WANTED ! Car Converter / Modeler

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Phantom Mark
  • Phantom Mark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

Sadly I have been unable to discover how to "convert" or work with models suitable for use with GTA IV

I am therefore requesting a collaboration with someone who knows how to convert and work with models in GTA IV in an effort to create a new "realistic traffic mod".

Please contact me for more information if you would like to join me in this venture.

Regards

Mark.

Phantom Mark
  • Phantom Mark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:24 PM

You know, I have been modding games since the 90's, all sorts of games but mainly driving type games, and in all that time I have never hit such a wall of silence from the so called community..........

You guys making the addon cars (who also do not wish to divulge any tips for others to learn), bear in mind may people are not enjoying your creations properly, because the game will not merge them into the traffic system properly, which for me at least and others it seems makes them worthless, which I think is a sad shame given your hard work and efforts making these conversions.

If someone can actually be arsed to actually join me in trying to solve the riddle of why the addon cars will not join into the game properly and thus be of some use then please, drop me a PM or give me a shout here so we can start working on some things to work around these hurdles Rockstar have given us.

I have personally spent 2 working weeks on the traffic problem alone, the problem seems to definately be the addon cars, we need to work through and work out EXACTLY what.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:10 AM

Use the requests topics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users