Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Simple Native Trainer Object Spawning Glitch?
Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:23 PM
Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:03 AM
try disabling it,
Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:26 PM
Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:21 PM
|QUOTE (jjoey98 @ Friday, Feb 12 2010, 14:26)|
|i have the sane problem.. and dymatic objects were disabled and they still float or when they're rotated they flip back to its original position|
I have that to.
Maybe a friend of mine now the solution.
Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:27 PM
* If you rotate any objects (from the side view) by more than a certain amount, it'll glitch.
* If you make any panel object, that spawns upright as a wall, horizontal (like a floor), then it'll glitch.
Basically, if you want to make floors, you'll have to find an object that already spawns horizontally by default.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users