Photo

All cars in all cities

7 replies to this topic
pijotero
  • pijotero

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

Hi, I noticed that in multiplayer GTA2 and some custom maps all cars drive around the street, for expamle Tow truck, civilian version of gang wars, and there are vehicles that appears in only one or two districts but in the others don t appears. Like the furore GT for exapmle that don t appears in the first level or the A-type that don t appears driving. It s possible to make that cars appears driving?

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:32 PM Edited by Gustavob, 30 December 2009 - 03:40 PM.

It is possible, and I made it. Just need to edit the .sty files with Delfi's STY Tool and tick the box "Should this car spawn as dummy traffic on roads?" on all cars.

Click here to download

Installation:

Select your GTA2\data folder and make a backup of these files:

- bil.sty
- ste.sty
- wil.sty

Then just extract the files from "all cars all levels.rar" file to your GTA2\data folder and launch GTA2. Now all the cars must be spawning in all the levels with a normal dummy pedestrian inside, except the police, medic and army cars and the fire truck. It includes the special cars Hot Dog Dummy 1, 2, 3 and 4, wich are unused in the game and are simple hot dog vans with different controllability. It makes the gang cars spawn as pedestrian cars, but the gang cars still spawn. The Big Bug can now drive over other cars, except other big bugs and tanks.

NOTE: The bus spawn as pedestrian cars with different stripe colours, but only the brown buses spawn at the bus stops to pick up pedestrians.

pijotero
  • pijotero

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:00 PM

It worked! Thanks homie, I allways wanted all the vehicles driving around, thanks a lot.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hey. the link don't work and I would like to download this file. Can you do something about it, please? Big thx.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Jan 8 2010, 22:48)
Hey. the link don't work and I would like to download this file. Can you do something about it, please? Big thx.

Thanks for telling that. Speedyshare must have fcked the file up and deleted it. I lost the files and tried to recover them, but they are corrupted. I'll have to do them again, and I'll try to host them at GTAGarage. But I need an installer. The .RAR file is 6MB, GTAGarage only supports 5MB. I need an installer, but I have no idea of how to make one. I'll remake the files and host them somewhere else, but not now. Its late. Ill do it tomorrow.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 09 January 2010 - 02:48 PM

Thx man. I'll be grateful.

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 09 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

Hosted on my homepage
http://www.gta2madne..._all_levels.rar

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:54 PM Edited by Tycek, 09 January 2010 - 08:14 PM.

I don't know what is happening, but I can't download this file. I get file corrupted all the time and I tried about 10 times. I received a file that has only 324 kb or 1500 kb. Maybe you could email me on: [email protected] I will be grateful.

It was my connection problem. I downloaded it via Flash Get and everything is all right. Big thx and cookie.gif for you guys. You're the best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users