It's here mother mothers!

343 replies to this topic
Hell No..
  • Hell No..

Dad.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Wales

Posted 29 January 2010 - 10:57 AM

Pathetic. That's why I hate it when they say "exclusive". They just can't avoid money can they?

Good news for the rest.

Rent>A<Line99
  • Rent>A<Line99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE (n11lc2 @ Jan 29 2010, 06:08)
i came in my pants

I'm down to my shoes now.
This moment wouldn't feel as good without the haters.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:09 AM

Yes! Great news! I'll wait for TLAD & TBOGt on my PC. rahkstar2.gif rahkstar2.gif

Nova69_7
  • Nova69_7

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (Ruscris2 @ Jan 29 2010, 10:34)
It strange to see that X360 fanboys are happy for us ! mercie_blink.gif

Well why wouldn't they be happy for us? They are not losing out on anything and they can still say 'well I've been playin' Lost & Damned a year already!' Still its great to read their posts that say now you guys will be able to enjoy it as much as we have been doing.

Roll on 30th March!

Nova69_7
  • Nova69_7

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Duxfever @ Jan 29 2010, 07:40)
user posted image

I can't believe I spent all night drawing this. Oh well. Rejoice!

Haha! Awww thats sooo cute. All mates in the end.

That's like a a scene off a kids show - I'd watch!

theng4
  • theng4

Scylla Cardholder

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:29 AM

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!

R* really ROCKS!

I knew this day would come...So gonna get it for my PS3!!! And I can't believe I still play GTA IV on my PS3 up till now.. So now, its a new beginning!!! Luis!!!!!!!! THIS IS GUNS!!!!!

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:04 PM Edited by GTARandom, 29 January 2010 - 12:42 PM.

This is amazing news for fans. Expected it tho.

WhiteRex
  • WhiteRex

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:06 PM

LOL, my friend who owns xbox, he said that PC suck and xbox is best and he said EFLC will never come to PS3 and PC. Cant wait to see his face, haha.

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

DualShock 3 Buttons EVERYWHERE

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:19 PM

F*cking finally. I can't wait! I hope R* Torronto won't do this port to screw it up even more.

AirWolf856
  • AirWolf856

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:21 PM

This is a must buy for me even though I hate how it separates the multiplayer commmunity. I hope that R* will make their future GTAs expansions/DLCs multplayer components compatible so you can see all modes (Team Mafiya, Cops n Crooks, etc.) instead of having to load the expansion/DLC separately. Where's the pre-order button?!!! tounge.gif

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

Great, gives me another reason to play through The Lost and Damned, TWICE! biggrin.gif

The Ballad of Gay Tony, ...not so much, not sure if I can put myself through that gargled mess again.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Jan 29 2010, 20:23)
Great, gives me another reason to play through The Lost and Damned, TWICE! biggrin.gif

The Ballad of Gay Tony, ...not so much, not sure if I can put myself through that gargled mess again.

The ballad of Gay Tony had fun San Andreas-style missions. But I could never really be bothered to play the missions again. But now I will with the PS3 version. turn.gif

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

Let's not get exited yet , PC version of IV was terrifying in optimization department , if they do the same here PC gamers will feel left out and treated unfairly hope some agree here.

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:34 PM

I'll make this brief and I won't say "told you so". However this news doesn't fill me with any joy, I think it is damn pathetic the way Rockstar has behaved these past few months. I personally don't care about the EFLC and no I won't be buying it or playing it, I refuse to give this chicken sh*t company any more of my money.

I see some PC users excited about this which staggers me, Rockstar have treated the PC community like absolute sh*t and now you are hyped about giving them more of your money for what will be another bug infested barely working nearly 2 year old expansion. I see PS3 owners excited about it even though Rockstar totally froze you guys out for nearly 2 years (exclusive contract or not).

Rockstar has treated PC and PS3 gamers like scum and they will continue to treat you like absolute scum because you are all going to reward them by buying the EFLC and giving them more money.

So as I said on the news wire, thanks but no thanks this is way too late and Rockstar can take their DLC and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I shall now vanish again now and leave you guys to it.

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:34 PM

Excellent news. I already have it, but what the hell I'm going to re buy it for the PS3. A little bit annoyed though.

This is how it should've been all along. If I had've known there was going to be a PS3 version I wouldn't have bought it for the 360.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (CharmingCharlie @ Jan 29 2010, 12:34)
I'll make this brief and I won't say "told you so".  However this news doesn't fill me with any joy, I think it is damn pathetic the way Rockstar has behaved these past few months.  I personally don't care about the EFLC and no I won't be buying it or playing it, I refuse to give this chicken sh*t company any more of my money.

I see some PC users excited about this which staggers me, Rockstar have treated the PC community like absolute sh*t and now you are hyped about giving them more of your money for what will be another bug infested barely working nearly 2 year old expansion.  I see PS3 owners excited about it even though Rockstar totally froze you guys out for nearly 2 years (exclusive contract or not).

Rockstar has treated PC and PS3 gamers like scum and they will continue to treat you like absolute scum because you are all going to reward them by buying the EFLC and giving them more money.

So as I said on the news wire, thanks but no thanks this is way too late and Rockstar can take their DLC and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.  I shall now vanish again now and leave you guys to it.

I agree on this they treat PC gamers unfairly , and no its not our PC's that are problems its their crappy optimization , every new game works like a charm for many people except for IV so i wouldnt say that im excited a lot , feel more like im empty in this. But the main reason of me buying is mainly modding and expansion of file formats, nothing else , i competed this on XBOX 360 already 3 times now.

DELETEDUSER
  • DELETEDUSER

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

PC version of EFLC should be cheaper or free...

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:43 PM

I see some PC users excited about this which staggers me, Rockstar have treated the PC community like absolute sh*t and now you are hyped about giving them more of your money for what will be another bug infested barely working nearly 2 year old expansion. I see PS3 owners excited about it even though Rockstar totally froze you guys out for nearly 2 years (exclusive contract or not).

I partly agree but.. there was a whole lot of cash involved. They were paid to not take any notice..

Just can't wait to finally play it now biggrin.gif

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:44 PM

I'm scared, how much patches will be for that games.

Smiler-Online
  • Smiler-Online

PC Gamer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

I can't help but wonder if they'll add DX10 (or DX11) support with this update?

IceWolf729
  • IceWolf729

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:03 PM Edited by IceWolf729, 29 January 2010 - 01:34 PM.

Well, all I have to say is...

AWESOME !!!

@CharmingCharlie: I also have to agree with your post, however I still cannot hide my excitement that finally everyone can share the complete GTA experience, including now PC gamers (such as myself) and PS3 players as well biggrin.gif icon14.gif .
To sum up, good things come to those who wait and never give up hope; thank you R* for releasing it for everyone.
OK, now let's see things on my checklist for the following weeks:
- pass the remaining 2 exams I have at the university (with flying colours, preferably)
- relax during the 2 week vacation afterwards
- patiently await March 30, playing some other stuff meanwhile
- buy EFLC on March 30
- have some (no, wait, A LOT) of fun playing !
Hopefully next time we can await a simultaneous release on all platforms for GTA V biggrin.gif !

abcadgfawghaeheheahaeh
  • abcadgfawghaeheheahaeh

Hustler

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:29 PM Edited by kimr120, 05 May 2016 - 12:11 AM.

-

sjaak327
  • sjaak327

Big Homie

• Feroci
  • None
  • Modding Contribution Award

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:36 PM

I'll make this brief and I won't say "told you so". However this news doesn't fill me with any joy, I think it is damn pathetic the way Rockstar has behaved these past few months. I personally don't care about the EFLC and no I won't be buying it or playing it, I refuse to give this chicken sh*t company any more of my money.

So as I said on the news wire, thanks but no thanks this is way too late and Rockstar can take their DLC and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I shall now vanish again now and leave you guys to it.

Back from retirement I see and a bit bitter to boot.

Yes Pc users are treated like scum, and yes they will be treated like scum in the future, as they don't really matter when it comes to the main area were money is being made. It's that simple.

Who can blame Rockstar to try and milk it now ?

I certainly don't. and will be sure to buy this game, as bugs aside, it's an amazing city, and I am sure to get these two episodes as well.

By the way it's not bug infested, it's perfectly playable if you are not a perfectionist (or whinger).

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

Yo, PC and PS3 gamers, imma real happy for you and Imma let you finish... but Microsoft had this stuff months ago. tounge.gif

But seriously, I'm sure all PC and PS3 players are thrilled right now.

Kimd41
  • Kimd41

SRS

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:52 PM

Woohoo! I knew it and I was right! biggrin.gif

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:01 PM Edited by Piperka, 29 January 2010 - 02:04 PM.

I'll make this brief and I won't say "told you so".  However this news doesn't fill me with any joy, I think it is damn pathetic the way Rockstar has behaved these past few months.  I personally don't care about the EFLC and no I won't be buying it or playing it, I refuse to give this chicken sh*t company any more of my money.

I see some PC users excited about this which staggers me, Rockstar have treated the PC community like absolute sh*t and now you are hyped about giving them more of your money for what will be another bug infested barely working nearly 2 year old expansion.  I see PS3 owners excited about it even though Rockstar totally froze you guys out for nearly 2 years (exclusive contract or not).

So as I said on the news wire, thanks but no thanks this is way too late and Rockstar can take their DLC and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.  I shall now vanish again now and leave you guys to it.

I agree 100%. I mean, it's a bit late. Why would anyone wanna play some extra stuff for a game made 2 years ago when they could be playing Bioshock 2, and MAG etc. Let's just hope Rockstar never sucks Microsoft's cock ever again, and be happy that it's finally here.

Dnero
  • Dnero

BLΛNKFΛCΞ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:03 PM

FFFFFUUUUUU...........

I missed the fun of the anouncement because school... cryani.gif

Anyway, YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....!!!!!! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif To Rockstar wink.gif

simkas
  • simkas

That guy

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:12 PM

This is really awesome. What makes it more awesome is that PC users will probably be able to easily add all the new stuff from the episodes into regular GTAIV, creating the ultimate GTAIV experience. I mean, using a sawn-off shotgun from a bike as Niko or skydiving as Johnny will be awesome.

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (IceWolf729 @ Jan 29 2010, 13:03)
Well, all I have to say is...

AWESOME !!!

@CharmingCharlie: I also have to agree with your post, however I still cannot hide my excitement that finally everyone can share the complete GTA experience, including now PC gamers (such as myself) and PS3 players as well biggrin.gif icon14.gif .
To sum up, good things come to those who wait and never give up hope; thank you R* for releasing it for everyone.
OK, now let's see things on my checklist for the following weeks:
- pass the remaining 2 exams I have at the university (with flying colours, preferably)
- relax during the 2 week vacation afterwards
- patiently await March 30, playing some other stuff meanwhile
- buy EFLC on March 30
- have some (no, wait, A LOT) of fun playing !
Hopefully next time we can await a simultaneous release on all platforms for GTA V biggrin.gif !

For me:
-100% Complete GTA San Andreas
-Complete GTA iV Storyline again
-Study...
-Play EFLC on PC,and 100% complete
-Wait for GTA V

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

Holy sh*t yes!!

I recently decided to quit these forums, but Henning just told me, and i'm gonna have to make a return! Thank you R*!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users