Quantcast

» «
Photo

AI traffic aggression files. Where they at?

10 replies to this topic
SPITFIRE57
  • SPITFIRE57

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:31 AM

Hey where is the file that controls the AI traffic, like their aggression and how they drive? I am trying to get all my traffic AI's to cool down a bit and also not run into me pushing me out of the way while I am sitting at a red light.

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:05 AM

Well there was a .net script that stopped every vehicle behind you, but unfortunately it doesn't work with 1.0.0.4, since there's no scipthook. What I can advise now is to always move a bit forward in every 3 seconds, and they won't start to overtake you. So it's like you are waiting at the lights, you wait 3 seconds, then go forward a bit, then you wait another 3 seconds etc.

SPITFIRE57
  • SPITFIRE57

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (Rob.Zombie @ Jan 9 2010, 11:05)
Well there was a .net script that stopped every vehicle behind you, but unfortunately it doesn't work with 1.0.0.4, since there's no scipthook. What I can advise now is to always move a bit forward in every 3 seconds, and they won't start to overtake you. So it's like you are waiting at the lights, you wait 3 seconds, then go forward a bit, then you wait another 3 seconds etc.

Where is that mod, because I am still using 1.0.4.0 patch. Will it work with that? Still if not, please get me in touch with that mod. Maybe I can ask him a few questions. Thanks

Crossz0r
  • Crossz0r

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:16 PM Edited by Crossz0r, 18 January 2010 - 10:19 PM.

QUOTE (Rob.Zombie @ Jan 9 2010, 11:05)

That's right but they usually run into your/each other's car at highways, bridges and even some road slopes

Murcchachosa
  • Murcchachosa

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

Most of these drivers are womens?
No wonder why they crash into others cars XD
But the most are the taxidrivers.
I already killed thousands taxi dickheads lol

AngryAmoeba
  • AngryAmoeba

Symbiote

• Members

Posted 21 January 2010 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (Crossz0r @ Jan 18 2010, 16:16)
they usually run into your/each other's car at highways, bridges and even some road slopes

Realistic handling mods tend to make this problem worse, because the AI drives faster than normal and then can't brake fast enough. So you get lots of AI running red lights, crashing into each other, even some big chain-reaction explosions on the highway.

XSB
  • XSB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

You shouldn't spend that much time in the red light district...

anyway, dont stop at reds... just hit the friggin gas biggrin.gif

Iaquinta
  • Iaquinta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:10 AM

Yea it sucks when they crash into..

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:00 AM

gta ai=Stupid

gooby
  • gooby

pls.

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by gooby, 03 February 2014 - 08:32 PM.

Sorry for bumping a thread from the stone age, but what about this topic today? Have there been mods made that fix the aggression by now? I enjoy having a cruise on IV every now and then, but the AI can be really annoying with their aggressivity. I can avoid them at most but at red lights and on the narrow bridges where they change lane every few inches they are quite disturbing.

Sorry if there's a newer thread on this topic, it's hard to search for it as anything along the lines of 'traffic fix' brings up tons of stuff about fixing the taxi spawn issue once you install mods.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

Well, Less Overtaking mod fixes the problem of the AI cars ramming your vehicle when you are stopped: http://www.gta4-mods...ertaking-f15306

Better than nothing, isn't it? :)
  • gooby likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users