Photo

super glitch!?!

4 replies to this topic
Big_D
  • Big_D

Easy-E

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:03 AM

i was bored so i went to the website where you get 5 stars to go on a little rampage devil.gif (www.littlelacysuprizepageant i think) but it didnt give me any stars! so i went outside and did like 3 or 4 missions. Then i went to my safehouse and saved....now every time i load the game, i get 5 stars!

Cara_Cougar #16
  • Cara_Cougar #16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (Big_D @ Jan 3 2010, 04:03)
i was bored so i went to the website where you get 5 stars to go on a little rampage devil.gif (www.littlelacysuprizepageant i think) but it didnt give me any stars! so i went outside and did like 3 or 4 missions. Then i went to my safehouse and saved....now every time i load the game, i get 5 stars!

Officially, the biggest GTA IV pwnage. Answers me these;
- What mission are you up to?
- How far have you completed it in terms of %? (piegons, jumps etc..)
- Is this your only saved game?

This sounds incredible. I wonder if you save again, it will go away.
My final comment: HAHAHAH LOL

Big_D
  • Big_D

Easy-E

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

im up to jimmy pegorinos missions. my disc is badly scratched so i guess that made it glitch.
P.S. i saved again and it stopped cool.gif

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:53 PM

it's surprise with an 's'.

That_Guy28
  • That_Guy28

GTA MOD GOD!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

im up to jimmy pegorinos missions. my disc is badly scratched so i guess that made it glitch.
P.S. i saved again and it stopped 

The game doesn't run off of the disc. It just makes sure you have the disc so that you can't play a pirated copy of the game. If you have too many internet cookies, viruses, spyware, (ect) it can cause the game to glitch out like that.

i was bored so i went to the website where you get 5 stars to go on a little rampage  (www.littlelacysuprizepageant i think) but it didnt give me any stars! so i went outside and did like 3 or 4 missions. Then i went to my safehouse and saved....now every time i load the game, i get 5 stars!

Use this trainer to clear your wanted level

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=392973

It won't disable online play as long as you don't use the xliveless loader. alien.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users