I've been to...
- Libya. Twice and I wouldn't mind going back if the situation wasn't so f*cked up currently.
- USA. New York City. I can't wait to go back but this time with the driving license to make some good road trip.
- Tunisia. I didn't like the trip too much and I hope the bad impression the country gave me was actually wrong, no offense intended. You were continuously harassed by people trying to sell you sh*t and the fact that was an organized trip (stop here to buy crap, stop there to buy crap...) didn't either help. There were really nice places, nonetheless.
- France. I've been there a bunch of times, normally close the borders in the Pyrenees. I was twice in the French Basque Country many years ago when I was a kid with the school and when I was even younger (I don't even remember it) in Bretagne.
- Italy. Roma, now a month ago. Hella fun trip with some classmates. The city is astonishing and the food, just wow.
I would like to visit the USA again, as I have already mentioned, and I'm interested in South America too, in Chile, Peru and that area.