GTA London 1969 Fix?

6 replies to this topic
Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

I just purchased the GTA Classics Collection. I have Windows 7 installed. I used the GTA fix so I can run GTA 1. Is there a fix for London? I'm able to get to the main menu but when I attempt to play it crashes. Anybody have a solution? I tried running London in Windows 98 compatibility and XP but still no luck.

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:33 AM

Here's the exe from the original GTA London (not the classic edition): http://gtamp.com/GTA1/gta_uk_exe.7z. It works for me.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:02 AM

Hey thanks alot. That worked.

Darkel2001
  • Darkel2001

Revolutionary

• Members

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:59 AM

It plays but now there's no music???

newbie101
  • newbie101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

Hi. I just purchased GTA The Classics Collection and I have tried to install it on a computer with XP and Windows 7. I am able to go through the whole installation process, however, I am unable to start play. Every time that I press play this box pops up saying: Runtime Error! abnormal program termination. I have tried restarting my computer after installing, uninstalling, reinstalling and then restarting, still the same message box pops up on both computers.

Can you please help? I just want to play the game!!

Darkel2001
  • Darkel2001

Revolutionary

• Members

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (newbie101 @ Monday, Aug 8 2011, 23:46)
Hi. I just purchased GTA The Classics Collection and I have tried to install it on a computer with XP and Windows 7. I am able to go through the whole installation process, however, I am unable to start play. Every time that I press play this box pops up saying: Runtime Error! abnormal program termination. I have tried restarting my computer after installing, uninstalling, reinstalling and then restarting, still the same message box pops up on both computers.

Can you please help? I just want to play the game!!

Try getting the original versions... For some reason, these re-releases don't run well, if at all, on some systems. I recently got the Director's Cut version and both GTA 1 & London run perfectly on Windows 7 64-bit.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 19 August 2011 - 08:35 PM

Is there any exe for GTA1 that limits the framerate properly? The exact GTA1 exe, to see if I could get it to work fine or not. I got the game from Rockstar's site.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users