» «
Photo

The Vice City Stories Forum Index V2

19 replies to this topic
nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:03 PM Edited by nerner, 10 January 2010 - 03:54 PM.

user posted image

V2!

Well, the old thread was falling into a little bit of disrepair, so I thought I would update it, and include a few more up to date links. Basically I have added a few more topics, removed the deadwood, and added links to the page creator's profile. If you want something to be added to the thread just give me a link and a reason why and if I agree that it is worthy then it shall be added. I am definitely going to add a couple more links to topics in other areas which relate heavily to VCS. Those will be in the second post. All credit goes to Canoxa, whose original topic gave me a lot of the info I needed here. And yes, I did get his permission to update the thread.

General Discussion and pinned topics
Topic NameCreatorDescriptionLink
Convert PSP saves between regionsnernerA guide for people with custom firmware to enable converting between regions.Link
PS2 100% checklistJKKAn easy to use guide showing all of the PS2 content needed to achieve 100%.Link
Save 'n PlaySmalloPost your save here, give the mission, and watch others do it for you!Link
Official CheatsedisoncarterThe official cheat list. Posted by the legend that is edison carter.Link
Running VCS cheat device on 3.03 OE-CBlackadder.Maybe a bit out of date, but a good guide for installing CD nonetheless.Link
Info, Articles and Links.saintdaveThe official article topic.Link
Make a missionPatMake a nonplayable mission here...Link
Gameplay and Guides
The Vehicle DatabaseVCS DatabaseA wonderful database of all the vehicles available in the game.Link
Secrets and easter eggsSmalloA nice list with the little easter eggs Rockstar has perfected. Oh so many ways that Vice City can make you smile.Link
Enabling Custom TracksTheDude5000A tutorial on how to get your music to run on Vice City Stories.Link
The definitive bugslistdoodA list of all bugs in the game.Link
VCS Video and Screen threadSwikityA place to show off your videos and screens.Link
Guide to Building an EmpireSeddoAn excellent guide to empire building.Link
PS2 exclusives guideForelli_BoyA guide and discussion related to the PS2 exclusive missions and unlockables.Link
Complete Guide to the outfitsybakkerA complete guide to all of the games outfits. Comes with pics.Link
Complete guide to weaponsybakkerA brilliant guide to all of the usable weapons in the gameLink
100% checklistDeAnO_GTA~MaStEr This is just for the PSP. Not the PS2.Link
Calling all stunters!nernerAnother video project. This one specifically for stunts.Link
Questions about interiorsspork007Are mission specific interiors enterable? Read here to find out how.Link
VCS TriviabuzbegoneThe official ask and answer trivia topic for VCS.Link
Set your garage alarm!CoolyfettA neat trick to avoid your cars being eaten.Link
Cheats, tricks, cheat device and save games.
CheatDeviceedisoncarterThe official cheat device topic.Link
Cheat Development(V1)edisoncarterThe first version of the cheat development topic.Link
Cheat Development(V2)Durka Durka MahnThe second version of the development threadLink
Cheat ReleasesDurka Durka MahnAnother popular thread. This time a cheat releases threadLink
PS2 Cheat DevelopmentSkillerLooking for ARMAX or other device codes? Well find them here...Link
Create your own custom missionsUpaluppaYet another archive of cheats. Quite a few are in the 1st post.Link
Pedestrian AI HackingUpaluppaUpaluppa the genius with a few more pages of cheats.Link
Golfers Owning empire sitesUpaluppaGlitched SCM file causes odd happenings in stats and with empire sites. Features me being a dick.Link
The VCS Zombie Mod TutorialnernerA handy tutorial describing how you would go about replacing skins in VCS.Link
Save Game Request Thread.nernerAn archive of cheat device hacked save games for all regions.Link
Guide to making your own simple cheat device cheatsnernerA guide which has been reposted here to allow people who are new to cheat device to create their own cheats. Link

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:05 PM Edited by nerner, 06 January 2010 - 10:41 AM.

Topic in other forums which relate to VCS.
Topic NameCreatorDescriptionSubforumLink
LCS/VCS modding(V1)gamerzworldThe first version of the dedicated modding topic. In all of it's 20+ pages.III OtherLink
LCS/VCS modding(V2)VecisThe second VCS/LCS modding topic. This one contains more breakthroughs.III OtherLink
The complete GTA Radio Station PollRaindancerA huge poll to find out the community's favourite ever GTA radio station. VROCK is winning, but there is still time to make your vote count!AnnouncementsLink
The Location poll.JustinAnother poll. Where do you think the next GTA will be set? Vice City? Vote now!GTA NeXt.Link

Your additions are more than welcome, please post if you think that there are any glaring omissions, or if there are any threads in other forums which relate heavily to Vice City Stories. Those will go here.

Cheers, nernbag

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

The best of luck with the topic.

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Canoxa @ Jan 5 2010, 20:18)
The best of luck with the topic.

Thanks Canoxa. I have asked a moderator to pin this topic in place of the older version, but I think he is now offline, or at least inactive. So if all goes well it should be up by tomorrow.

Cheers, nernbag

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:43 PM

Heh, I didn't even notice this was a new topic.

Nice job on it icon14.gif .

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:47 PM Edited by nerner, 15 November 2010 - 08:37 PM.

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Apr 7 2010, 16:43)
Heh, I didn't even notice this was a new topic.

Nice job on it  icon14.gif .

Cheers Mincer buddy...

cool.gif

[/th][th]
[/td]
[td][td]

kjderw
  • kjderw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:09 AM

so wonderful.how did you give such a good topic.

prity
  • prity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:19 AM

rolleyes.gif Hi,
I am new joining of this forum so please guide me,
Thanks

Matthewop
  • Matthewop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:07 AM

hi prity welcome. have great time here!

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

Seems like this thread is a magnet for spambots.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:29 PM

hi there and welcome to the forums! this is great topic and i am grateful for it!

lol.

Matthewop
  • Matthewop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

great topic. just move on... mercie_blink.gif

rony10
  • rony10

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:17 PM Edited by Girish, 12 October 2011 - 03:52 PM.

the old mentation was tumbling into a small bit of disrepair, so I mentation I would update it, and allow a few many up to see course. Essentially I love supplementary a few writer topics, distant the deadwood, and adscititious course to the page creator's salience. If you need something to be other to the mentation retributory resign me a connectedness and a sanity why and if I agree that it is notable then it shall be other. I am definitely going to add a family much course to topics in different areas which think intemperately to VCS.

footballlink
  • footballlink

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:30 AM Edited by Girish, 16 May 2012 - 04:21 AM.

Thank author sharing,This article is very well written. If you want to know about the words please give me a message

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:32 AM Edited by Girish, 16 May 2012 - 04:23 AM.

QUOTE (footballlink @ Wednesday, May 16 2012, 03:30)
Thank author sharing,This article is very well written. If you want to know about the  words please give me a message

I just don't get it, why do you advertise in the least active forums?

Sorry, but such advertising isn't allowed here.

It's a spambot. Please do not quote such posts. The report was enough.

zeerak
  • zeerak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

hi am new to this
i needed the cmd codes for gta vice city

durgaprasadzone
  • durgaprasadzone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for information. to land uare page. thanks again

lyricale
  • lyricale

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

Well done! Really nice topic. Wish you best of luck with that.

aosot
  • aosot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

nice topic,just move on...

tengjiajun520
  • tengjiajun520

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:06 AM Edited by Girish, 14 May 2013 - 04:10 PM.

Not to mention, being a budding professional can be a lot like being a kid in a candy store--there are just so many good-looking techniques to run an internet centered organization and so many excellent places out there to my own for gold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users