GTA Online Player Stereotypes

399 replies to this topic
heskman
  • heskman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

Humorously accurate icon14.gif

My avatar and forum title are purely coincidental hahaha, only just noticed that.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:25 PM Edited by DarkKingBernard, 25 February 2012 - 07:08 PM.

Ehh what? Bosses are the easiest to kill, and I do it with the SMG (spawn weapon) (cuz I can't find a pistol sad.gif )

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 17:25)
Ehh what? Bosses are the easiest to kill, and I do it with the SMG (spawn weapon)

Easy to kill huh?

Join my event, and come and kill some bosses smile.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 22:34)
QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Friday, Feb 24 2012, 17:25)
Ehh what? Bosses are the easiest to kill, and I do it with the SMG (spawn weapon)

Easy to kill huh?

Join my event, and come and kill some bosses smile.gif

DarkBernardo wh0?

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

I'm a mix of the Sniper,Team Member with a little bit of Skilled.I am average with guns.

Anyway,this one is typical:

The Whining Noob -
They normally drive around in helicopters and shoot everyone.Basically I dodge them and they end up crashing the heli or dying miserably.They get off their helicopters and they simply camp with an RPG,or even worse,they enter an interior and if you come to kill them,they act suicidal and kill you both.This is a mix of some other Player Stereotypes.

Also,I'm this one in FM when I feel like stunting or something:

The Runner -
They run from everyone and people usually chase them.They can evade cars and do parkour stuff that some people can't even do.They know most of the map and places and they can evade people easily.
They sometimes get mad and get a bit of an advance while you are chasing them,hide behind a wall and hit you with a bat until you die.This type is not to be underestimated since they can be a real threat if messed up with.

They are becoming rare now.

Also,another one:

The Fail Stunter:
These always use one of those three: Infernus,NRG or Sultan RS.
They go at high speeds and normally crash into walls and do stunts they don't even know how they did them.Also,they land on top of people and try to run them over.Death enemies to the helicopter pilots,which get mad at them and just blade them or blow up these cars.
Do not confuse these with the actual stunters who can stunt and drift with a truck,if needed.

Beastly40
  • Beastly40

Killa Kam

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Pardon me for bumping the topic if anyone objects.

In general whenever I'm online on PS3 I display the following tropes/stereotypes.

The Skilled One- I'm good on foot with any of the better weapons in the game, I take cover from buzzard noobs, I know how to drive, etc.

The Team Member- I usually look for someone to team up with in freemode or I play with my friends. If you team up with me I will help you out in general, be it from killing people who are bothering us, flipping a car back over for someone if they flipped it, or just get them out of hectic situations.

Sniper- I try to build up skill whenever I'm using the sniper, I'm not great with it but I can get long distance kills with a sniper. I can also snipe someone out of a chopper if I can line up the shot.

I'm generally a nice guy in freemode but take note I am not to be f***ed with: get on my bad side and I will do anything I can to kill you, be it from using the APC or the Annihilator, to using the Combat Shotgun from police cars or the M249.

If you see me on PS3 I'm usually on TBOGT driving or flying around the city but you will mainly see me in Alderney.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (Turbo Lag @ Saturday, Jan 9 2010, 08:56)
The Warehouse Helicopter Camper

They get themselves a heli, fly under the map, and land inside the warehouse next to the choppers and RPG anyone that goes near them, just like the Heli Campers. These types are the worst, and I always end up going under myself to blade their asses back to where they belong.

...caught with my pants down.

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

Mr Vain (#2)
Another form of Mr Vain. This one is a skilled driver and shooter, usually goes for clans and f*cks them up all on his own. When suddenly a random guy, in this case, me, comes along and kills him 3, 4 times.
He stops attacking the clan and simply goes after you. He is so vain, when spawning again, he rushes for the next best vehicle only to chase you. Without preparation. Facing more deaths.

The hiding one trick pony
A guy not too skilled. He will die in simple drive-by-shootings, regular shootouts with pistols or smgs. He knows about his lack of skills and avoids open shootouts and usually hides somewhere with an RPG.

When he gets lucky and and kills you, he simply keeps on hiding, observing carefully where to drive to get away. When he's cornered and out of rockets, he leaves the game.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

one for TBoGT - The sticky bomb bastard. Puts a sticky bomb on a car, acts friendly, lets you in then BOOM. or even lets you drive and tries to get away then BOOM - sometimes they suicide themselves. sometimes they just drive near you then BOOM

the pilots in buzzards is one as well they are really f*cking annoying make the game not worth it anymore, same with tank noobs, but they are not quite as bad.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

Close this post its pointless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users