how many M$ points ?

6 replies to this topic
temunator
  • temunator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

pretty much everything said in the title biggrin.gif

how many microsoft points does the gta 4 game cost in the microsoft marketplace?
cuz ill buy gta4+DLAD+TBOGT and need 3200 for the addons

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Ace

• Members
  • England
  • Best New Member 2009
    Most Helpful GTA Series 2009

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

Games on Demand usually use a normal price tag instead of Microsoft points, which means that you'll probably need a credit/debit card linked to your Xbox Live account. GTA IV costs £19.99.

Colanbarry
  • Colanbarry

Dress classy dance cheesy

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Jan 9 2010, 13:47)
Games on Demand usually use a normal price tag instead of Microsoft points, which means that you'll probably need a credit/debit card linked to your Xbox Live account. GTA IV costs £19.99.

There's also an option to buy with points. I'm pretty sure it costs 2400 points to download.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Colanbarry @ Jan 9 2010, 13:50)

There's also an option to buy with points. I'm pretty sure it costs 2400 points to download.

I don't think that you could buy this game with points. Ive been looking for an option like that so I could have it stored to my hardrive, since my original disk got messed up after I moved my Xbox....(could still play since I installed my cousins, buy at the loading screen there's about a 25% chance it freezes.) confused.gif

VickeX
  • VickeX

a.k.a. GermanScientist

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Jan 9 2010, 15:46)

I don't think that you could buy this game with points. Ive been looking for an option like that so I could have it stored to my hardrive, since my original disk got messed up after I moved my Xbox....(could still play since I installed my cousins, buy at the loading screen there's about a 25% chance it freezes.) confused.gif

I think you're able to buy all games on demand with points. At the purchase screen just hit Y or something like that.

Then the currency changes from$ to user posted image

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (VickeX @ Jan 9 2010, 15:57)
QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Jan 9 2010, 15:46)

I think you're able to buy all games on demand with points. At the purchase screen just hit Y or something like that.

Then the currency changes from$ to user posted image

Ohh, okay thanks for the confirmation. I was still pretty confused about it. I'll be sure to try it out next time I buy from the XBL marketplace.

temunator
  • temunator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

so can u or can u not buy it lol? biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users