Photo

It's here mother mothers!

343 replies to this topic
Tim Dog
  • Tim Dog

Penicillin On Wax

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

All you people that thought it would never happen in every discussion thread "because it's a Xbox 360 exclusive", you are all wrong!
There never was evidence that GTA IV for PS3 would not get extra content. See how ignorant such people are. Pathetic.

UltimateGTR
  • UltimateGTR

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:13 PM Edited by UltimateGTR, 30 January 2010 - 05:47 AM.

I can't believe that TBOGT will release to other platforms so fast! biggrin.gif

I almost start to cry since finally - victory, long wait is over, date is set, both DLCs are not longer X360 exclusive! colgate.gif

I love you R*, I'll buy the PC version without hesitate! biggrin.gif

I wish R* will do this for the other titles too! cool.gif

Thanks so much R*! happy.gif

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2015
    Best Poster [Vehicles] 2014

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:29 PM

RAAAAAAAAAAAGH. I wasted money on an unreliable XBOX (which expects you to pay to play online) purely for EFLC, and got screwed over. What does 'exclusive' even mean any more?

Personally I blame Microsoft, and myself for falling for these pathetic corporate tactics. angry.gif

Ballad of Gay Tony was a truly epic game though.

jesusramirez
  • jesusramirez

GTA IV PC

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (epoxi @ Jan 29 2010, 19:29)
What does 'exclusive' even mean any more?

I'm sorry man but Exclusive = Time Exclusive

I want to attract attention to the annoucement date and time : 29. January 12.01 am biggrin.gif > 29 April 2008 GTA IV > 29 October 2009 Episodes from Liberty City and TBOGT > 29 March 2010 exclusive ends and 30 March 2010 Episodes from Liberty city coming to PC and PS3.........

R* and Microsoft made a good marketing strategy...

dantexaiver
  • dantexaiver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:43 PM

I have been lurking a lot around here reading everything thats gone down here since finding out The PS3 wasn't getting the DLC but now I must demand an apology from you 360 fan boys to myself and the rest of the PS3 fan base here

To all my fellow PS3 brothers here , lets roar the engines of our bikes to life and roll and start terrorizing the masses with our biker gangs

biggrin.gif cool.gif devil.gif

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

So 6 month exclusivity deal with 3 month marketing window? (What happened to that $50mil people that think MS paid off R*?) sly.gif

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (jesusramirez @ Jan 29 2010, 19:39)

I want to attract attention to the annoucement date and time : 29. January 12.01 am biggrin.gif > 29 April 2008 GTA IV > 29 October 2009 Episodes from Liberty City and TBOGT > 29 March 2010 exclusive ends and 30 March 2010 Episodes from Liberty city coming to PC and PS3.........

haha! good eye!

Oh man, when I opened my email and saw this I was like,
"I must be dreaming" Because the EXACT same thing appeared in a dream to me: finding out about EFLC coming to PS3 and PC though RockStar Propaganda Email.

...and it happened.

I had to frigging PINCH myself!

But it was all worth it in the end>

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Celebration music methinks?

Oh Yeahhhhhh!!
My Webpage

IceWolf729
  • IceWolf729

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Jan 29 2010, 19:48)

haha! good eye!

"I must be dreaming" Because the EXACT same thing appeared in a dream to me: finding out about EFLC coming to PS3 and PC though RockStar Propaganda Email.

...and it happened.

Oh Yeahhhhhh!!
My Webpage

Haha, I was just thinking about that song, really fits my mood, too biggrin.gif ...
Also, every time I refresh this page, I see new comments !
Can anyone estimate how long it would take for EFLC to appear in my country (Romania) or in Europe in general, counting from the US release ? Just wondering dozingoff.gif ...

Hydro_PT
  • Hydro_PT

THE S.T.A.L.KE.R.

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:33 PM

Just order it online. I'm planning on saving some money and pre-order this from GAME.co.uk so I get it on release date.

I honestly prefer the retail version rather than a downloaded version of EFLC. I hope the price is good... don't want to spend more than 30/35€ on this pack.

ThePhenom92
  • ThePhenom92

Call me Angel

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Jan 29 2010, 14:48)

haha! good eye!

...and it happened.

Oh Yeahhhhhh!!
My Webpage

Good song, but for those PS3 fans who are happy that the 360 fanboys are wrong, I think thissong is better.

dantexaiver
  • dantexaiver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (ThePhenom92 @ Jan 29 2010, 20:34)
QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Jan 29 2010, 14:48)

haha! good eye!

...and it happened.

Oh Yeahhhhhh!!
My Webpage

Good song, but for those PS3 fans who are happy that the 360 fanboys are wrong, I think thissong is better.

Actually this one is just as good if not much better

devil.gif

BORN TO BE KINGS BABY!!!!

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

"Exclusivity" eh, Microsoft? sly.gif

In a certain point, I must agree with what CharmingCharlie said. I was about to say "f*ck all" and "I won't buy this thing because of the way Rockstar treated us".

But on the other hand, this is the reward for being patient (and not being a console fanboy tounge.gif ), and of course I'll put my money on this thing.

My punishment to them though: probably here in Brazil we'll only have it 3 months after the official release (and probably much earlier from guys selling it warez suicidal.gif ), so they'll only see the color of my money 6 months from now on. Sorry Rockstar. tounge.gif

The N. Bellic Man
  • The N. Bellic Man

Crazy Idiot

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

Good for you PS3 and PC owners. Like I have said before: I hate when games are exclusive.
And I think that this is probably a good thing as a whole. More people playing the Episodes = more money for R*,
which hopefully equals as a better next GTA. At least R* doesn't lose as many PS3/PC fans as it would have otherwise. icon14.gif

mortalhuman
  • mortalhuman

CUSTOM MEMBER TITLE

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

Moral Of Story: It's often fun to EXCLUde people from your riches, but in the end, greed tend to get robbed ^^

I snapped a quick photo of Bill and my's day out together; I putted it in Adam's topic and you guys should go share some fan reaction pics about EFLC as well icon14.gif

user posted image

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (mortalhuman @ Jan 29 2010, 22:24)
Moral Of Story: It's often fun to EXCLUde people from your riches, but in the end, greed tend to get robbed ^^

I snapped a quick photo of Bill and my's day out together; I putted it in Adam's topic and you guys should go share some fan reaction pics about EFLC as well icon14.gif

user posted image

LOL, mortalhuman your sense of humour never fails!
except for that fake sky thread tounge.gif

gtafan6453
  • gtafan6453

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:33 PM

I was so hoping to have the dlc for ps3, this makes me so happy, i was going to buy an xbox 360 just for the gta4 dlc ,now i don't have to, rockstar games is the best

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (mortalhuman @ Jan 29 2010, 20:24)
user posted image

It's 'shopped, but weirdly funny anyway. biggrin.gif

hawkstorm182
  • hawkstorm182

Clover Gang Member - PS3

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

Well it may have been said before but it is clearly a distinct case of mystery solved. RE: Page 13 of Episodes from Liberty City "opens everywhere march" hmm. sounds familiar Episodes from Liberty City 'opens to all platforms' and when? you guessed it March 2010!

Carnage1120
  • Carnage1120

Misanthropic Wiseguy

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

Charming Charlie can see into the f*cking future man!

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

I'm a 360 owner, one of the few that was advocating EFLC for the other platforms, and all I can say is f*ck YES!

All of you 360 fanboys can boy your heads in shame now, making all 360 users look like idiots.

We f*cking told you so ...

Mr Palestine
  • Mr Palestine

I Love Rockstar Games

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

YAY, victory to SONY!

I was always a PS user until I realized sony let go my most precious game,,,

GRAND THEFT AUTO!

I will continue to play Xbox, but now I will finally get PS3,

YAY, I LOVE ROCKSTAR GAMES!

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:55 PM

At last a breath of fresh air instead of the bullsh*t released from Rockstar's mouths and the mouths of those certain individuals living in their parent's basements.
When the times comes, I'll see whether I really want to get it.

mortalhuman
  • mortalhuman

CUSTOM MEMBER TITLE

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Jan 29 2010, 22:30)
QUOTE (mortalhuman @ Jan 29 2010, 22:24)
user posted image

LOL, mortalhuman your sense of humour never fails!
except for that fake sky thread tounge.gif

ahhh hahaha! Amen! That really was a fake SA sky superimposed though! I really didn't make that screenshot, it was real tounge2.gif

techliveadmin
  • techliveadmin

I <3 GTA.

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

biggrin.gif rahkstar2.gif rah.gif lol.gif YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Rachpoil
  • Rachpoil

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine! - Joker

• Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:51 AM Edited by Rachpoil, 30 January 2010 - 01:11 AM.

Woooohoooohooooo! devil.gif

I bought GTA IV PC in December 2008 and i completed only 85% of the game. I don't have much time to play GTA IV but when i do play it i really enjoy it. Well i have about 2 months to finish the original and them jump on LAD and then BoGT; or vice versa. rolleyes.gif

So I have an other 2 years of GTA IV at the raite I'm going. mercie_blink.gif

Hummm... The wife is definitely not going to be happy! nervous.gif

Any one have suggestions on how i should bring her the news? moto_whistle.gif

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (CharmingCharlie @ Jan 29 2010, 04:34)
I'll make this brief and I won't say "told you so". However this news doesn't fill me with any joy, I think it is damn pathetic the way Rockstar has behaved these past few months. I personally don't care about the EFLC and no I won't be buying it or playing it, I refuse to give this chicken sh*t company any more of my money.

I see some PC users excited about this which staggers me, Rockstar have treated the PC community like absolute sh*t and now you are hyped about giving them more of your money for what will be another bug infested barely working nearly 2 year old expansion. I see PS3 owners excited about it even though Rockstar totally froze you guys out for nearly 2 years (exclusive contract or not).

Rockstar has treated PC and PS3 gamers like scum and they will continue to treat you like absolute scum because you are all going to reward them by buying the EFLC and giving them more money.

So as I said on the news wire, thanks but no thanks this is way too late and Rockstar can take their DLC and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I shall now vanish again now and leave you guys to it.

Jesus Christ, it sounds like you just got ass raped by some Rockstar executives.

It looks like you need to upgrade whatever PC you're using, because the GTA IV PC port is way better than "barely working". Sure, it is poorly optimized and might have more bugs than the X360/PS3 version (not sure about this), but it's very far away from "barely working".

I don't think anyone gives a sh*t about you not giving this "chicken sh*t company" (what the f*ck is that even supposed to mean?) any more of your money. People have a reason to be excited, and nobody cares if you're boycotting them.

Hydro_PT
  • Hydro_PT

THE S.T.A.L.KE.R.

• Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

Lol @CC. Before he would almost pray in front of a GTA IV PC box, ignoring the obvious problems of a bad port, and defending Rockstar like he owed them his life. Now it's all sh*t, Rockstar sucks and GTA IV for the PC is the worst game ever.

What, do they stopped giving you royalties? Because I always thought you were paid by them to say how good they are and how good the game is, and that no one should download it, and that EFLC was definitely coming, and you would buy it, bla bla bla.

Of course we are excited to get this game, we have wanted it for so long... it's true that Rockstar's behaviour was sh*tty, especially for PS3 users, but at least they are going to release it. And maybe they learn something.

Daemon487
  • Daemon487

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:26 AM

Oh my god, PRAISE TEH LAWD!

I've been waiting for this release for so long =D

<3 Rockstar - WOOP!!

Waynio
  • Waynio

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:07 AM

Cute picture Duxfever hehe smile.gif .
And the picture of bill with his ps3, of course I know it's shopped but does look funny lol.

Finally smile.gif , got the email today smile.gif still can't believe ms holding back the pc version for it's crap box, windows and xbox should be like partners with them both being microsoft, but still, I am most definately buying this for pc, I just really hope rockstar can come up with a way to get rid of spawners & cheaters or at least the majority of them and then GTA will be 1 of my favourites again.
But to any cheaters on multiplayer out there, be considerate & let us enjoy the game you a$$ holes you wrecked pretty much all of 2009 for gta multiplayer.

I believe because I own an xbox 360 I'm fully entitled to call it crap box, also own a ps3 with uncharted 1 & 2, infamous, killzone 2, metal gear solid 4, I play the ps3 & pc regular whilst the 360 just gathers dust.

My pc is pretty awesome, gta iv only had issues with running out of video memory previous to patch 1.0.2.0, but for the game to run truly excellent it won't be for quite a while until future gen cpu's come out I think, as I have seen benchmarks where an ati 4890 does just as good as a 5870 with same system so it seems like it's very much system limited concerning performance, but multiplayer would be near ok if there was no to$$ers spawning heaps of objects into the game causing it to seriously bug out, it aint funny, try and respect online gaming, I'll never stoop as low as a$$ holes who cheat in multiplayer games, it just aint right.

DreamsLieHere
  • DreamsLieHere

Pleasure principle

• Members

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:31 AM

Fantastic news.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users