GTA Most Modded

72 replies to this topic
ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:12 PM

Well it is better than nothing, and it works without applying a major hack to the game which is nice and clean.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

I'm a Business Boy Now !

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

@mandog
very close, but only animation can't make a player Swim,
& there is more to observe!

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

biggrin.gif
The swimming was awesome. It beats any other swimming mod out there Ashwin. tounge.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

Here is a new update Image which will either Amuse you or Confuse you.

Now, weather you can or cant tell, that is Sunshine Autos, and no it has not been moved it's in the exact same place, but there have been some changes to it and its surrounds.

user posted image

Edit: Also from what I can tell, Maxo's Vehicle Loader will now work with this mod so expect some more Vehicles.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

I'm a Business Boy Now !

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

The swimming was awesome. It beats any other swimming mod out there Ashwin.

Thanks Swoorup lol.gif

@A610
yeah, it looks better than Original

EiNoRiUkS
  • EiNoRiUkS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

OMG Guys wow.gif I just wanted to say that YOU are the real modders that deserve a medal, you model everything (Almost610 my buddy if I may say) , your scripts are superb (Ashwin biggrin.gif I love this guy he is the hope of vc scripting), and I am soo happy for you guys, I cant make these kind of models or scripts because Im extremely lazy smile.gif . Its just that you stay somehow underground in modding and some idiots come and use your mods without your permissions and just make stupid videos and say I CREATED THIS MOD and they get 10 times more recognition than you, the people who work on these mods and it makes me sick angry.gif .

So the thing I wanted to say to all of the vc modders that are still active is that you rock biggrin.gif and keep going icon14.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (EiNoRiUkS @ Friday, Jun 22 2012, 07:30)
OMG Guys  wow.gif   I just wanted to say that YOU are the real modders that deserve a medal, you model everything (Almost610 my buddy if I may say) , your scripts are superb (Ashwin  biggrin.gif I love this guy he is the hope of vc scripting), and I am soo happy for you guys, I cant make these kind of models or scripts because Im extremely lazy  smile.gif . Its just that you stay somehow underground in modding and some idiots come and use your mods without your permissions and just make stupid videos and say I CREATED THIS MOD and they get 10 times more recognition than you, the people who work on these mods and it makes me sick  angry.gif .

So the thing I wanted to say to all of the vc modders that are still active is that you rock  biggrin.gif   and keep going  icon14.gif

Thanks for the support, I have never had any plans for this mod to be a big thing around the forum or the internet, and it has not really been that so luckily I have not seen any videos with my content in it, one thing I did see is a Russian website about the GTA3 & VC Beta games which had pictures of my VC Premier, VC Belmont, and other cars I modified in GTA Style and the russians thought they were beta cars that R* cut, that is one thing I had to laugh at though.

V3.1 Update (Part 4 & 5)

Anyway despite me working on GTA SOL I still do make progress on this mod from time to time, here is a small update comparing what I have modeled at the new Terminal C construction site and Sunshine Autos, against the normal Vice City setup, my modeling is still a WIP.

user posted image

user posted image

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

Awesome Almost icon14.gif Only thing what bugs me in the entire mod, is the road textures tounge.gif will you ever change them? :3

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 01:13)
Awesome Almost icon14.gif Only thing what bugs me in the entire mod, is the road textures tounge.gif will you ever change them? :3

I have changed the Road textures in this mod about 4 times, because when I have done this I have not replaced the old textures some of the older models use different road textures so it is all a bit of a mess, what exactly were you think the road textures should be changed to?

I have got a new texture in the works at the moment but I most likely will not use it as it will be difficult to make certain road parts with it.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

More brighter like VC's, the black asphalt is the reason that bugs me, i'm usually used to light roads in life, rather than dark and black. tounge.gif

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

• The Yardies

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

True, i think the dark roads look out of place. Slightly lighter + less cartoony ones would be an improvement imho. Apart from that this mod looks very good.

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Very good mod!

Is vegetation going to be improved?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 02:39)
True, i think the dark roads look out of place. Slightly lighter + less cartoony ones would be an improvement imho. Apart from that this mod looks very good.

This is the texture I have been working on, and planned on using but it gave me a bit of trouble when applying it to some of the road pieces (Due to the Gradient) so I stuck with the plain black roads, for now atleast.

user posted image

QUOTE (Death2Drugs @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 07:32)
Very good mod!

Is vegetation going to be improved?

No, I do not plan to modify the vegetation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users