=D= The Damned MC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,325 replies to this topic
The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:30 PM Edited by The Damned MC, 22 August 2010 - 01:02 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Originally founded and established by ex Vietnam veteran Clarence Charles Smith in 1977! Started with a few fellow members from the war, Clarence established and run a clubhouse in Doherty, San Fierro! At the time a small group of bikers, known only for a social meetings and small thefts, started with the idea to expend chapter from Doherty to all of the mayor cities in the San Andreas state, with the drug trafficking, arms trafficking and trafficking in stolen goods!

In 1979 The Damned, now counting 25 and so members, successfully expended and hold chapters and territory in Las Venturas and Los Santos!

At the begging of 80's, The Damned gained strong counting 70 full members and also now involved in personal security, money laundering, assaults, murder, and prostitution, but with a big breakthrough of Italian mafia in Las Venturas and a small but better organized street gangs in Los Santos, The Brotherhood started to lose chapters and territory in the 2 mayor cities.

In the end of the 80's, The Damned Brotherhood lost some of the key members in the street wars and police raids, that soon resulted into losing the Los Santos and Las Venturas territory.

In 1992 after unsuccessfully setting a chapter in Liberty city and returning in San Fierro, most of the The Damned members, including Clarence himself was killed in a raid on the clubhouse in Doherty, by the SFPD and the members of the SWAT team forces, leaving a wife and a son behind him! The raid resulted the closure of the clubhouse and the end of the Doherty chapter as-well the end The Damned Brotherhood!

After 15 years The Damned MC was re-established again in 2007 by the Clarence only son Jason Charles Smith! With a new clubhouse set in Hashburry, The Damned Brotherhood was back on tracks, weaken and with no interest in the chapters of the 3 mayor cities in San Andreas state, Jason will follow a long time dream of his father to claim and fight for every right to take the territory and to start a new chapter in Liberty city, with the help of his Damned brothers!

Want to join The Damned Brotherhood? Follow the steps below!

The Damned MC Application Form
Questions & Answers
Answers
1. Your age?Answers
2. Any warning/commendations in your Members Log?Answers
3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?Answers
4. Which console and GTA games do you own?Answers
5. XB-L/PSN Gamertag?Answers
6. Time zone?Answers
7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?Answers
8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?Answers
9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console/PC?Answers
10. To become a full TDMC member, will you participate in the game of Lone Wolf Biker/Cops N' Crooks/GTA Race?Answers

Copy answered Application Form (below) to your post!
CODE
[center][tableb][th][COLOR=orange]Questions[/COLOR][/th][th]Answers[/th][tr][td]1. Your age?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]2. Any warning/commendations in your Members Log?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]3. Were you associated with any former gangs before?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]4. Which console and GTA games do you own?[/td][td]Answer Here [/td][/tr][tr][td]5. XB-L/PSN Gamertag?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]6. Time zone?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]7. How can you contribute to The Damned Brotherhood? What are your skills?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]8. How many days in the week do you visit GTAF?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]9. Name 3 multiplayer games besides GTA, that you play on your console/PC?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][tr][td]10. To become a full TDMC member, will you participate in the game of Lone Wolf Biker/Cops N' Crooks/GTA Race?[/td][td]Answer Here[/td][/tr][/tableb][/center]

Applying for a Full Membership!

To become a full TDMC member, your skills and mettle will be tested in GTA EFLC in the game
of LONE WOLF BIKER, and in GTA IV in the game COPS N' CROOKS and GTA RACE!

Rules for the LONE WOLF BIKER!
The player who is applying for the full The Damned MC member will become a LONE WOLF BIKER,
with a head start of 25 seconds and a goal to survive for a 5 minutes, will be chased by other
players with a goal to kill him! No special rules are acquired; just kill, run, hide or be killed!
The player who menages to survive for 5 minutes, will become a full The Damned MC member,
if not he can try to apply again 5 days after the last application!

Rules for the COPS N' CROOKS!
The player who is applying for the full The Damned MC member will become a CROOK, with a head
start of 25 seconds and a goal to survive to the ending point (boat), while other players will be
playing as COPS with a goal to chase him and kill him! No special rules are acquired; just kill,
run, hide or be killed! The player who menages to survive to the ending point (boat), will become
a full The Damned MC member, if not he can try to apply again 5 days after the last application!

Rules for the GTA RACE!
The player who is applying for the full The Damned MC member must survive and win in GTA RACE!
No special rules are acquired; just kill, drive and survive. There want be a 25 seconds of head
start, just a clean race! The player who menagesto survive and win the race, will become a full
The Damned MC member, if not he can try to apply again 5 days after the last application!

The Damned Forums: Here

Youtube page: Here

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Credit: Narcis_speed6

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Credit: Narcis_speed6

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:32 PM Edited by The Damned MC, 09 October 2010 - 05:25 PM.

user posted image

RANK360 ChapterPS3 Chapter360-GTPSN
user posted imageClarence Charles Smith=D==D==D=
user posted imageJason Charles Smith=D==D==D=
user posted imageStrength.gtafan113ZG Strengthgtafan113
user posted imageStraznicy
Alex DeLarge.
ajbns87Black Bandido
AIex DeLarge
ajbns87
user posted imagebwsloc1RobsEpicFretJerseyboyHBKShreddingRob
user posted imageMarshy-Hexmason.aceMarshy367masonchance
user posted imagexxxSIDESH0Wxxx=D=xxxSIDESH0Wxxx=D=
user posted image=D==D==D==D=

user posted image

360 ChapterPS3 Chapter360-GTPSN
monkeybutts11=D=monkeybutts117=D=
Bubbles1117=D=BubblesGREAT360=D=
DannyNight=D=NightTerror X=D=

user posted image

360 ChapterPS3 Chapter360-GTPSN
Unlikely Sniper=D=Unlikely Sniper=D=
Das IggsDas IggsDas IGGSDasIggs
=D=jackyboy1234=D=raftat123
=D=chigi333 =D=vignesh 271

user posted image

Previous Members
XvPhantom92vX
Hitman19
TheWeirdness666
Unit X22
matty1991
skarface1013
Doylinator
Wreckless Jake
jistyboy
$RebelG
Hepemania
ASROMA_BOY
A_S_P_M
NickRad
Kgrohmann
Big_Will_420
dantexaiver
skat0ula
Aussiebushmatt
RossE727
Lady Lolliipops
Slingaa
BigChiefDanzig
YamiFly
chitoryu12
DrivingMrBellic
WelcomeToLibertyCity

The Damned
  • The Damned

IV's finest.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:35 PM Edited by The Damned MC, 13 September 2010 - 03:45 PM.

user posted image

Here will be posted info about events and tasks that will be held by us or other gangs and members,
and in which will the members of The Damned Brotherhood have a chance to participate and obtain!

user posted image

Every Sunday, recruits from The Damned MC will have a chance to participate in the Full Member Contest!
To become a full member and to ride full-time with The Damned Brotherhood, you will need to chose
between 3 games in which your skills and mettle will be tested! Description of all 3 games is mentioned
in the first post in our topic! Also, you must apply 3 days before the event starts, by posting that you are
ready to be tested for a Full Member, so that we can all adjust ourselves for the event!

360 Participators PS3 Participators
=D==D=
=D==D=
=D==D=
=D==D=
=D==D=

user posted image

360 Chapter

DateGangsScore
Jun. 20. 2010The Damned MC vs Uptown Riders 10425 - 5847
Sep. 12. 2010The Damned MC vs Uptown Riders 4900 - 5910

PS3 Chapter

DateGangsScore
=D==D==D=

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:31 PM

Coool another MC, looking really good so far, if I can be of any assistance at all please let me know.

Good Luck !!

Also if you ever wanted a guest to be the "Lone Wolf" please let me know I'm pretty handy on 2 wheels and I'm sure your members would thrive on hunting an AoD road captain down wink.gif

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:58 PM

So many MCs after TLAD meh..........

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:06 PM

nice, a new gang that actually does it right!

Good luck from the Hare Krishna Terror Organization.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Sweet, a PS3 branch. Hope to see you guys around when TLAD is released. Good luck!

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

Let's rock n' roll sly.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:42 PM

Yay! And so the influx of MC's 2.0 begins...

Well, if you actually stick around then good luck! I sure hope you do. It's been a loooong time since the AOD has had any competition!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:12 PM

Nice to see a new gang. Be sure to check this topic when you got enough (4) members for it so you can compete with other gangs.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=437147

Aussiebushmatt
  • Aussiebushmatt

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

Nice to see another MC around here. I'm loving the main logo in the first post icon14.gif

claude_casey14
  • claude_casey14

King of San Fierro, Prince of Vice City

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

hey guys good luck i like this mc your very well put together

with regards from the hare krishna terror organization

if you ever feel like you need to be enlighted on the way of terror please feel free to stop by our topic wink.gif

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD ηDϊtε-

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

Good luck =D= and welcome icon14.gif OP looks good but the Logo/avatar is very similar to the OD imo.

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

Greetings to everyone for welcoming a new MC on the block wink.gif

Also if you ever wanted a guest to be the "Lone Wolf" please let me know I'm pretty handy on 2 wheels and I'm sure your members would thrive on hunting an AoD road captain down wink.gif

Sure, thanks man. We will gladly host you for LONE WOLF BIKER game to help us hunt for our new full members! We will keep in touch with you man!

Be sure to check this topic when you got enough (4) members for it so you can compete with other gangs.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=437147

Thanks we will, as you said after we recruit a 4 members or more, we will sign up for a gang competition wink.gif

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:34 PM

1. Nope
2. I have a PS3 and I play GTA IV.
3. PSN: Gtafan113
4. Eastern Standard Time
5. I can be an active part of the team when needed. I am an alright driver and I am working on being a better gunman.
6. I've played Halo 3 before but only a few times, I used to play Counterstrike and Combat Arms on PC.
7. Yes I will, although I'm not sure I will do well the first couple of tries.

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:40 PM Edited by Strength., 10 February 2010 - 11:55 PM.

QUOTE (gtafan113 @ Feb 11 2010, 00:34)

1. Nope
2. I have a PS3 and I play GTA IV.
3. PSN: Gtafan113
4. Eastern Standard Time
5. I can be an active part of the team when needed. I am an alright driver and I am working on being a better gunman.
6. I've played Halo 3 before but only a few times, I used to play Counterstrike and Combat Arms on PC.
7. Yes I will, although I'm not sure I will do well the first couple of tries.

You are new and first recruit in our Brotherhood. Welcome happy.gif
I will add you on PS3 list tomorrow, also fell free to use our avatars and signs!
You will be tested for a full member and give a rank when more people sign up for PS3!
Till then feel free to post here in our topic and once more welcome to The Damned Brotherhood.....

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:43 PM

More fresh mea- Er...I mean a new MC! Good luck and watch your backs

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:47 PM

Awesome, thanks. I will be on later tomorrow probably. smile.gif

ASROMA_BOY
  • ASROMA_BOY

Damned Killah

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:09 AM Edited by ASROMA_BOY, 11 February 2010 - 06:08 PM.

1. No
2. GTA IV - PS3 and GTA LC Stories - XBOX 360
3. PS3: ASROMA_BOY (Use mostly) - XBOX 360: xbizzle85
4. Los Angeles (PST)
5. I am a good driver and a good team player - Very aggressive and good communicator - only use head sets when playing
6. Gears of War, Halo III and FIFA 10
7. Yea ill get chased by cops, its cool

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:15 AM Edited by Strength., 11 February 2010 - 12:35 AM.

QUOTE (ASROMA_BOY @ Feb 11 2010, 01:09)

1. No
4. Los Angeles (PST)
5. I am a good driver and a good team player - Very aggressive and good communicator - only use head sets when playing

Welcome, you have been recruited by TDMC colgate.gif
I will add you tomorrow, but tell me on what list do you want to be added since you play GTA IV on PS3 and GTA EFLC on Xbox 360?
Also feel free to use our signs and avatars! And once more, welcome to the gang wink.gif

ASROMA_BOY
  • ASROMA_BOY

Damned Killah

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (Strength. @ Feb 11 2010, 00:15)
[/tableb]
QUOTE (ASROMA_BOY @ Feb 11 2010, 01:09)

[tableb]
1. No
4. Los Angeles (PST)

Welcome, you have been recruited by TDMC colgate.gif
I will add you tomorrow, but tell me on what list do you want to be added since you play GTA IV on PS3 and GTA EFLC on Xbox 360? Also feel free to use our signs and avatars! Once more, welcome to the gang wink.gif

Yea add me on PS3 since its the one i play more often - Do you guys change accounts for PS3 Clans - like putting the Damned at the beggining of each members name ? Late

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 February 2010 - 12:40 AM Edited by Strength., 11 February 2010 - 12:45 AM.

QUOTE (ASROMA_BOY @ Feb 11 2010, 01:19)
Yea add me on PS3 since its the one i play more often - Do you guys change accounts for PS3 Clans - like putting the Damned at the beginning of each members name ? Late

Nope it will look like this since you are only a recruit for now!
RANKUSER NAMEPSN
Foot Soldier [RC]ASROMA_BOYASROMA_BOY

Please also be more active in our topic and on forums. Regards rampage_ani.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Strength. @ Feb 10 2010, 21:25)
Greetings to everyone for welcoming a new MC on the block wink.gif

Sure, thanks man. We will gladly host you for LONE WOLF BIKER game to help us hunt for our new full members! We will keep in touch with you man!

Glad to help, just thought your guys would be spurred on a bit chasing down someone from a rival MC wink.gif

Look forward to seeing how you guys in LC smile.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

I would say why don't they test there shooting skills against me and nitty but that may be unfair.

Hitman19
  • Hitman19

Your Dad.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:23 PM

Haha! MC's are growin back! Nice to meet a NEW MC! Welcome to the forums!

Unit X22
  • Unit X22

Mr Cotroneo

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:05 PM Edited by Unit X22, 11 February 2010 - 08:09 PM.

The Lost MC Gives you a warm Monday to Friday welcome... It gives a good field for who wants to do this or that. I like it, AoD, Us, and now you... Where's your clubhouse located? Add me on XBL aswell:

XBL Gamertag: TRM xCoTrOnEo

gtafan113
  • gtafan113

Untitled

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys, I'll probably be on PS3 around 7:30ish and I'll add whoever I need to on there. smile.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:34 PM

Hey guys welcome to the Gang scene. icon14.gif
If u have any PS3 Driver interested in representing the gang through the streets of LC make sure to pay us a visit at the GTAF Race LB (link in sig). colgate.gif

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Feb 11 2010, 15:02)
I would say why don't they test there shooting skills against me and nitty but that may be unfair.

Sure we can test our shooting skills on you man, when we recruit more members for XB360, anyway thanks for being a target happy.gif

The Lost MC Gives you a warm Monday to Friday welcome... It gives a good field for who wants to do this or that. I like it, AoD, Us, and now you... Where's your clubhouse located? Add me on XBL aswell:

Thanks for a warm welcoming from you and The Lost MC smile.gif
Originally our clubhouse is set in Hashburry San Fierro, but we are hitting for Broker and Hove beach in Liberty!
Sure I'll add you and Nitty later on as friends on my X wink.gif

Hey guys, I'll probably be on PS3 around 7:30ish and I'll add whoever I need to on there.

Hey gtafan one more member (ASROMA_BOY) was recruited for a PS3 Brotherhood, so you can connect with him when he shows up in here! Also I sent a request to people who are looking for a gang, so I think we will have a new recruits for PS3 and Xbox 360 soon! Also our private forum will be soon set so you can sign up in there also. More info coming up colgate.gif

Hitman19
  • Hitman19

Your Dad.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:20 PM

Have yall noticed they have the lost mc three as one of they sigs... lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users