» «
Photo

Viva New York Mod

233 replies to this topic
HSuperV
  • HSuperV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:45 PM Edited by HSuperV, 22 July 2012 - 01:23 PM.

What are you serious the only link that works is RapidShare and the DL speed cap is 30kb are you serious? It takes more then an hour to download a 200mb file.

EDIT: Use DepositFiles!

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (RomerJon17 @ Wednesday, Aug 10 2011, 09:39)
I fixed it smile.gif

The mod is wonderful smile.gif biggrin.gif

But if it's possible to put more details of McDonald's outside...
user posted image

wow, it looks amazing but will this also mod the cars?

jackrobot
  • jackrobot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:13 AM

For anyone looking for the Flashing lights mod, try this.. http://www.gtagaming...misc-mods/12777

It's ZBNYNC's Algonquin Texture Mod but he's included the Flashing Lights mod as well.

Good luck.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

I have other mods I would like to have with this. I would like a manual installation please. Does anyone have a link for a manual install?

misterright1
  • misterright1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (boss06 @ Sunday, Jun 17 2012, 08:23)
Hi, ive just installed a mod called Viva New York and Viva New York Flashing Lights. There is a problem where every single sentence or word in game is only the first letter. This includes main menu, tips in game, pause menu, in the taxi, etc. I would like to know what file it is that I can restore to fix this. Thanks!
http://tinypic.com/v...pic=2v9xcnn&s=6
http://tinypic.com/v...pic=2q07czc&s=6

yeah i got that same problem

Helveticus
  • Helveticus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

Are there also new fire trucks (fire engine) and ambulance included?

pure_evo
  • pure_evo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

did any one else have there whole star junction disappear? like the buildings are fully transparent, and so is the road, i'm on 1.0.7.0 EFLC i tried a fresh install and still sad.gif help plz

Darksider13
  • Darksider13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH TBoGT READ BELOW!!!!

Okay so if you've installed Flashing Lights 2 and you seem to be experiencing the infinite loop, I have discovered that SPECIFICALLY "manhat09.wpl" is causing this issue. If you replace this file with a previously working version, your game will be alright BUT for some reason you will experience a bunch of car washing bristles appearing all over your map. It's odd but tolerable because they're only in certain areas. Also odd spawns will occur with cars. WHY? I don't know honestly. BUT, WHAT I DO KNOW IS that "scrollbars.dat" is another file in the TBoGT Flashing Lights 2 fileset that is causing the game to crash if you get too close to Times Square.

I've managed to keep my game running in working condition once I replaced the "manhat09.wpl" and "scrollbars.dat" files in the TBoGT folder in my EFLC game. Once those have been replaced, my game runs well but is still slightly buggy. I experience intermittent crashes when I sometimes shoot in Times Square and the Car Wash rollers appear around me sometimes so I find that really weird.

Again, all of this only happens in Times Square so it's not game breaking. The only two files that need to be replaced are the game breaking files. Other than that, you're good as long as the author of this mod can find a fix somewhat soon.

Just a heads up to those of you confused as to why your game won't run.

MrIdontKnow
  • MrIdontKnow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:20 PM Edited by MrIdontKnow, 11 January 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Any New Links for Flashing Lights?

Never mind a new link, I've got it, any chance for a working Flashing Lights? E.G one that doesn't make every word one letter, also when someone rings you theres no audio and the subtitles are messed up to the max.

WOULD LOVE A MANUAL INSTALLATION OPTION AS WELL PLEASE

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Packet from the PC Gaming Master Race

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Thursday, Sep 20 2012, 14:38)
I have other mods I would like to have with this. I would like a manual installation please. Does anyone have a link for a manual install?

I'd like to second what nkjellman has asked for. I use at least 30 different texture modifications and countless other files in my installation. I like the granular control. Would be very much appreciated to have a manual installation.

Also, nkjellman, any updates on the Interiors from TBOGT in IV? I've never been able to get it installed, even on a stock GTA IV installation + ENB installation. That would be GTAIV 1040 + ENB. Is it compatibile with 1040 or 1004? If not, is it going to be possible to make it compatible with IV 1040 or 1004?

1040/1004 is a must have for ENB.

Cheers
-P

HA5H
  • HA5H

The Almighty forgives you, HA5H doesn't.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Any word on an update for this mod?

perern
  • perern

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

And there is the reason why I don't like installers for mods, this screwed my installation when adding flashing lights, all text got one letter and it crashes when opening the map.
Any way to install without installer?

inter.
  • inter.

#still_rollin

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hope you like it smile.gif

5dmc1
  • 5dmc1

[GTA Mod Maker] Mellow Heart

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

Hey guys, just letting you know, your links for flashing lights are ALL broken, could you please reupload this mod? I really want the McDonalds and Starbucks and all that, but I only got V1 of it without that stuff and just the build boards.

Really want the full Flashing Lights Mod, please reupload it, gtaivmods is a great site, you should upload it there.

thanks,

5dmc1

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

I used this download, ZBNYNC has included the Viva New York Flashing Lights mod and it works better than the install that was available. Looks wicked, highly recommended.

http://www.gta4-mods...ture-mod-f12777

When I installed the Flashing Lights mod previously, using the installer that was included here my installation's fonts went corrupt, which was horrendous to troubleshoot. You don't have to worry with the above download.

-Packet

5dmc1
  • 5dmc1

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

yes but it doesnt have the McDonald's Model in it..I really want that, its my whole reason for downloading the mod.

5dmc1

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Respect Is Everything

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by darkdude, 22 May 2013 - 06:01 PM.

QUOTE (5dmc1 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 08:40)
yes but it doesnt have the McDonald's Model in it..I really want that, its my whole reason for downloading the mod.

5dmc1

http://www.mediafire...l25z6889zme2505

There you have it, uploaded it for you smile.gif

Vanilla IV Version

QUOTE (perern)
And there is the reason why I don't like installers for mods, this screwed my installation when adding flashing lights, all text got one letter and it crashes when opening the map.

Make sure you backup your american.gxt, install the mod then replace the american.gxt in text folder with the backup

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (darkdude @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 10:52)
QUOTE (5dmc1 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 08:40)

5dmc1

http://www.mediafire...l25z6889zme2505

There you have it, uploaded it for you smile.gif

Vanilla IV Version

QUOTE (perern)

Make sure you backup your american.gxt, install the mod then replace the american.gxt in text folder with the backup

user posted image

Thank you for the upload good sir!

I didn't know the MacDonalds model wasn't in. These modifications Emble did are just amazing. I wish Emble or someone else would do the whole Liberty City like this. Moving ads, remade real life billboards etc. LOVE it.

Here is a link to the Viva New York Flashing Lights package, UNPACKED . I am on a "work" workstation so running the executable to unpack the files is of no concern here (on my gaming rig it is!). I threw in the other files that were in the original archive - so assuming the installer does not make registry entries, the unpackaged files should work just fine (untested).

At least it is there as an option.

UNPACKED
http://www.mediafire...f1rp8qq3juwk880

Original Upload by DarkDude (Original Installer Version)
http://www.mediafire...hing Lights.rar

icon14.gif
-Packet

5dmc1
  • 5dmc1

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:48 AM

Thank you so much for uploading it again, I am so happy I can finally have this kick ass mod in my game in its full-fledged form. Thank you so much ^^

5dmc1

5dmc1
  • 5dmc1

• Members

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

hmm, I installed the mod, but something is up with the McDonald's, the big M is missing as well as the other M's that are supposed to be around it, its just a sign that says McDonalds, also a lot of the textures are glitching out on the inside, I will try the installer version and see what happens.

5dmc1

rdcmrt
  • rdcmrt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:04 AM Edited by rdcmrt, 26 June 2013 - 10:50 AM.

Darksider13 ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH TBoGT READ BELOW!!!!

Seems like i got the same problem (TBoGT), i replaced the scrollbars.dat with the original again. Hope that solves the crashing.

Installed everything following the .PDF file.

- When installing "Flashing Lights" over "VIVA New York" it completly broke the game (EFLC.exe stopped responding) had to reinstall.

- In "VIVA New York" the subway is bugged (need to get behind the train to get in).

- In "VIVA New York" the game has random crashes (CTD) without fault/error code (seems like missing models or wrong files).

Also seems like the developer of the "VIVA New York" mod has abandoned his project. Because of that i give it a try overhere.

Does someone know what is up?

UPDATE:
Just installed "ZBNYNC" mod... Game crashes after using offline play via social launcher (EFLC.exe has stopped working).

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (rdcmrt @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 03:04)
Darksider13 ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH TBoGT READ BELOW!!!!

Seems like i got the same problem (TBoGT), i replaced the scrollbars.dat with the original again. Hope that solves the crashing.

Installed everything following the .PDF file.

- When installing "Flashing Lights" over "VIVA New York" it completly broke the game (EFLC.exe stopped responding) had to reinstall.

- In "VIVA New York" the subway is bugged (need to get behind the train to get in).

- In "VIVA New York" the game has random crashes (CTD) without fault/error code (seems like missing models or wrong files).

Also seems like the developer of the "VIVA New York" mod has abandoned his project. Because of that i give it a try overhere.

Does someone know what is up?

UPDATE:
Just installed "ZBNYNC" mod... Game crashes after using offline play via social launcher (EFLC.exe has stopped working).

Are you using scripthook + xliveless? At least filelist.pak, filelist.txt and scripthook. If you're going to mod, you're going to have use the modding files. Visit the ENB screenshot thread or Scripthook + Xliveless GTAForums thread for 1070 support there.

Bottom line is modding requires the moddable files installation files as stated above. If you're still crashing, I've only used those files on 1040 and 1004 without issue. Even then, I had to use ZBNYNC's package to get it to work properly. The installation exe version screwed everything up for me. IDKY.

-Packet

rdcmrt
  • rdcmrt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

Thanks for responding my man!

Stupid from me i modded EFLC... I don't use scripthook & dsound/xliveless because i wanted to keep it a clean (unmodded) install to keep it stable.
I modded the sh*t out of GTA IV (untill it broke). Never used ENB, my system is too old for that to handle.
Never tought about needing it for the "VIVA New York" mod.

You solved my problem in a day wink.gif

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

Glad I could help icon14.gif colgate.gif

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users