Quantcast

» «
Photo

Animals and Children, why not?

• This topic is locked This is a poll-only topic
2,531 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you want animals and children in the GTA NeXt? (3868 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want animals and children in the GTA NeXt?

1. Just Animals (1394 votes [39.56%])

Percentage of vote: 39.56%

2. Just Children (90 votes [2.55%])

Percentage of vote: 2.55%

3. Both Animals and Children (1544 votes [43.81%])

Percentage of vote: 43.81%

4. None (496 votes [14.07%])

Percentage of vote: 14.07%

Vote
Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:09 AM

The franchise that has already been sued relentlessly would doubtfully add children in a landscape where you can maim, ignite, or combust anyone you want. If anything it should be like Fallout or Skyrim where there are children present in the game, you just can't harm them. They run away and hide when danger ensues. 

Funny how the franchise or the gaming world in general gets away with brutal violence, torture, racism, sexism, all sorts of vulgar language, nudity, sex, and display of drug and alcohol abuse... Just wait until someone's eighteen until their life is worthless!

• cuti8tushu likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:11 AM Edited by Zorvaine, 25 July 2014 - 12:12 AM.

Animals tend to be an acceptable feature due to human nature and it's wildlife distinction of being the main predator hence how some are licenced to hunt. 

Children on the other hand... NEVER going to happen. Unless if they make them unkillable/immovable. Anything that doesn't give the impression that it influences child violence.

They did that in World of Warcraft & Skyrim, there's children but you cannot attack or move them. 

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:11 AM

Yeah you could have used logic on that one. Having children that could be killed in a video game is bad for business while having sex with hookers in your car is not LOL.

Static
  • Static

BickinBackBeingBool

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

The franchise that has already been sued relentlessly would doubtfully add children in a landscape where you can maim, ignite, or combust anyone you want. If anything it should be like Fallout or Skyrim where there are children present in the game, you just can't harm them. They run away and hide when danger ensues. 

Funny how the franchise or the gaming world in general gets away with brutal violence, torture, racism, sexism, all sorts of vulgar language, nudity, sex, and display of drug and alcohol abuse... Just wait until someone's eighteen until their life is worthless!

Video games get way more sh*t for ALL those things than any other form of media...

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

Lol pretty much

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

Yeah you could have used logic on that one. Having children that could be killed in a video game is bad for business while having sex with hookers in your car is not LOL.

I can't tell if you're insulting my intelligence or R*'s. Probably Both lol

zQUEENz
  • zQUEENz

zQueen MsBz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by zQUEENz, 25 July 2014 - 12:17 AM.

It's funny because in GTA 2 they had a School Bus

gta_2.jpg

GTA 3 BETA had school bus in it too before it got cut from the game.

Gta3_16.jpg

I think children or teens were originally planned to be in gta series, but like everyone said here, killing children is frowned upon.

Even high school teens...

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

That's f*cked up if you guys ask me, because we have the highly praised game The Last of Us were we can play as  a 14 years old girl who can get brutally killed by monsters, also the same thing happens right at the beggining of the game with another girl.
And nobody, not even the critics gave a f*ck about it.
But anyways whaat would kids have to do in game like GTA? Rob and kill people and steal their cars too? They have no place in the world of GTA.

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:18 AM

It is okay to ignite a deer... but hey... want to run over a kid? YOU'RE A MONSTER.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:19 AM

Debate has been bled dry.

http://gtaforums.com...ildren-why-not/

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

Quinn the edgelord gem
  • Quinn the edgelord gem

Skwpg1121

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:24 AM Edited by lil weasel, 01 October 2016 - 07:37 AM.

EDIT: << "new" topic merged into existing topic of similar nature >>

So I don't remember much because this was when gta V first released I remember playing as Michael and seeing someone short skipping saying something. I don't remember what I did afterwards just seeing someone look like a kid and I didn't mod the game

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

This action will have consequences...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:25 AM

There aren't any children that exist in-game, so no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users