Vice City-Demolition Man

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
aloc_dash
  • aloc_dash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:35 PM

Ive done with most of the missions except for the demolition man (RC Helicopter). I had skipped this mission and went ahead with the other missions but now im stuck with this mission only. I dont get anyother mission. How do i finish up this mission or if there is any way that i can skip this mission. ( Im playing in PC)

fxtr
  • fxtr

=====

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

As much as I know, there is no way to skip ths mission.
However, here are some tips:
*Go into the van but don't pick up the bombs, because this will start the timer. Fly into the building and kill all the builders with the RC. after that go back and pick up the first bomb.
*Take your time flying around the building and learn to know it well.
*Drop the first bomb on the ground floor, the second bomb on the next floor, etc. This way you won't have to fly down from the highest floor, because you'll drop the last bomb there. It'll save your time.

onlyname
  • onlyname

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:47 AM

download a saved game

georgewlee
  • georgewlee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

[SIZE=7]Actually the mission isnt a hard one.. first you gotta know how to move the heli forwards.. numeric pad 9 and 6.. then put your fingers on W and S in order to control up and down.. be careful a bit and its gonna be easy

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:27 PM Edited by Spuds725, 29 November 2010 - 04:29 PM.

2 ways to skip this mission....

1. Use the Save N Play service.... upload your save and post the link.... someone will usually complete it for you shortly....
Save N Play is in the cheats section... pinned... http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397530

instructions are in the first post of the thread) if you are playing the steam version then please state so and it is ok to post this in its own thread for greater visibility..

2. There is a mission passer code tool called "TimeVault" that will pass it for you by simply entering the mission marker.... you can find it near the bottom of the 1st post in this thread...

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970

This will also work with the steam version... you will need to download one file and replace your main.scm file with this one... with that in its place.. any mission started will be instantly passed... you are also teleported short distance away so you won't start and pass the next mission available at that location...
To switch back to regular play... just put your main.scm file back in place...

//EDIT//
GRRRRR..... DON'T BUMP OLD POSTS angry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users