on IV and it would be a good practice for you, trust me wink.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

Ahhh I see !! perhaps if your status is set to "away" game and party invites do not appear ?? I was sort of playing sort of spending time with the family as it was my 1st Fathers day !! not sure how long you have to leave the xbox before it sets you to away ??

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:35 AM

I think its 10 minutes and then it pops you to away, or however long it takes yours controllers to turn its self off, but I'd think it would change back once you start playing again.

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:42 AM

I'm so happy Germany have drawn England in the last 16. I'll be in England during the game so I'll need to do my utmost the wind up the English. rolleyes.gif

Aussiebushmatt
  • Aussiebushmatt

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:53 PM

Congrats on the winning the match guys. I may actually have LIVE Gold by tomorrow, so I can start playing with you guys sooner. However, I still haven't been bothered to get my GTA disc fixed so we'll have to play RDR for now wink.gif

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Aussiebushmatt @ Jun 24 2010, 19:53)
Congrats on the winning the match guys. I may actually have LIVE Gold by tomorrow, so I can start playing with you guys sooner. However, I still haven't been bothered to get my GTA disc fixed so we'll have to play RDR for now  wink.gif

Thanks bro colgate.gif
I am still far from playing and tasting the gameplay of RDR, since the site I usually buy games suspended my account because of some money transaction bull suicidal.gif

Anyway today is the 25th and I done my job (check out the first page)!
Members who are promoted have my greetings and congratulations while others who are kicked out or totally inactive my middle finger for wasting my time wink.gif

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

Thanks for the promotion Strength! (I think am promoted anyway because I'm now listed as a lieutenant.) biggrin.gif

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (gtafan113 @ Jun 25 2010, 21:11)
Thanks for the promotion Strength! (I think am promoted anyway because I'm now listed as a lieutenant.) biggrin.gif

Yes no problem Gina, you proven your loyalty to The Damned from the very first beginning, so I decided to promote you for that without F.M.C smile.gif
You are now the PS3 chapter leader and Ajbns is your left hand!
Your duties is to keep the members of that section in line. That means that you are in charge of anything that is going on in the PS3 chapter like organizing events and participating in the same, finding new recruits, PM-ing members on PSN or here with reminder to be active and that something you suggested is going on the PS3 or forums (events, match battles and rest you think of) and organizing match games with any other PS3 gangs around here (your choice)! Anyway are you up for the challenge girl?? cool.gif

Alex is promoted to second in charge Lieutenant (one of the highest ranks) alongside with Straznicy, while Hepemania and ASROMA_BOY are expelled/kicked out from the gang because of the constant inactivity and not shown interest within our club and our policy! Others are moved to the Hang-around and probably will experience the same faith wink.gif

We are badly in need of quality members like you fellow chaps are smile.gif !
If you know someone like that here on forums or XBox / PS3 please suggest us and spread the good words brothers, I for example lost any kind of idea how to interest people in The Damned, so as the leader of this fine club I need your help!

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:24 PM

Any of you guys up for some RDR? I'll be heading on in a few minutes.

Aussiebushmatt
  • Aussiebushmatt

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:40 PM

It sucks to see England out of the World Cup, but at least I have lots of RDR to play. I should have LIVE by the end of next week; I'm getting tired of saying this now xD

RossE727
  • RossE727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:16 PM Edited by RossE727, 27 June 2010 - 08:33 PM.

Hey, I just discovered this forum after playing TLAD religiously after picking it back after watching both seasons of Sons of Anarchy, and I'm addicted to biker gangs and stuff now. I was wondering if I'd be able to hang around with you guys on Xbox Live, sort of like a Hang Around would in a club. I cant apply to join as I dont have enough time on my hands, and it wouldnt be fair on your gang if I never showed up. I'd be interested in Free Roam cruising, or helping the gang out if your short of guys, and I wouldnt mess about, i.e. team killing etc. Even having someone to team up with in free roam would be great, as TLAD seems dead since TBOGT came out. My gamertag is "Comrade Eadie", and it would be awesome if you guys would let me hang out with you all. Thanks. smile.gif

Edit: Thought it would be easier to let you know that I play GTA IV, TLAD and TBOGT on Xbox 360, and I have EFLC ordered for PC. smile.gif

Straznicy
  • Straznicy

Laugh at your problems

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:17 AM

Sure Ross, we're always happy to play with other people. Personally I'm not that active on GTA4 these days, but a few of us still play it pretty frequently.

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (RossE727 @ Jun 27 2010, 22:16)
Hey, I just discovered this forum after playing TLAD religiously after picking it back after watching both seasons of Sons of Anarchy, and I'm addicted to biker gangs and stuff now. I was wondering if I'd be able to hang around with you guys on Xbox Live, sort of like a Hang Around would in a club. I cant apply to join as I dont have enough time on my hands, and it wouldnt be fair on your gang if I never showed up. I'd be interested in Free Roam cruising, or helping the gang out if your short of guys, and I wouldnt mess about, i.e. team killing etc. Even having someone to team up with in free roam would be great, as TLAD seems dead since TBOGT came out. My gamertag is "Comrade Eadie", and it would be awesome if you guys would let me hang out with you all. Thanks. smile.gif

Edit: Thought it would be easier to let you know that I play GTA IV, TLAD and TBOGT on Xbox 360, and I have EFLC ordered for PC. smile.gif

Sure thing bro, I'll see you on IV then wink.gif

Lady Lolliipops
  • Lady Lolliipops

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

Questions Answers
1. Your age?17
2. Any warning/commendations in your Members Log?Nope. smile.gif
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?This would be my first one, should I be accepted.
4. Which console and GTA games do you own?I own all GTA Games (except ChinaTown Wars) and play them on the PS2/PS3.
5. XB-L/PSN Gamertag?AngelAnyssa
6. Time zone?(GMT + 1:00)
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?Good with Rifle, driving, overall good player. Just don't put me in a helicopter!
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?Every day.
9. Name 3 multi player games besides GTA, that you play on your console/PC?COD:MW2, Tekken 6, LittleBigPlanet.
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you participate in the game of Lone Wolf Biker/Cops N' Crooks/GTA Race?I must admit, they aren't my favorite match types, but sure.

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

You are in and welcome Lady L. happy.gif
From your PM's I think you are the right material for The Damned, also I added you on roster and sent you an info about the gang policy! Fell free to add people from the PS3 roster on you PSN and please stay active on forums to know whats happening around here wink.gif

Lady Lolliipops
  • Lady Lolliipops

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

Thanks. smile.gif

I need a member to add me on PSN, so I can be invited into matches and what-not. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users