GTA IV Patch 22.214.171.124
Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:02 PM
My wishlist for GTA IV patch 126.96.36.199 is that:
-Better shadows like cod 4
-More fps boost for lower pc´s
-Better motion blur!
But the ..... Shadows are .... up me they should make shadows like call of duty 4 or farcry 2
Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:06 PM
Shadows can be modded
FPS Boosting can be done by editing various files.
Motion Blur can get better by editing a file.
Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:07 PM
Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:47 PM
R* already raped the game painfull.
A big horrible AR in the history of the Playboy series.
Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:03 PM
what's the point of wishing and willing and.
damn, i wish they add 36 new weapons, 25 new car models, 59 new story missions..... we all can wish alright, but seriously..
Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:54 PM
Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:12 AM Edited by Ghstltno, 13 April 2010 - 12:35 AM.
GTA IV Title Update 188.8.131.52 \ 184.108.40.206 \ 220.127.116.11 (Patch 6)
Rockstar Games Social Club
• Remove Rockstar Games Social Club application
• Separate RGSC application no longer required to launch game
• Social Club login now occurs during the launch process
• A new, less memory-intensive, and better-looking scalable shadow solution has been implemented
• Enhanced Night Shadows added with user-selectable level of detail (replaces Shadow Density)
• Rendering optimizations have been made to improve performance, particularly when enabling shadows
• User-configurable graphics settings have been added for shadow control
• Improved memory management
• Enhanced security to isolate users from cheaters and hackers
• Provide in-game support to purchase "The Lost and Damned" and "The Ballad of Gay Tony" (Not available in Russian/Japanese Versions)
• Vehicle shadows re-enabled between 8pm and 6am
• Fix floating street textures
• Pedestrians in vehicles appear further out from the player to allow for long range sniping
• The Moon has been implemented with simulated lunar phases
• Fixed garbled text in Japanese Multiplayer menus
• "RESC 10" error fix for specific hardware configurations
Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:01 PM
dunno wtf dey solved wid it, just added another menu to d game for d EFLC, dats it, n ya fuk'd d game up.....
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users