how many M$ points ?

6 replies to this topic
temunator
  • temunator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

pretty much everything said in the title biggrin.gif

how many microsoft points does the gta 4 game cost in the microsoft marketplace?
cuz ill buy gta4+DLAD+TBOGT and need 3200 for the addons

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:47 PM

Games on Demand usually use a normal price tag instead of Microsoft points, which means that you'll probably need a credit/debit card linked to your Xbox Live account. GTA IV costs 19.99.

Colanbarry
  • Colanbarry

Dress classy dance cheesy

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Jan 9 2010, 13:47)
Games on Demand usually use a normal price tag instead of Microsoft points, which means that you'll probably need a credit/debit card linked to your Xbox Live account. GTA IV costs 19.99.

There's also an option to buy with points. I'm pretty sure it costs 2400 points to download.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Colanbarry @ Jan 9 2010, 13:50)

There's also an option to buy with points. I'm pretty sure it costs 2400 points to download.

I don't think that you could buy this game with points. Ive been looking for an option like that so I could have it stored to my hardrive, since my original disk got messed up after I moved my Xbox....(could still play since I installed my cousins, buy at the loading screen there's about a 25% chance it freezes.) confused.gif

VickeX
  • VickeX

The GermanScientist

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Jan 9 2010, 15:46)

I don't think that you could buy this game with points. Ive been looking for an option like that so I could have it stored to my hardrive, since my original disk got messed up after I moved my Xbox....(could still play since I installed my cousins, buy at the loading screen there's about a 25% chance it freezes.) confused.gif

I think you're able to buy all games on demand with points. At the purchase screen just hit Y or something like that.

Then the currency changes from $ to user posted image

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (VickeX @ Jan 9 2010, 15:57)
QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Jan 9 2010, 15:46)

I think you're able to buy all games on demand with points. At the purchase screen just hit Y or something like that.

Then the currency changes from $ to user posted image

Ohh, okay thanks for the confirmation. I was still pretty confused about it. I'll be sure to try it out next time I buy from the XBL marketplace.

temunator
  • temunator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

so can u or can u not buy it lol? biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users