Alternative Graphics Tweak

157 replies to this topic
mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

I did, you quoted CC's post and said

All that your shouting about justice, about your patch being so great and your connections with Boris..

turn.gif

thales100
  • thales100

TripleHeader

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (mkey82 @ Dec 28 2009, 17:30)

All that your shouting about justice, about your patch being so great and your connections with Boris..

turn.gif

Read it again man, he is refering to Voodooman. biggrin.gif

bartekxyz
  • bartekxyz

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:36 PM Edited by bartekxyz, 28 December 2009 - 05:40 PM.

QUOTE (mkey82 @ Dec 28 2009, 20:30)

turn.gif

Before quote there is "Charlie was right saying that:"
Not everything below quotes is connected with it. In this case everything under quote was said about voodooman

EDIT: I'm wondering what's going to happen when UGT reach 100k downloads. Is voodooman going to find me and stab? And is he going to cut my balls after this and make earrings?

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:14 PM Edited by Voodooman, 28 December 2009 - 06:26 PM.

Bartxyz - this whole post it same bullsh*t as your credits and description of UTG.

This is what called quote out of contex, and what called mess of fact.

1st of all these words of Charlie wasnt really connected anyhow with you, we have had personal conflict with him, because i didnt liked that he closed threads that wasnt breaking any rules just because his personal feelings about this, just like he is owner of this forum and could do anything he likes.

And i started a topic about Charlie and his "i do whatever i want do" behavior which is unacceptable for moderators (one of these "I do what i like to do" things that charly was doing is - giving personal insults to peoples who dont even talk to him and dont give insults to anyone), he didnt liked it coz i touched his feelings and i even recieved warning for this, another thing i mentioned during that conflict is his ratio of his null knowledge to his smart-ass attempts, that made him even more angry on me, just like u xyz anrgy at me... peoples dont like to here the truth about themselfs.

But since that i was sure that conflict is closed with him, im not anrgy on him he not angy on me, everyone is happy... but i was wrong about him, i dint even noticed his post until u quoted it, but seem like again Charly doing the same, again he gives insults and call me a Scum when nobody give him right for this (well charly, smart peoples with eyes can see who is real scum here and who is acting childish, so whatever u say), and this is just after i mentioned that Charlies sticked the thread ( i did this mistake because at UGT bartek says "thx to CharmingCharlie for keeping this thread sticky", arent this could mean tha CC sticked it? ).
Did i said Scum Charlie sticked it? NO! Did i give him any insults? no! Why the heck he give me insults then? U c thats a reason of our conflict with him from begining. So keep that out this thread since it not connected anyhow and charlie isnt that fair, good angel-like guy, so his personal opinion about me after my personal opinion about him is just personal business of 2 of us, but no one else, too bad charly dont understand that and ignoring every fact in this thread and just opening his mouth on me on public with his off-topic opinion. But enought about him.

Now about u xyz

U said
CODE
We remember how you were acting earlier, you look like new sheriff... but only for new users. Old members remember your previous sh*t posting. All that your shouting about justice, about your patch being so great and your connections with Boris.. Aren't that type of people like you called "attention seeking whores"? Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh, and you are bit too late with your attack as UGT is not so popular now so there is not a big piece of cake to share. I'm really sorry for you.

By we u mean U and CC. I dont know who u mean by Old members, but talk just for youself, and dont mess facts again, just for a second look at date of registration at this forum, and tell me who is oldest here? me from 2005 year, CC from 2006 or you from Dec 2008?
I was know here and have had good reputation long before you both appeared here, and real old members knows my good posting, and its aint your noob sh*t, most of these really old members lost interested for gta very lond ago (just as me myself, until gta 4 was released), and dont visit that forum these days.

But hey all i want to say, if u cant say truth about topic and all your reasonable exuces are over, just dont spread your lie bullsh*t with personal insults that is totaly off-topic.

Arent i said u before this:

@Bartekxyz chill, i posted links to that thread where shader was created, stop yelling and bring pathetic excuses, peoples aint blind and can see by themsefls who is right and who aint.@ ???

I dont care about all that nervous yell of you or charlie, and just look at yo behaviour, u yell like mad, charly too, im chilled out.

Im acting much more gentle and kindly and justly than both of you. I even stated that its nothing personal, and didnt give u any insults and not mentioned your nationality (but acted like some nazy freak when called me russian blah blah someone, which also dont makes u look good in eyes of all peoples here, its not the 1st time i noticed some russia-hater's nazy bahavior from u, even look how u talk about boris - with hate).

And where did i called you pathetic? i didnt called you pethetic, i called pathetic your excuses about not putin belinda in credits, about false advertisement etc. Can u c the difference betwin u and your excuses?

If u try to prove peoples that you a good guy and im wrong about you, just better keep silence and let them judje, but when u acting like that, that surely will play against you.

Now u said everything you could on-topic, so go to your thread now and chill and again let me concentrate on patch feedback, just keep silence and listen what peoples will say.

Really get out this thread, u turned all the second page into total off-topic flame, finaly get the idea "no one was ever hijackin you UGT, not everyone so selfish and scrooge
like u. So dont mess my motivation with your. I dont need medals and i want them to be earned by those guys who deserve it. Im not u and i would not never get anything that not belongs to me and what i didnt deserved. So chill off."

Peoples, plese ignore his posts here and lets keep talking about patch itself. Please stop off-top.

bartekxyz
  • bartekxyz

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:27 PM

Keeping something sticky and making something sticky are two different things. And about CC... I know what he thinks about you but will keep it for myself. I will not answer for rest of your scribble. Oh.. take care of this thread, it seems like it's the only thing you have in this life.

physx20
  • physx20

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (bartekxyz @ Dec 28 2009, 18:27)
Keeping something sticky and making something sticky are two different things. And about CC... I know what he thinks about you but will keep it for myself. I will not answer for rest of your scribble. Oh.. take care of this thread, it seems like it's the only thing you have in this life.

It seems like both of you are acting like 5 year old trolls. Honestly, group the two of you.

XYZ :- You should not abuse and say sh*t about Vodooman. I think he is a better coder than you and so keep things to yourself

Vodooman :- I think you should ignore this guy. I know he didnt make the thing by himself, but act professional and concentrate on your own mod.

I think XYZ just stole the idea once jhe find out how to do it. so what???

and i know charmingcharlie, he has banned me 10+ times. he thinks he is the only person on this forum

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

I am getting sick and tired of my name being dragged into this. Voodooman you clearly have an agenda here to use this topic to attack me and bartekxyz. You seem to have a hard time comprehending FACTS, like the fact I NEVER stickied the damn topic. Yet you are using it as an excuse to attack me. Infact I had sod all to do with the tweak topic ever. I think I only posted once in there yet I am part of some grand damn conspiracy to make you look like an idiot ? (you are doing a good job of that yourself).

It is clear you just started this thread to openly insult and abuse both bartekxyz and me. You claim to be a "Justice Warrior" ? you are more like one of those moronic vigilantes that put 2 and 2 together and come up with 75. Now quit dragging me into your childish rubbish.

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:03 PM

wise words Physx20 icon14.gif

Charly u chill 2.

you just started this thread to openly insult and abuse both bartekxyz and me.

its your personal opinion which is far away from reality, ask peoples around if u dont see it for yourself, maybe they could make it really clear for you.

Dont mess insults that u gave everyone (like calling me scum for nothing, aha?) with my little, polite, gentle public shame i did only to bartekxyz because i dont agree with his behaviour and with whole fact that Klanly and Belind dont have medal and xyz have one for what they really did.
And u wasnt even meant to be here, i mean i just said u sticked topic because i though u did it, but for god sake, tell me, where is insult in that sentence? Or u just got insulted every time when someone say that u sticked some thread??? its rethorical question everyone can see the answer.
So where did u get that crazy idea about conspiracy to abuse u with this thread???

Maybe u just didnt saw that more than 60% or 70% of text in my 1st post is about patch? Have u even noticed that this thread called ALternate Graphics Thread aka Universal Shader patch?
Have u noticed files at gtagarage test and arpoved by patricW? no? oh u should than.
I hope u dont think i spend few days on gui design, coding and testing just to abuse you and bartekxyz?

So if not want to look like idiot (i honestly believe u not) please relax and go find someone else to give insults to, because this thread is about patch, a bit about UGT, about Voting for Klanly and Belind and totaly not about you.

So whatever u think, please just do as xyz just did and dont continue flame wars. U know, u are moderator, and actually modz should say things what i say here "relax, calm go away, stop flame and offtop", and modz shouldnt give any insult and should fuel flame, so be a good mod. dont answer to this message, or if u so want to say me something use personal message.

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

thx to CharmingCharlie for keeping this thread sticky

To be fair, I think most of the bitching here arose from a honest misunderstanding.

kingddd
  • kingddd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:19 PM

I like where this is going tounge2.gif

CharmingCharlie
  • CharmingCharlie

Proud PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

You are the one that brought me into this discussion, you have a history of "issues" with both me and bartekxyz. I had nothing to do with the tweak thread, I mean hell I have never even used it but yet I was one of the :-

CharmingCharlie as well as most of readers of UGT thread

I went into the thread once, made one post in there yet for some reason you specifically chose to name ME as some follower of bartekxyz topic. Just like you assumed it must have been me that stickied the topic.

U know, u are moderator, and actually modz should say things what i say here "relax, calm go away, stop flame and offtop", and modz shouldnt give any insult and should fuel flame, so be a good mod. dont answer to this message, or if u so want to say me something use personal message.

Oh look Voodooman even got that wrong, I am no longer a moderator I left but don't let details or facts get in the way will you. This topic is nothing but an attack on me and bartekxyz so as far as I am concerned I am damn well on topic.
Now if you want me to stop posting in here then might I suggest you shut the f*ck up talking about me in here eh.

gta-man22
  • gta-man22

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

wow charlie isnt a moderator now? i fell free to post again!

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

^^^ I guess many trolls will feel the same.

physx20
  • physx20

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (mkey82 @ Dec 28 2009, 20:01)
^^^ I guess many trolls will feel the same.

hmmm u shudnt act like this...u know trolls have a life too..they r different from you guys..they want 2 have fun etc,,, colgate.gif colgate.gif

Let me give you a simple example...suppose..

if a scientist find out way to remove disease....another scientist steal idea and makes it into his own medicine.. how u feel????

smile.gif smile.gif

Voodooman
  • Voodooman

v00d00m4n

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

stop off top please.

So about ENB and AGT.

Just talked with Boris.

The problem is , that ENB needs to operate with original shader, there is fix possible but for that, ENB need to have print of crc\hash of modified shader to detect it and use shader, coding smart detector is pretty complicated and will take time that Boris want to spend on other things like enhancings ligthing etc.

So at the moment modded shaders do not compatible with ENB, but you dont need to use modded shader with ENB.

Since its already have no near blur. So if u have ENB u need to use it with default shader.

Soon new version will arive so just wait few days.

ikt
  • ikt

*poof*

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Voodooman @ Dec 28 2009, 22:31)
stop off top please.

So about ENB and AGT.

Just talked with Boris.

The problem is , that ENB needs to operate with original shader, there is fix possible but for that, ENB need to have print of crc\hash of modified shader to detect it and use shader, coding smart detector is pretty complicated and will take time that Boris want to spend on other things like enhancings ligthing etc.

So at the moment modded shaders do not compatible with ENB, but you dont need to use modded shader with ENB.

Since its already have no near blur. So if u have ENB u need to use it with default shader.

You can't re-cycle the original bits 'n bytes needed by ENB? Or does ENB need the whole thing? But thanks for answering my question smile.gif It bugged me since the first release of GTA IV's ENB Series.

thales100
  • thales100

TripleHeader

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (Voodooman @ Dec 28 2009, 21:31)

K man, sounds good, it seems your tweak (medium-far) "works" (and nicely) on some tod (i want only DOF) and not during others (blur is back, even near one), im running Environment Mod v.5 (by kriller2) + your tweak, do you know if it could be compatible with this mod ?

physx20
  • physx20

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (thales100 @ Dec 29 2009, 10:19)
QUOTE (Voodooman @ Dec 28 2009, 21:31)

K man, sounds good, it seems your tweak (medium-far) "works" (and nicely) on some tod (i want only DOF) and not during others (blur is back, even near one), im running Environment Mod v.5 (by kriller2) + your tweak, do you know if it could be compatible with this mod ?

kriller2 already mentioned that if u donot modify visuallsetting and timecycle then its fine.

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:57 PM Edited by mkey82, 29 December 2009 - 02:16 PM.

QUOTE (Voodooman @ Dec 28 2009, 23:31)
The problem is , that ENB needs to operate with original shader, there is fix possible but for that, ENB need to have print of crc\hash of modified shader to detect it and use

Can't you use some of the methods to fix crc on the modified shader? Does ENB check the file size as well?

Is that shader the only file your patch modifies?

In my case, the patcher asks me to manually select 5 shader files, I'm assuming it's one for every directory in the shaders folder.

markjaysongalang
  • markjaysongalang

MarkJ-0699

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:17 PM

Can you tell me if this thing increases FPS?

physx20
  • physx20

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:30 PM

I dunno but it dosent hurt your fps... plus its an updated shader file more more fps tounge.gif

AmbiquitY
  • AmbiquitY

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

This sh*t broke my Indepence FM xD

The tweak is great, better then UGT.
But now my radio is broken. When I switch to IFM I don't hear anything, and if I then switch to another station, all I get is the crackle and buzz sound... =/

AmbiquitY
  • AmbiquitY

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:13 PM

And here's some screenies with the tweak applied
http://screenshot.xf...682fcc26af8.png Here you can see the effect it has on the shadows
http://screenshot.xf...d075ff78e69.png Motion Blur effect
http://screenshot.xf...053489633b2.png DOF effect

arthil
  • arthil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

i can not get the patch to run, it says i do not have permission? i am logged on as system administrator!

i am running windows 7 64 bit, anti virus turned off, otherwise it detects it as a virus.

The only mod or change i have made to my original install is the xlive.dll and a complete saved game?

Any ideas ??

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (arthil @ Dec 29 2009, 19:42)
i can not get the patch to run, it says i do not have permission? i am logged on as system administrator!

i am running windows 7 64 bit, anti virus turned off, otherwise it detects it as a virus.

The only mod or change i have made to my original install is the xlive.dll and a complete saved game?

Any ideas ??

It has nothing to do with xliveless.
I installed it with no problem and i have xliveless.
I think you need filecheckfix.asi

AmbiquitY
  • AmbiquitY

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:15 PM

Why would you need filecheckfix?

oc student
  • oc student

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:08 AM

Bullsh*t aside great work. Allowing this to work along with ENB would be great. And did CC retire?

AmbiquitY
  • AmbiquitY

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:08 AM

I think he's just tired of all the wankers on this forum

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (AmbiquitY @ Dec 30 2009, 09:08)
I think he's just tired of all the wankers on this forum

Pretty sure anyone that is old enough to legally play GTA is a wanker. Literally. notify.gif

AmbiquitY
  • AmbiquitY

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:29 AM

Lol, anywho on-topic, IMHO this tweak is better then the UGT because yeah you don't get the motion blur way too quick, and the shadows look better.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users