Photo

GTA Most Modded

72 replies to this topic
ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:51 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 08:00 AM.

V3.1 Update (Part 2)

I have finally fixed a bug that had held me back from releasing this update, for some reason the game would crash on my and I have now solved it, here is the Bridge that I was talking about in previous posts and just a shot of what has been done, do note that in this release there may still be gaps in the ground and flickering where objects intersect, I am aware of a small collision problem but that will be fixed in Update Part 3, Download links should be live in a few hours if not less on the GTA Most Modded site, and in an unknown amount of time on GTA Garage, check for links in the First Post of this topic, you will need to have "V3.1 Beta" & "Update Part 1" installed already, the links can be found in the first post.

When The File has been posted Links will appear in the First Post in this Topic.

Also Note That I have got Paths Working in my new areas and the Cross Town Tunnel. (Thanks to Maxorator's Path Limit Hack)

EDIT: ↓
DOWNLOAD LINK NOW LIVE
DOWNLOAD LINK NOW LIVE (Alternative Link 1)
EDIT: ↑

user posted image

Now Onwards to Update (Part 3)!

- March 6, 2013 - Image Links Updated to A610 Ucoz

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:38 PM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 11:10 PM.

V3.1 Update (Part 3)

Here is the first land update for Part 3, it is the location of the old Fuel station and bus bit, I plan to expand the land to the right of this area.

user posted image

Also keep an eye out for these around Vice City, I have modeled several different models of the Building and plan to put them around VC, I originally made this for the GTA SOL so you might see them appear in that in the future.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:39 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 11:12 PM.

V3.1 Update (Part 3)

Here is the start of the added new land, I begun by remodeling a new surroundings for the Military Base, which gives me the option to expand the base in the future, I am still not sure what I will put on the other new chunk of land yet to be created, perhaps an Industrial Area as having Residential or Commercial near a Military Base is probably not a fantastic idea.

Also Come On People, you need to post in here too, i just cant fill the topic post after post by me updating the mod, so feedback would be nice and also would space apart updates from me so they are not one after another, and on that note, more updates to come soon.

user posted image
Water Simulated Here to show how it looks IG.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
The Land next to the Base you can see here is what I will possibly expand it to in a future release.
user posted image

EDIT:

I have developed the Base Edges for the New Land Mass which is most likely going to become an Industrial Area, some changes might still be made but this is what I have got so far.

user posted image

atfburner
  • atfburner

under the trapdoor

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

this looks really interesting, did you have any plans to use the new areas for missions and are the new parts scratch built.

Great work so far icon14.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:56 PM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 11:13 PM.

QUOTE (atfburner @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 04:43)
this looks really interesting, did you have any plans to use the new areas for missions and are the new parts scratch built.

Great work so far   icon14.gif

The Plan is to use this map for the Police Stories Mod (Link In My Sig) and any new areas are scratch built but may have some Buildings stolen from other parts of the City, When I get the basic land layout complete I will go through and model more buildings of my own to replace ones stolen from the City

V3.1 Update (Part 3)

Here is the latest preview of the new land mass, I have got the road layout complete.

user posted image

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:42 AM

*Bangs head against a wall*

Why the f* I visit "other" subforum so rarely?

This mod is brilliant, just too fking bad that I am late to say that you had to expand Vice City only by real Miami counterpart. Like adding realistic suburbia, swamps and docks.

'll be in touch. Soon.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:14 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 11:16 PM.

QUOTE (Triple Penetration @ Sunday, Jan 15 2012, 12:42)
*Bangs head against a wall*

Why the f* I visit "other" subforum so rarely?

This mod is brilliant, just too fking bad that I am late to say that you had to expand Vice City only by real Miami counterpart. Like adding realistic suburbia, swamps and docks.

'll be in touch. Soon.

Thanks, have you actually played the mod, if so you will see that I have a lot of space still to use and a lot of space to rebuild on that I have used in versions prior to V3, basically any changes I have made to the map (Before V3) will be completely removed, rebuilt, or replaced over V3.1 Updates. So the possibilities of your suggestions can still be implemented in the Future.

V3.1 Update (Part 3)

Here are the IG's of that new land mass, turned out perfect, I might just finish some roads and Generic objects then Release Update 3, and move onto 4.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:17 AM

I planned to install latest version tomorrow (after 10 hours) on my college USB which luckily has VC.

Suggestions? I was thinking about helping.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:21 AM

Just make sure you install the Base V3.1, then Update 1 followed by Update 2, If you have not installed the mod at all I might release Update 3 as a Full game Incorporating the Base and last 2 releases, would you rather that.

What were you planning on helping with?

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

Do you have any instant messengers?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

I have Skype but dont really use it, there is always the GTAF PM Service.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:05 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 11:17 PM.

V3.1 Update (Part 3)

One of the small updates also being included with Update 3 will be upgrading the Little Havana 24-Seven/Delicatessen Restaurant located opposite the Little Havana Police Station, not only will the Exterior be updated but the interior is in need of a good fixing up, there will also be an updated SCM with the update, the changes are mostly just revised spawn points.

So what do you think?

STILL A W.I.P.
user posted image

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:45 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 04 July 2012 - 05:29 AM.

V3.1 Update (Part 3) Release

I have now uploaded V3.1 Update 3, in an update Pack, Part 3 will include the 2 previously released Packs so on the Download Sites it will be called "V3.1 Update [Parts 1, 2, 3]" this version has been rushed out with several models incomplete or appearing Wrong/Buggy but I wanted to release all the updates in one pack to make installation easier and remove the margin of error from people accidently installing them wrong or the tools corrupting files during installation.

Files have been uploaded to GTA Garage & are Awaiting Approval.
Alternate Link "GTA Most Modded Site"

V3.1 Update (Part 4 & 5)

I am now moving onwards to Update 4 & 5, possibly they will be released Together or anything that I dont get done in Update 4 will be done in 5. Here are my Plans.

- Add and Include LODS for my new objects.
- Rebuild Area in Haiti, where the Laundromat was located and I have now made a mess of.
- Rebuild the Cross Town Tunnel and Entry/Exits at both Ends.
- Rebuild Airport Area, Near the Military Base.
- Possibly Add some 24-Seven Stores around VC, with Interiors.
- Possibly Add NEW Buildings to rebuilt areas (Downtown/Stadium, Airport, Haiti, New Industrial Block Behind the Military Base)

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:20 AM

it looks great! but i advice you to use classic gta vc / III textures. also, add graffitti to walls as much as you can.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

Thanks ,For the Building I have used Textures found on other buildings in VC, but the 24-7 Logos and stuff like I have made custom or modified existing versions.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:22 AM

GTA Most Modded V3.1 Beta Update 4 Video
Just here to post an Update and a Video which shows a feature I would like to include on many more buildings for new interiors and other functions.

Ashwin The New Boy has done some scripting for me and it has allowed me to produce the following that is in the video, using this script as a base it now adds a cool effect that can be used for all types of buildings around the City.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

Back for Next ♪♫

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Saturday, Oct 29 2011, 06:31)
Sadly I am not a mission scripter and do not have one on the team so there are no Missions as of yet, I would like to have some in the future but until then I guess it is just roaming.

ahhh! Excuse me ?

AB0333
  • AB0333

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:03 PM

OMG, ALMOST those movable doors are awesome!

Sadly I am not a mission scripter and do not have one on the team so there are no Missions as of yet, I would like to have some in the future but until then I guess it is just roaming.

Yeah, unfortunately, same at me.
That's my largest lack in modding. confused.gif

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

Back for Next ♪♫

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:38 AM

Thanks Almost610
i'll take care of Missions from now.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:34 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 11:18 PM.

Here is a new block of buildings modeled up.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

Back for Next ♪♫

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

i downloaded the beta v3.1 & v3.1 update (1,2,3),
& installed them on a unmodified GTA VC,
but the game crash while loading collisions ?
any solutions ???

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

Have you used the GTA Most Modded EXE, & Check that your GTA3.IMG is still there. (Link in the "Read Me")

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

Back for Next ♪♫

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

is that gonna be our game's ICON ???

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

I do not think so, that EXE was originally made for Version 2.0B, which was released about 2 Years ago, since then I have not needed to changed the EXE so I have just kept it as is.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:54 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 06 March 2013 - 11:56 PM.

Most Modded - Progress Update

Here is an early shot of what the Airport upgrades have done to the place, I would still like to maybe add some Hangars and there is still some fences to be placed, but this is the Basic changes that will I build the rest of the place around.

user posted image

user posted image

There is still alot of space left in this area for me to fill in, I am planning what will go where but dont expect a release until atleast all of that is filled in with land, buildings may not be filling that area but at a minimum the land & roads are placed for buildings to be latter added.

user posted image

Any Feedback?

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

Looking good, Almost.
You could give a small detail like trash can, boxes, and other things to make your map looks realistic and awesome.

Seeing the replies in this thread making me realize that III era mod is really going to die soon.
But don't let that discourage you. Keep working on this mod icon14.gif .

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

Thanks, I dont think it is III Era mods in general, It is just not many people post in my topic, there are lots of mods that get more attention than mine.

I will take your suggestions into consideration, but I dont think I am at the stage of adding small Generic Objects like that around the city, at the moment I have to try and model up a subway, then fill in the remains in the map, before I take on a new area.

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

wow, its going really really good man!

could you edit the way that vcs edited all the buildings in Little Haiti? they made LH look like one of the los santos streets from SA. also could you make some new interiors too? not too much, i only like few but original interiors. not like r* did with vcs. they used like 4-5 different interiors for almost 30 different shop.

any way, thanks for expanding vc. i would love to support any mod that expands, adds stuff to the 3era.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

Back for Next ♪♫

• Members
  • India

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:58 AM Edited by Ashwin the new boy, 04 February 2012 - 11:24 AM.

hi mates,
nice to see you all
specially you "OMEXR"

anyways as i am the scripter so its my responsibility
to Add some Amazing feature to the mod.

Check out new feature of GTA Most Modded

please tell me if you think i can make it better,
or any advise for this one,

::edit::
@almost610
as you may have seen a video by Frank.s,
i can make that anim too if you all say but
i was just trying to make something different... from that

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

By the looks of it you just replaced the falling anim with a swimming anim and made tommy invincible to water? tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users