1) Invincibility cheat. - For once, let's have it! Dude, invincibility really ruins the game, takes away all the challenge.
2) Ability to jump high and far - like in San Andreas. Play San Andreas?
3) The ability to perform a stealth kill - slicing throats from behind - like in San Andreas. Uhm, San Andreas?
4) A reduced number of cops - Too many in GTA4 got in the way of everything you did constantly. Maybe if you were smart, you would realize that if you went around New York shooting people, the police force would be up in arms.
5) Mini Gun - like in Vice City (only with a better aiming system) Play Vice City
6) If you shoot someone they react more realistically - like not just getting up and running, continueing to shoot you. Relevant point, I'll give you this one
7) Heads, arms, legs, hands etc - blow off/apart when hit with a 12 gauge shotgun from point blank range. or with sniper rifle. Play a III era game?
8) Body parts blow off victims with bomb blasts from bazooka or grenade, exploding car etc. Have to admit this would be fun
9) You can put the moves on a woman in the street and don't require hookers. Go and try it in real life.
10) You don't sound like Borat, infact I think no voice at all is best - as was the case in GTA3 for PS2. I found the accent quite amusing, turn off the sound if you find it that annoying. (Side Note: He wasn't just silent on the PS2 version)
11) Screw drivers. Vice City
12) Hammers. Vice City
13) Chainsaw. Vice City or San Andreas
14) Michael Myers mask. lol, wtf?
15) Jason hockey mask - as in San Andreas and Vice City. What's with you and horror film masks?
16) Character doesn't put phone away when shot - as this prevents access to the cheat menu when needed. Don't you think if you got shot in real life you'd drop your phone? They even toned it down for you, stop bitching
17) Large kitchen knife. Might actually be fun
18) Better ability to stab when person's on ground. I found ground stabbing okay
19) Swim/hide under water. Play San Andreas, seriously
20) Ability to stand/crouch on cars that are moving and maintain balance - as you could in Vice City and San Andreas. Try that in real life
21) In the statistics menu - it should state how many COPS you've killed. Not just 'PEOPLE' and Criminals. Okay, that would be good
22) To sprint - just hold in x - rather than having to tap it. Get a turbo controller or some sh*t
23) To jog or walk slower or faster - just alternate the degree of how far you push the control stick - like in San Andreas/ Vice City. Point?
24) Ability to lock on to a dead target - needed in order to do an over kill - like repeatedly stomp someones head and stab them etc. You are sick my friend
25) Ability to shoot yourself in the head with any off your guns and commit suicide with any othr weapon - stab yourself etc. PLEASE DO THIS ONE IN REAL LIFE
26) To be able to hear cars coming from further away - so that you don't get hit by a computer generated spawned car crossing roads. What did your mother tell you? No playing in the street and look both ways before you cross
27) Cops should have a fear/respect meter for you. They fear you if you kill many of them and respect you if do vigil anti missions. I see where you're going with that, that might be fun actually
28) Parachutes! Bring back Sky Diving! The Ballad of Gay Tony
29) Ability to change/alter/morph body size shape - either via eating and gym or via cheat (cheat preferable). That got so f*cking annoying in San Andreas
30) Ability to moderate your cars/vehicles - adding guns/weapons to cars also. Meh, maybe alright
31) Car bombs - like in the older GTA 2. Last time I checked, there were car bombs in IV
32) Remote control bombs that you can attach to pedestrians and or cars - as you could in San Andreas. The Ballad of Gay Tony
33) Ability to take down the airplanes that fly - jumbo jets etc. You can take them out with a heat seeker. Play MS Flight Simulator or something
34) You can block the train causing it to crash - using a truck etc. Trucks can't stop trains.
35) You can climb upon trian roof and ride it like your in the wild west. Yee-haw?
36) Flying cars. San Andreas.
37) Climb trees. What are you? 12?
38) Get into the sewers like Teenage mutant ninja turtles. LOL!
39) You should be able to get into more buildings/houses - even if there's nothing interesting inside - can provide cover. I agree, actually.
40) Your criminal rating should be more like a psychiatrists evaluation of your mentality - 'Insane', 'Ruthlessly Sadistic' etc. You'd know about that, wouldn't you?
41) Bullet holes appear in the parts of a body you shoot. For example: One in the forehead, 5 in the chest etc. Why?
42) You can recruit gang members as you could in San Andreas. Said it before, not going to say it again.
43) You can give your recruits instructions - options such as 'shoot anything that moves' or 'only kill cops' etc. Meh, maybe.
44) Banks can be robbed. Make a save before "Three Leaf Clover" and rob away!
45) Police stations can be raided - you can get inside like in Vice City and pull a Terminator attack on them. Might be fun.
46) If and when busted - you wake up in prison - but you can escape by killing your way out - Natural Born Killers style - or bribe. That sounds like it would get boring and tedious really fast.
47) You invade the cities prison and wreak havoc - killing screws and busting out insane killers etc. The Lost and Damned.
48) Stanley knife weapon - you can slice people across the face and watch them scream instead of always killing them. You are a sick mother f*cker, seriously.
49) You don't burst into flames as if you're doused in gasoline when merely walking over the corpse of burn victim - as in GTA4. That was immensely funny.
50) The taxi 'rides' was pointless - just automatically arrive at the selected location - nobody waits for the ride - scrap it. Sometimes I enjoy the ride.
51) When you pick up and object (eg: a brick) and throw it at someone - it cracks there head wide open and actually does damage. Dude...
52) You can become a public enemies if you kill over a certain amount of people - say: over 20,000 and then pedestrians begin to run when they see you coming or suprise you with ambush attacks on you with angry lynch mobs. That would f*ck up the game bad.
53) You must wear gloves and or a mask in order to prevent detectives tracing and catching up with you. If not they come looking. That's kinda gay.
54) A cheat to fly like superman would be awesome - just give the character the same mechanics as the helicopter - should work. Wow, just, wow.
55) A boiler/jumper suit - like Michael Myers from Halloween.
56) A full Gas truck like in the film Duel - The Big Truck with the whole dangerous flanable back section attached for more force. Meh, might be fun.
57) Christine the car - the 1958 Plymouth Fury from the Stephen King novel and film by John Carpenter. What?
58) Great white sharks in certain waters - like in the Scarface game for PS2. Play Scarface.
59) A Zoo - so you can release the animals and the lions attack pedestrians etc. Fun to watch the mess you create. PETA would be all over Rockstar's ass.
60) Keep the missions nice and simple - it was anoying in GTA4 that EVERY mission turned into a double mission when things went wrong. Add plenty of hitman missions - infact that should be what you are - a hitman in the next GTA. You're such a retard, you know that? The difficult missions were the most fun, in my opinion.
61) Knuckle dusters - as in Vice City. Play Vice City.
62) A Laundrete - so you can wash the blood stains out of your clothes. Change your clothes, you know, like a human.
63) A car wash so you can wash the blood stains off of your car. There are tons of car washes. It was even featured in "Clean Getaway", one of the first missions. Wake up.
64) The Bat-Mobile that featured in Batman Begins. Lawsuit right there.
65) Better sunglasses. I agree.
66) Better and more variety of hats - including Cowboy hats. To go with the riding on the train?
67) Better and more clothes - including police uniforms, SWAT team & fire fighters outfits, leather jackets, ninja and cowboy suits. There are plenty of games like that.
68) Kick-ass boots - real head stompers - like Jasons in Freddy Vs Jason. No.
69) Ability to snap peoples necks like a chickens - *crack/snap* = dead. You're sick, but that would be kinda fun.
70) If you get into a bad accident - like falling under a train - you get torn into peices Mortal Kombat style blood and gore. I see potential.
71) Instead of working your way up the criminal ladder by taking verbal abuse by some gangster who has little to no respect for you - you have the option of just killing him and taking over that part of town quicker and easier. The game shouldn't be about running about for mobsters - it should be about killing any one that stands in your way and taking over every one every where. I think the Godfather games work like that. If not, whatever.
72) Cheese cutter to strangulate necks from behind. Ew...
73) Ability to perfrom a beheading - then use the head as a weapon to bash someone with. Play Afro-Ninja, I played a demo of that once.
74) Crossbow - handheld and large. That could be fun.
75) Fortify your home with various modifications - trap-doors and booby-traps inside & outside the grounds to snare intruders & cops. What intruders?
76) No internet in the game - this was tedious and a waste of time. I prefer the real internet if and when I want to go online. Here's an idea! Don't use it?
77) You can rob the gas stations. Do it in real life if you really want to.
78) You can hold up restaurants, cafe's, basically anywhere with a cash register. Meh.
79) When you've completed the game - you can order your men (gangsters) to do daily activities - such as round up pedestrians against walls and shoot them like the St Valentines Day Massacre. [color] Dude... [/color]
80) You acheive a Genocide award - like in GTA2 - by killing so many thousands of people - maybe 100,000. No comment.
81) You acheive a Cop Killa award like in the original GTA everytime you kill say 100 cops. I dunno.
82) The 45 longslide with laser sighting - The Terminator's gun of choice. I do believe there is a Terminator game.
83) The ability to torture and interogate people like in - The Punisher for PS2.
84) A tank like the one in Vice City - not San Andreas. GTA IV isn't Vice City.
85) An antic shop where you can purchase (or take) swords and war helmets and other random interesting stuff. Swords should include: a Scottish claymore, a Japanese Katana and a roman Gladius.
Play a ninja game or some sh*t. [/color]
86) A time machine phone box like in Docter Who / Bill & Ted - where you can visit the older PS2's Vice City and San Andreas - the graphics and people of the older city remaining the same - only you being the graphically updated character. That would be a memory sucker.
87) Sticks of dynamite that you can light with a fuse. No point?
88) A can off gasoline you can soak things/people with and light with your lighter or a cig you previously lit with the lighter. Once again, you are sick.
89) Throwing knives. Play Modern Warfare 2.
90) Ninja stars. Play a ninja game.
91) Access to inside the airport. Play Vice City.
92) Natural disasters - floods, earth quakes, volcano etc. A cheat that can also select either of these like the weather cheat. New York isn't subject to that very often, if ever. And they were trying to go for realism in this one.
93) A Tommy gun. Maybe fun.
94) A Magnum 44. Maybe fun.
95) A 357 Magnum - like Dirty Harry. Same.
96) The ability to drop the aluminium baseball bat to the ground after use - or any weapon for that matter. Love the noise of this. Love the noise? Seriously?
97) The ability to strangle someone with your bare hands. A little hard to do in broad daylight...
98) The ability to choke someone out with a sleeper hold - holding for longer to insure death. Same.
99) Chloroform and a rag to knock people out with - as in the game Hitman for PS2. Play Hitman.
100) The ability to drag/carry a body around - as in the game Hitman for PS2. Same. Moral of the story:
1) Grand Theft Auto IV wouldn't copy a game from a different company.
2) Grand Theft Auto IV isn't San Andreas/Vice City/III
3) If you don't like the game, don't play it.