Photo

Spiderman Powers

13 replies to this topic
gtahumper
  • gtahumper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:01 AM

I need help with my Spiderman Mod. If anyone could help me wallcrawl websling and shoot peds in webbing id appreciate it and give ya credit..i figure it would be a cleo...because i have seen a cleo where a car can climb a wall...someone told me I might need help in Animations as well..I dont care if it a weapon or a cleo or in the main script..please help..thanks moto_whistle.gif

Dstrickt
  • Dstrickt

Advocate

• Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

You know, it would help if you actually showed your script. confused.gif People are here to help, not to make things for you... tounge.gif

And for the webs, firstly, you need to model the webby stuff. Then you need to put the animation that happens when you swing and shoot people. You also need an animation for climbing the walls. Its alot of stuff thats possible to do, but like i said, no one will help you if you don't show your script/progress. dozingoff.gif

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:45 PM

Requests belong in the pinned request topic.

Dstrickt
  • Dstrickt

Advocate

• Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:42 PM Edited by Dstrickt, 18 January 2010 - 09:49 PM.

...am I the only person that thinks the Request topic is just a place to lower the request posts made on here? I mean, like 2% of the ideas on that topic are actually worked on, and I don't think any of them have ever been completed confused.gif . If request topics (like this one) just show up on this forum, here's a good idea: delete them tounge2.gif . They should have read the forum rules anyway... sarcasm.gif

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Dstrickt @ Jan 18 2010, 21:42)

...am I the only person that thinks the Request topic is just a place to lower the request posts made on here? I mean, like 2% of the ideas on that topic are actually worked on, and I don't think any of them have ever been completed confused.gif . If request topics (like this one) just show up on this forum, here's a good idea: delete them tounge2.gif . They should have read the forum rules anyway... sarcasm.gif

You're right, it's a place to lower the request posts or in other words: prevent spaming.
A lot of requests are very unrealistic or requires a lot of work.
But some users have good ideas and post in that topic and some requests are really done.
To delete the request topic is wrong, it's a pool of ideas.

mortalhuman
  • mortalhuman

CUSTOM MEMBER TITLE

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:22 PM

dude if you get spider man working in GTA you will be my hero and the creator of the greatest spiderman experience. I play spiderman and get pissed that they don't FIRST make a world like GTA, then add spiderman in it.

I play most games and feel that way though. I think games should be GTA before they are anything else just because I think a world should be a world before a game level blush.gif

gtahumper
  • gtahumper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:31 AM

look i read the rules ok? it said place all requests here...i could not find pinned topic...you should have a link directlt to requests it said place requests here...im not a bot ok? anyways you can google gta spiderman and find it on moddb.com ..im also workin on capt america and superman...thanks

gtahumper
  • gtahumper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:40 AM

http://www.moddb.com...for-san-andreas

link to my mod with some progress

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Members

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:18 PM

If you provide me with good enough models, I might see what I can do to help. High jumping should be simple (+ making it like the original spiderman 2 game, hold the key to power the jump n all).

However, this requires animation modding too. And not just of the player, the objects need to be animated too. Such as the web blasting anim and stuff. Also note that due to the physics of San Andreas, I'm not sure swinging will really be possible. I mean, it'll be possible, but it'd end up looking rubbish.

But we could of course wait until Ryosuke finishes his amazingly complex mod.

gtahumper
  • gtahumper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:01 AM

high jumping can be done by typing in kangaroo...doesnt need modding i guess it could ;...i have posted the link to the site with all of spiderman mods its what i got so far as of player mods...the spidey suits are the special suits and some can be bought in the stores too...my email is [email protected] if ya interested email me...thanks

gtahumper
  • gtahumper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:13 AM

ok whos roskey? and what kind of complex mod are you talking about?

TheSiggi
  • TheSiggi

Surgeon

• Members

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:43 PM

Ryosuke is a japaneese programmer who made awesome CLEO scripts with thousonds lines of math coding;

I think Deji means Ryosukes Ragdoll mod
click me

shindogg
  • shindogg

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2010 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (The_Siggi @ Jan 20 2010, 12:43)
Ryosuke is a japanese programmer who made awesome CLEO scripts with thousands of lines of math coding;

click me

some are very cool but none of them are successfully able to be used in-game after bein changed in any way. if anybody has ever been able to use a ryosuke script after changin its controls AND without it crashin their game when they try to use said controls, they must know somethin i dont. i can change virtually any other cleo mod's controls and it doesnt crash but anything by ryosuke crashes every time. example: the "kamehameha" thing changed to be "pressed_key 4" instead of "pressed_key 6" and my game dies.

methodunderg
  • methodunderg

Gramps

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (The_Siggi @ Jan 20 2010, 12:43)
Ryosuke is a japaneese programmer who made awesome CLEO scripts with thousonds lines of math coding;

click me

Last i heard he had stopped modding for GTA sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users