Photo

[IV|WIP|BETA]Mission Loader/Coop Missions

97 replies to this topic
TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

All missions in TBOGT does not work. But in IV and TLAD, they are all working fine. Some of them does not BTW...

ToNyGaMeR3
  • ToNyGaMeR3

GTA Modder

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:19 PM Edited by ToNyGaMeR3, 09 July 2011 - 07:24 PM.

Hi guys! The mod looks awesome so me and a friend of mine decided to try it. So we tried a few missions but the game crashes or the peds/actors from the mission were just standing in one place and doing nothing. First time we tried Three Leaf Clover, Packie,Derrick an Michael were waiting for me to get a four door car. I had a car and my friend was standing next to me outside in another vehicle. None of them were moving they were just telling me that I need to get a four door car. The second attempt we made it the bank we got the money and we started running through the streets, but after we got out of the bank Packie and the others were still not doing anything! Just standing there with weapons pulled out! confused.gif We also tried Jamacain Heat, Little Jacob's mission. So we need to get to a buidling and he has to make some deal and then 3 of the guys go out from the back door so we killed them, but they werent moving or even shooting us just standing! After that when i tried to pick up Jacob he ran away mercie_blink.gif Also we tried to play some of TBoGT missions we failed 3 times the game allways crashes when we start any mission! But anyway, I think it's a nice mod and it will be good if you could fix the bugs and crashes in the future smile.gif

P.S: Is there an option to change Niko's Clothes after you turned into him ? Because when I changed his clothes with the Simple Native Trainer my friend could not see him in the clothes i chose whatsthat.gif

Babyface
  • Babyface

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

How can I make this work in a simple way? I don't know anything about asi loader, and c++. anyone a step by step guide pls? Thx

MarkC9
  • MarkC9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:02 AM

I can't see to get the AI to shoot anyone else. They only come at me. Is there a way to force them to shoot others too?

Freakstory
  • Freakstory

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:40 AM

Irgendwie hab ich keinen Plan wie ich Kollegen einladen aknn weil das c++ shriphook funktioiert nicht mehr ^^
kannste mir helfen?

vice911
  • vice911

Crips And Bloods : Made In America

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

hey guys, could someone explain me how and where to start the coop mission with two players? I know i have to press the Num0 button... but where should I start it?

Do I need to create an online free mod match? Or how? My friend doesnt see the objective [map icon] if I start the mission.

Fastvido
  • Fastvido

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

Is this mod ever gonna get an update or is not gonna continue because this mod is sweet

cToADx
  • cToADx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by cToADx, 26 January 2014 - 03:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users