Photo

What can i do to finish the game?

13 replies to this topic
frnsh
  • frnsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

I've finished all the missons and there isn't any phonecall. I've bought 7 lots and i did all of their missons.

is there a map that shows the place of the lots which i can buy? I'll be thankful if you give it to me.

And if there is anything else to do to finish the game, plz tell me.

thanks user posted image

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

Did you buy and do the missions for the Print Works in Little Havana? I think that lot is required for finishing the game.

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:32 PM

Did you get all the cars for Sunshine Autos ?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:01 PM

You can buy on west island:
Dockyard
Sunshine Autos
Kaufman Cabs
Cherry Popper Ice cream factory
Little Havana Printing works

on east island:
interglobal movies
Malibu Club
Pole Position Strip Club

If you can't play longer then you probably have to buy Printing works. That will trigger last missions of the game.

frnsh
  • frnsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

Did you buy and do the missions for the Print Works in Little Havana? I think that lot is required for finishing the game

no. where is Havana? sorry i don't know even the name of the streets, Is it near somewhere i know? blush.gif

No, sorry where is it? blush.gif

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (frnsh @ Feb 8 2010, 14:35)
Did you buy and do the missions for the Print Works in Little Havana? I think that lot is required for finishing the game

no. where is Havana? sorry i don't know even the name of the streets, Is it near somewhere i know? blush.gif

No, sorry where is it? blush.gif

The streets in Vice City don't have names, but the Print Works is in the area around where we got missions from Umberto. This should help:

user posted image

All properties in Vice City (including the Print Works and Sunshine Autos) are there. The "M"s in blue circles are the places that earn you money.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

Vice city is very non linear.....

To get the final 2 'story missions', you must complete:

1. Printworks missions
2. Vercetti missions at the mansion
3. Any 5 other businesses missions/tasks

4 of the businesses have you do missions (pink markers)
4 of the businesses have you do tasks (getting in a nearby vehicle will trigger a task for 2 of the businesses, delivering cars to SSA, or going in the back room at the strip club will complete those busineses)

Moved to gameplay

frnsh
  • frnsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

Thanks, I've bought all the lots and did all the missons of Printworks. And Film studio and many others.
But I don't know how to find a job in Pole Posision lot. and I have to do the missons on Sunshine Auto's. but there isn't any phonecall!

And I don't know where is Vercetti misson.
I'll be thankful again if you help me.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (frnsh @ Feb 9 2010, 21:41)
Thanks, I've bought all the lots and did all the missons of Printworks. And Film studio and many others.
But I don't know how to find a job in Pole Posision lot. and I have to do the missons on Sunshine Auto's. but there isn't any phonecall!

And I don't know where is Vercetti misson.
I'll be thankful again if you help me.

In Pole Position, you have to travel to those back rooms, after you buy the property, and spend 300$, if I recall correctly, on a lap dance.

The missions on Sunshine Autos are car collecting missions. After you buy the property, drive down the ramp. To your right there is a garage with a posting board. Looking at the posting board, you can find a list of vehicles. You need to deliver those vehicles to that garage. Completing one list gets the dealership generating income, and should count as a pass, but there are 3 additional lists, that get Sunshine Autos generating more income.

The Vercetti missions are found in the mansion. They are Rub Out, in which you take the mansion, Shakedown, that allows you to buy property, Bar Brawl and Copland. If you haven't done these last two, the final missions won't open up.

frnsh
  • frnsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:58 PM

So if i do Vercetti misson It'll finish? sorry but i didn't get how to do these two jobs. Would you explaine more to me?
Thanks so much

frnsh
  • frnsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:43 PM Edited by frnsh, 09 February 2010 - 10:46 PM.

Oh! I finished the game! I saw the demo! I mean after killing Lance and others after Mafia wanted to take my money.

Thanks for helps.
I just don't know how to finish the Cherry Popers missons? How much ice crams should i sell to finish It's missons?
And about Sunshine Auno's, there is just a race that i have to do, Where is the place that has the name of cars that i have to take there?

Thanks again

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

I just don't know how to finish the Cherry Popers missons? How much ice crams should i sell to finish It's missons?
And about Sunshine Auno's, there is just a race that i have to do, Where is the place that has the name of cars that i have to take there?

You must sell at least 50 in a row, then you MUST EXIT the vehicle after 50 before it will count as mission passed-this throws a lt of people off.

Also, there is the shooting range at the Downtown Ammunation that must be passed with a score of 45? or better to get 100%. The mission for the Malibu where you meet phil does not count as completing the shooting range, you MUST go back AFTER that mission and get a 45? or better to pass it-this one is NOT in your stats. This is another thing that confuses people.

Also, there are races at the Sunshine Autos (next to the import garage) that must be passed. Sunshine Autos is next to where the Trailer Park was where you got missions from Marty in VCS. Just a heads up. icon14.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:21 AM

Lets keep this on topic.. storyline completion only and VC only (not VCS).

The rifle range and the sunshine autos races are not required to complete the story

The mansion is right in the middle of the map on Starfish Island-- you took it from Diaz remember?

There are pink markers at the mansion but they are not in the same spot for each one...to complete the mansion you must complete "cop land"-- mansion will start generating cash... (money icon out front)

Businesses-- 4 of them need missions completed
Film studio (4), Malibu (4), Printworks (2), Kaufmann cabs (3)

Businesses that require tasks--

Pole Position-- spend $300 takes exactly 5 minutes, does not have to be done consecutively-- you can break it up.

Boat yard-- get in one of the boats there and complete checkpoint charlie

Sunshine autos-- complete the first list (deliver to the garage right next to the list it is in back and down the ramp)-- the door will only open if you have a car on the list.

CHerry poppers-- sell at least 50 in a row-- and you MUST exit to end the mission-- if you die or get busted above 50 before exiting, you fail the mission and will have to redo.

THats it...

When Vercetti missions are complete, Printworks is complete, and at least any 5 other businesses are complete--- you will get a phone call to get to the printworks for the first of 2 finaly story missions (Cap the Collector)--

The final story mission is started at the mansion-- you will get a call for that one too...

I know most of this was listed before... what I just wrote is accurate, complete, and correct....

frnsh
  • frnsh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

Thanks alot my friends. user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users