Photo

Niko Default Clothes

53 replies to this topic
Laufas
  • Laufas

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:35 PM

I hate topics that says "Am I the only one" ofc I'm not, but sometimes it really feels like it because like nobody likes them, everybody gets new clothes as fast as they're available, everybody just seems to hate the ones Niko is wearing from the get-go.

either way just asking you guys. I always wear his regular clothes because they're almost iconic to me, or they are iconic, they're sort of a big part of Niko, like the first time you ran around as Niko in that leather jacket and the sweet pants, lulz sounds weird but they're just f*cking epic.

Anyways are there any fans out there of the default clothes for Niko?
  • JohnDoe7125539271 likes this

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:38 PM

I guess you are, but they're not that "bad," though. However, it feels "realistic" to wear them at the beginning of the game.

93Sean93
  • 93Sean93

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:42 PM

I prefer wearing the default clothes throughout the game. Just feels... "right" bored.gif

scunnysmith
  • scunnysmith

CraazyMootherFoocker

• Members

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

It suits the style of the start of the game, doing small errands for your cousin, earning small change each mission, with a lowly pistol and baseball bat, and wearing cheap jackets and jeans that look like they are from the 20th century, to the part of the game where you have two luxury penthouses, stacks of cash, with RPG's, M4's and the like, wearing a luxury suit from Perseus. Then at the end of the game, when it all falls apart, it once again suits him ,as Niko is trying to claw his way back, it once again suits him, because, you may have the hundred-odd grand in your bank balance, but emotionally you have lost everything

So i follow the story, by changing my clothes accordingly. Many people might not.

EDIT: sorry, should have been in spoilers smile.gif

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:55 PM

You're not alone. I wore them pretty much the entire story mode.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (scunnysmith @ Jan 12 2010, 19:50)
when it all falls apart, it once again suits him ,as Niko is trying to claw his way back, it once again suits him, because, you may have the hundred-odd grand in your bank balance, but emotionally you have lost everything

Lol, why are you saying it as if it is Scarface: The World Is Yours?

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Laufas @ Jan 12 2010, 19:35)
I hate topics that says "Am I the only one" ofc I'm not, but sometimes it really feels like it because like nobody likes them, everybody gets new clothes as fast as they're available, everybody just seems to hate the ones Niko is wearing from the get-go.

either way just asking you guys. I always wear his regular clothes because they're almost iconic to me, or they are iconic, they're sort of a big part of Niko, like the first time you ran around as Niko in that leather jacket and the sweet pants, lulz sounds weird but they're just f*cking epic.

Interesting topic. I like your reasons for Niko to continue wearing the original set of clothes, but I couldn't wait to get Niko out of them, to be honest. It was Claude's outfit that became my favourite. cool.gif

Dreql
  • Dreql

Assassin

• Members

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (SeraphimSoldier @ Jan 12 2010, 19:56)
QUOTE (scunnysmith @ Jan 12 2010, 19:50)
when it all falls apart, it once again suits him ,as Niko is trying to claw his way back, it once again suits him, because, you may have the hundred-odd grand in your bank balance, but emotionally you have lost everything

Lol, why are you saying it as if it is Scarface: The World Is Yours?

Because its just as cool if not cooler! biggrin.gif

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (TonyClifton @ Jan 12 2010, 22:33)
QUOTE (Laufas @ Jan 12 2010, 19:35)

Interesting topic. I like your reasons for Niko to continue wearing the original set of clothes, but I couldn't wait to get Niko out of them, to be honest. It was Claude's outfit that became my favourite. cool.gif

I was somewhat ticked off that I only discovered that late in the game.

I love the default outfit. It not only fits him, but they also remind me of the first time we got a glimpse of this new Liberty City.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:18 AM

Wish he had the fingerless gloves, would of looked so badass in pretty much every outfit.

ckasper502
  • ckasper502

Ghost

• Members

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:04 AM

i had them on up untill i got the biker jacket and them that was part of my primarie wordobe ( stoned washed jeans / biker jacket / all white shoe's ) i couldnt wait to get out of them but up until the BJ i hated all the other clothing options ( i thought it was just R*'s little ploy to keep us wearing the same ugly axx clothing from start to finish

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

I wear Niko's default outfit until "First Date" then I switch to a more "upmarket" outfit from the Russian shop.

When I get up to "Roman's Sorrow" I switch to a more "downmarket" clothing option from the Russian shop like the blue zip-up.

Then when I unlock Algonquin I then "upgrade" to MODO clothing (but not sweaters) I especially choose the black raincoat and black jeans.

By the time I start working for the McReary's and Ray Boccino I switch to suits with ties from Perseus and when I work only for the Pegorino's and John Gravelli I go for more Mafia-looking suits without ties.

On Roman's Wedding I always wear the grey suit with a lilac floral shirt as it looks more wedding-like

When I do the final mission (whatever outcome) I wear entirely black (Claude top with black jeans and Black Moccasins and a ski-mask)

When I have completed Story-mode I wear sweaters and the buttoned shirt from Modo as it looks more like "Retirement" clothes biggrin.gif

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 13 January 2010 - 10:09 PM

TBH I just change his clothes when I get bored of them. ATM he's wearing a russian hat with a white persues suit with jeans, bolf shoes and glasses

The N. Bellic Man
  • The N. Bellic Man

Crazy Idiot

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (93Sean93 @ Jan 12 2010, 19:42)
I prefer wearing the default clothes throughout the game. Just feels... "right" bored.gif

It's good that player forced to use a decent suit in the wedding and funeral. It would be quite idiotic to wear them in those occasions.

But overall I like those clothes. I mean I usually use other clothes later, but at the begining it's fitting to use them.

LosAngelesTime
  • LosAngelesTime

you just got NAILED by Niko Bellic

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:09 AM Edited by LosAngelesTime, 14 January 2010 - 04:12 AM.

After Three Leaf Clover I never touched street clothes anymore

This one is the best IMO:
user posted image

Second comes this suit
user posted image

Sadly the latter one isnīt on PC, which BLOWS

The image I got the link from looked smaller

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:51 AM

I like this:

user posted image

LosAngelesTime
  • LosAngelesTime

you just got NAILED by Niko Bellic

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (DHoff @ Jan 14 2010, 04:51)
I like this:

lulz

I like it too

Aussiedesperado
  • Aussiedesperado

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:46 AM

I dont like wearing suits cozz i dont like wearing them in r/l. I like Modo the best. Its kinda skate nd thats that i like to wear in r/l smile.gif

Laufas
  • Laufas

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (DHoff @ Jan 14 2010, 04:51)
I like this:

user posted image

*pukes in mouth*

Niko really, really shouldn't be wearing white shoes, looks wierd.

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

That's your opinion. I think he looks good in them.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (DHoff @ Jan 14 2010, 17:05)
That's your opinion. I think he looks good in them.

I put him in the tennis shoes as often as I can get away with. In my saddo imagination, I think he can run faster when he has them on! rolleyes.gif

LostSoul 301281
  • LostSoul 301281

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

I'll either stick with the original outfit or use the suit I buy for the bank job or the "scarface" suit(white flowery shirt suit).

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

I like Niko's regular outfit, since it fits pretty well to him, but also a suit makes him look badass. smile.gif

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (LostSoul 301281 @ Jan 14 2010, 19:00)
I'll either stick with the original outfit or use the suit I buy for the bank job or the "scarface" suit(white flowery shirt suit).

I just bought that suit today. I had never tried it, I've never spent much time shopping. It looks snazzy. The white coat with the shirt under it looks great. Reminds of LCS, as well.

BlitZ.EXE
  • BlitZ.EXE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:17 PM

I had Niko wearing his default clothes up until I got bought him the suit that had the turtleneck shirt from Perseus.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

I've been sticking with sun glasses,floral shirt and suit jacket,worn out faded jean's and the dark workboot's.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

I hate Niko default clothes.. mad.gif
I buy some new clothes as soon as I get enough money..

marquisman
  • marquisman

Where is me VIRGO... fool?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

i wear flashy suits with out ties(since that is my fav look)...im only missing sun glasses, how do i get em?

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (marquisman @ Feb 8 2010, 22:48)
i wear flashy suits with out ties(since that is my fav look)...im only missing sun glasses, how do i get em?

They're in the stores as well. In the Russian Shop, they're in a stand by the cashiers. Can't recall Modo. Never even checked in Perseus.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:53 AM

I've tried this combo for late night assualt's on ped's.....
.....the ski mask,Claude's jacket,black pant's from the Russian store and the balck boot's.
Make's Niko look like a sicko or a terrorist. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users