Cleo3 Police Chase Mod

10 replies to this topic
ryach
  • ryach

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:35 AM

I've got SA: v.1.

I've downloaded cleo3 mod installer, then I downloaded the police chase mod from the website, I then put the "carchase.cs" file into the CLEO folder within my GTA directory and it still doesn't work when I press 4 inside a police car.

Any ideas on how to get it working?

nickelist
  • nickelist

ME

• Members

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:53 AM

maybe u did something worng

did u read the readme?

ryach
  • ryach

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (nickelist @ Feb 4 2010, 02:53)
maybe u did something worng

did u read the readme?

I followed the readme step by step.

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (ryach @ Jan 31 2010, 18:35)

I've downloaded cleo3 mod installer, then I downloaded the police chase mod from the website, I then put the "carchase.cs" file into the CLEO folder within my GTA directory and it still doesn't work when I press 4 inside a police car.

I know you said you have SA: v.1 but i am just courious
does any other cleo scripts work on your system? (not trying to sound rude; sorry if I did)

ryach
  • ryach

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (cakuzma @ Feb 16 2010, 05:01)

does any other cleo scripts work on your system? (not trying to sound rude; sorry if I did)

Nope, no other work on my system -- you didn't sound rude lol.gif

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (ryach @ Feb 16 2010, 03:50)

when you press the 4 is there any vehicles with peds in the area or are you pressing it when there are no vehicles in the area?

other than that i wouldnt know what is wrong because it seams to work for a lot of other people (other than the backup system crashing)

Eeshan
  • Eeshan

Old timer.

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:22 AM

@Ryach, can you post the mod link so I can test it?

TheSiggi
  • TheSiggi

Surgeon

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

If noe CLEO mods work on your pc, then you problably made a mistake during instaling it it.

try this

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (The_Siggi @ Feb 17 2010, 11:21)
If noe CLEO mods work on your pc, then you problably made a mistake during instaling it it.

try this

QUOTE (Opening Post)
I've downloaded cleo3 mod installer

ryach
  • ryach

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:19 PM Edited by ryach, 17 February 2010 - 01:22 PM.

QUOTE (cakuzma @ Feb 17 2010, 03:30)

when you press the 4 is there any vehicles with peds in the area or are you pressing it when there are no vehicles in the area?

other than that i wouldnt know what is wrong because it seams to work for a lot of other people (other than the backup system crashing)

Yeah, theres actually quite alot of peds round the area in cars.

I have a saving point (house) just off the highway in Las Venturas and I keep a cop car in the garage, I get in and reverse it out and try it there.

Should I be trying it in a more quite place?

@Eeshan I downloaded Cleo Mod Installer from here: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com and the cleo mod from here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=393294 (on the guys page though).

Oh, by the way -- I edited the Cleo installation destination point to: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\

cakuzma
  • cakuzma

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (ryach @ Feb 17 2010, 05:19)
QUOTE (cakuzma @ Feb 17 2010, 03:30)

Yeah, theres actually quite alot of peds round the area in cars.

I have a saving point (house) just off the highway in Las Venturas and I keep a cop car in the garage, I get in and reverse it out and try it there.

Should I be trying it in a more quite place?

@Eeshan I downloaded Cleo Mod Installer from here: http://cleo.sannybuilder.com and the cleo mod from here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=393294 (on the guys page though).

Oh, by the way -- I edited the Cleo installation destination point to: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\

i have a sugesstion; try running a different cleo mod befor you run mine this way we can see if your cleo is working (meaning uninstall mine and install someother mod)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users