Photo

Most Memorable Moments Online

21 replies to this topic
SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

What are some of your most memorable moments online?

Me getting chased by three people in one car and blowing them all up xD.

sparta417
  • sparta417

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

Killing 17 people chasing me smile.gif

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:25 AM

So I'm at the prison in the tower with the sniper and I see someone sneaking up on me. One of my favorite moves here when someone does this is when they come around the corner I run around them a few times in a circle . They never expect this and can't catch up to shoot at me cause I am just ahead of them. Well I had some grenades and while running in a circle around them I drop a grenade and then jump over the wall. While they are looking around trying to see where I went they blew up. It was very funny and they got so pissed. The best kills are the ones that piss other people off. icon14.gif

mylungsareburnin
  • mylungsareburnin

You can hide, but you can't run.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:49 AM

just this morning I killed 15 elite pilots at the airport with only my trusty butcher knife.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:57 AM

Killed a heli noob with a 'nade. Although I died, it felt good killing a heli noob.

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD ηDϊtε-

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 05:30 AM Edited by SICKRAGE, 04 February 2010 - 06:44 AM.

I was at the airport in FM, running by the one wheel ramps towards the helis. A guy and passenger in a Banchee came behind me trying to run me over. I rolled and dodged it. Then I crouched by the first ramp and took out sniper. They turned around. At this point I'm crouched by the first ramp and he decides to barrel roll off the other one. I scoped in and got a luck head shot as he was upside down in mid-air. The car lands the barrel roll and stopped with the passenger still sitting in the car wondering what the hell just 'happin. So I did the 180 trick + up + L1 to quick switch to the Carbine and lit him up as he was getting out of the car. devil.gif

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:09 AM

Well, the one I can remember was in a TDM. I actually was able to get 6 kills before being killed with only a pistol. Then later on I sniped somebody out of an Annihilator. That match actually went pretty damn well for me.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:20 AM

This is the most memorable one that I caught on camera:

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:02 AM

Holy sh*t booze Did you practice that one? That's going on my youtube favorites.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

Nope, it was sheer luck, but it looks cool tounge.gif

Morganthaler
  • Morganthaler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:59 PM

Nice one, Booze T!

One of my favorites - there are times in Mafiya Work where you beat a guy to the goal a few times and he loses all sight of what the game is about - completing the mission - and becomes fixated on killing you for perceived slights. Normally this happens because you're more skilled than they are, so it ends up amounting to them coming over the trenches in WWI in the face of your machine gun emplacements.

This has happened to me a few times. Most of the times they leave the game after dying a few times (I try not to kill newbies in MW unless I have to or they come directly after me - I'm level 9) but this one guy was persistent. He'd try to run me over, I'd sidestep, he'd stop and try to back up into me, and I'd let him have an AK-47 clip for breakfast. I killed him 3 or 4 times.

Finally, I'm completing a mission in Algonquin, dropping off a briefcase or drugs or something in one of the parking lots right by the UN-style complex. I get out of my car drop off the package, and notice in my mini-map that dude is speeding straight down the street heading east right at me. I run about five feet north, and he misses me at full speed in a Cavalcade - he hits one of the concrete parking thingies, bounces over the fence and next thing I know he's actually going fast enough that he ends up halfway across the river to Broker!

He was so pissed off at me, apparently, that he swam all the way back to shore, and chased me for the rest of the game - I killed him twice more.

In other news, I am still trying to determine if its possible to leap over a speeding Inferno. I've managed to almost make it multiple times; my foot gets clipped and I take a tumble but that's better than getting run over.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:28 PM

Nice. That definitely went into my favorites.

Agent Ozzy
  • Agent Ozzy

Still kickin' around

• Members

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:06 PM

On CnC being the boss, and only one with a mic, and having killed the cops 40 something times, then when i got in the getaway chopper a dude on my teaam suicide nade us. Sent him a msg asking why, and the 2 star ranked guy said I wasnt getting to the getaway =\ I hate when people try to tell me how to play CnC when they are ranked over 100000, and im top 500 lol

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

Heh, I ran into you last night, lol.

Agent Ozzy
  • Agent Ozzy

Still kickin' around

• Members

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

Haha sweet, how did i do? I Play CnC so much I dont remember everyone. Other then that guy who always yells kiccck kicccck kicck pun*a over the mic...really anoying guy.

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

i have so many, its not even funny but, using the heli to take out another persons heli's rear tail section while in the air to hitting the jumps with cars and sometimes boat and crash landing in a spot where the vehicle stands verticle lol. once there was some guy who just kept racing around shooting peoples cars and wasted me a few times. at that point i got pissed and chased him down in my faction. he shot up my car in cross fire and thought id run away well, i kept chasing him and pinned his car with mine and we both blew up. i was jus happy to take him out ...take that you prick lol

ikt
  • ikt

*poof*

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:47 PM

Pwning the whole server. Probably they all had headsets and i didn't. And they took me to pick on. Too bad for them i'm well skilled if i'm not getting chased by annihilators on the airport.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (Agent Ozzy @ Feb 5 2010, 23:12)
Haha sweet, how did i do? I Play CnC so much I dont remember everyone. Other then that guy who always yells kiccck kicccck kicck pun*a over the mic...really anoying guy.

You kept screwing with us while in a heli (going back and forth and whatnot). You ended up killing me twice.

Agent Ozzy
  • Agent Ozzy

Still kickin' around

• Members

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

Niiice devil.gif I wish I could of sniped you =p Good thing you were not one of the people I yell at, that would of been comical.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:27 AM

I just had one like a few hours ago. It was so awesome. I wish I recorded it. I was in Deathmatch at the Airport and I was using the Annihilator guns on this guy who was driving a Vigero. He was about to drive to the ramp and his car was on fire. By the time he drove on the ramp, I killed him with the Annihilator guns and the car drove up the ramp and bam! It exploded mid-air! It was flippin' sick, bro!

Turbo Lag
  • Turbo Lag

Name Them and Shame Them in my Respect List.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:37 AM

Nice, I kind of had a similar one too.

A couple of days ago, I was doing my usual round of owning noobs in an airport server. Some dicks in a Vigero decided it'd be nice to backstab me as soon as I got near a chopper. Thankfully I managed to take off with just 1 tiny, red flashing bit of health left. They proceeded down the runway towards the point where the runways meet, by that time I had already shot down their car and it was about to explode. The smartass driver decided it'd be fun to jump the ramp thing at the end, but at the same time I also rammed their car, not a wise decision as the car was about to explode. The blades obviously pushed the car up quite high, and the car exploded in mid air. For a second I thought I had killed them, but no, they had bailed just before and were flying in the air just above my blades. Don't ask how they didn't die. Lucky for me as I was turning around in the chopper, returning back they land on the blades and die. Hard to believe probably, but it was so epic even I couldn't believe it.

ScrewedYou
  • ScrewedYou

Giving grief the good way!

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:30 PM

Mine was in a DM to 5k at the prison where everyone but one guy quit, but he made me work for my last few kills. He kept getting cars and running to other islands in them making me chase him down....but each time he died he'd respawn on the prison again. If I killed myself to get back where he was I'd loose the money for kill and be back to square one. I thought about quitting but I stuck it out. The best part was the last kill I got to win the game....this guy got in the water and swam to an island, I think happiness island. I was using the combat sniper to try and get him in the water but was running out of shots. He was FAR away, and I somehow managed to snipe him with my very last bullet just as he got out of the water. I was glad, cuz I being out of ammo I wasn't real interested in swimming after him lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users