Thanks to Narcis_speed6 for the banner
.:: Introduction ~
GTAIV-mx (where MX stands for "Multiplayer Extended") is a compilation of custom gamemodes. People have many brilliant ideas which most of the time are sadly not put into practice. Here we will be documenting these, to be used by fellow GTA gamers and enrich their on-line experience.
Got an idea for an online game that you'd like to share? Something you do just for fun or as a sport? Either way, post here! Kick back some life into the ageing GTA4. There are plenty of unique things in Grand Theft Auto IV, just waiting to be experienced. All we need are your ideas to bring new multiplayer gameplay to everyone's reach.
.:: Guidelines ~
Read before submitting your custom mode(s):
- By submitting your gamemodes in the topic, you are willing to let other members freely use it in any way they like.
- It must be your work. If you suspect someone of plagiarism, please PM me with sufficient proof.
- Your gamemode can have multiple authors. Just mention the usernames of your collaborators.
- Conversely, a single person can author several modes.
- Special attention will be given to gamemodes which are made for gangs and can help spice up the gang scene.
- Your gamemode must be platform independent; your idea must be able to materialize be it on PS3, PC or X360. No mods.
- Give your mode a unique title for easy identification.
- You must mention the existing gamemode which you plan to customize (for example, a roleplay game in FM), along with all the settings.
- Good descriptions wherever required. You needn't type essays, be precise and make sure that you get the point across.
- Screenshots and videos are not a must, although definitely welcome.
- Please follow the template given below. Write the instructions however you like, but keep it readable and easy to understand.
- Not more than one entry in a post. If you have more than one custom modes to share, make multiple posts. This makes it easier to link back to the modes in the index.
.:: Index ~
.:: Template ~
[B]Base Mode: [/B]
.:: The template explained ~
Base Mode: Free Mode, DM, Party, TW, etc.
The settings for the particular base gamemode. Scroll down for a list of settings, which you can copy-paste here.
No settings are available for the EFLC modes though, much appreciated if you can provide them.
How the game proceeds, objectives, strategies, and any other instructions.
Optional, though very much welcome.
.:: Settings (Vanilla GTA4)~
|Deathmatch/Mafiya Work/Free Mode||Car Jack City|
|Team Deathmatch/Team Mafiya Work/Turf War||Team Car Jack City|
|Cops n Crooks||Deal Breaker/Hangman's NOOSE/Bomb Da base II|