» «

Worst Mission?

173 replies to this topic
  • Sizeway

Ambitious Hustler

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

The puerto rican connection pisses me off!!!

"f*cking Manny making me chase Stupid trains!!"

AdvanceTrak RSC
  • AdvanceTrak RSC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

Hated dealing with Manny Missions mainly because he was stupid

• MegaCam

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

the florian missions sucked.

• SmoothFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

My most hated: Truck Hustle

• WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 03 January 2013 - 05:56 PM.

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Tuesday, Jan 26 2010, 01:23)
The ones that i absolutely hate the most is any of Manny's. Especially the one where you follow the train

"All you had to do was to follow the damn train!"

QUOTE (SmoothFool @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 14:38)
My most hated: Truck Hustle

I actually love that mission! I always troll around making Niko fall off and making funny comments lol.gif . So hillarious.

My Most hated Mission: Going Deep
Why?: That muthaf*ckin' bomb wont hide!
The ass-f*ck bitch Sticky Bomb wont hide. I place it everywhere and they see it. Once I was lucky to attach the bomb under the car so it hid. I watched GTASeriesVideos doing it. These f*cks didnt even attempt hiding the bomb. they placed the bomb almost on the hood of the car so WTF? Trainer fags. I went off topic here I think so its time for another mission.
My Most hated Mission: In the crosshairs
Why?: Failed to get the time objective? You're screwed on replays.
It's impossible to get time objetive without helicopter. If you didnt get it first time and saved the game, you're f*cked. Luckily GTASeriesVideos got the way with heli to go there fast and I respect it, but later they f*cking cheat again! They went all the way through the rooftops and they finished mission in 3 minutes, 40 seconds. Almost a minute before the required one. Cheats.

Reminder to self:Stop going off-topic but yeah, these fags cheat.

My Most hated Mission: No.3
Why?: Follow close and... the... BARRELS !
I followed as close as I can but I either fall in river or hit the barrels and explode. Got it once and I even jumped with happiness.

• legacy_lover

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

for me it's Paper trail I get like 5 seconds in before you have lost the target angry.gif

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

I hated "The Snowstorm", I had to play it like 7 times before i could get out of the labyrinth (hospital) and leave with the boat.

• GoldenBlade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

I hate The Snow Storm, but I've kinda gotten used to it. It's also boring following the dealer in Escuela of The Streets.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

• Corndawg93

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots and Your Motorcycle, I hate that mission because the bike handling sucks in the mission and I'm crashing left right and centre

• ForexX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Any mission with bikes!

They are annoying as f*ck! The most annoying of them: No Way On The Subway!

• Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

None of the missions in vanilla IV are hard. Most of my fails in these missions were due to bad luck or stupidity. For example in To Live And Die In Alderney I shot down the chopper with my RPG and then it fell on me and Frankie. I didn't die that time but Frankie did(weirdly enough I failed the mission Are You Going To San Fierro exactly the same way too), then got killed by explosive barrels in Hostile Negotiation. Then in First Date, not only was it rather boring but trying out Michelles car I went really fast into the turn under the highway and crashed and got stuck. I had no way of getting away from that one. In Tunnel of death I have twice accidentally blindfired the RPG and hit the truck instead. Pegorino's Pride is just a stick in the bum.

However in TBOGT I f*cking hated Sexy Time. My controls were slightly messed up too so I had to use the mouse to shoot and I kept falling in the water when chasing the boats. Eventually I got it done when I followed them to the land and just spammed them with rockets. Party's over was quite hard too. Just too many bad guys with little cover in close range.

I've never understood how people struggle with missions like No.1, Puerto Rican Connection. They were among the easiest if you didn't crash every two seconds.

• TheGamingLemon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

[B]Have to say one of the worst missions for me was the first mission for ULPC but the rest were alright, A Dish Served Cold took me only 3 attempts so I don't class that as too difficult smile.gif

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:01 AM

The Snow Storm. Every. single. time. angry.gif

V8 Engine
  • V8 Engine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (KingBulleT. 8747 @ Friday, Dec 25 2009, 06:29)
QUOTE (DJSmurf2009 @ Dec 25 2009, 11:47)
When i was re-completing GTA to get the Liberty City Minute achievement, i got Soooooo stuck on the mission where you have to go to the hotel by Middle Park and blast everyone...

Think i must of retried that mission about 7 times, i kept getting shot and killed when i went up the top of the stairs to get on the roof.... My god did i scream! Thankfully, after the 6th time i remembered that there was a Barbecue thing there with a propane tank biggrin.gif BOOOOM!

Ive just threw a grenade through the open door, i bumped it at the green frame of the Exit of the glass thing, that it flew to the guys on there, and it exploded, and i was WTF when i heard one more explosion from the bbq thing.

Anyway, i hated the mission where you killed Mikhail Faustin.. i was new to the game on PS3 when it came out, and i was so angry everyone killed me in there.. then ive came to the idea to walk around the building, and i walked into an alley, found two red doors, and entered the back of the perestroika, so i just had to give him a headshot, and walk out via the back exit again icon14.gif

Yes I died multiple times trying to complete this mission

• younghak2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

sarcasm.gif i think most of them is okay

• jhpmendes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

I really hate the mission where you have to kidnap the girl with the pink car.. -.-'

• KevinthePRF

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

3. As stated above Catch the Wave with Phil Bell because he gets himself killed, or you get yourself killed trying to run in the Warehouse with him. Wouldn't be such a pain if not for the long ass drive you have to repeat from south Alderney to north Alderney, then to Charge Island in a truck.

2. The first Pegorino mission, same reason. He gets himself killed and you have to repeat that long as drive from north to south Alderney.

1. A big fat distant first vote for just about all side missions. Whether it be the pigeons, Stevie's cars, Brucie's races, dates, etc. All are horribly unchallenging and redundant. A dissapointing bore by Rockstar. Only the random encounters were a bit refreshing.

• Stratocastor15

Kraff's Disciples Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

"Late Check Out" was a pain. There's a game-breaking glitch where if you go out the front door of the hotel instead of the window lift in the back, you don't lose your wanted level and you can't lose it.

• GoldenBlade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

I hate The Snow Storm and Three Leaf Clover. I've gotten used to The Snow Storm, though.

• Nonpareil1983

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

I like almost all the missions, but The Snow Storm, even though I'm good at it after playing through the game several times, I just don't enjoy playing through that one at all. There aren't any others in the game that I dislike however, even all the harder missions are fun to me.

• Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

I had trouble rescuing Roman who was kidnapped by Johnny Klebitz. Really hated that mission without cheats. Since that mission, I started using cheats.

• Gummy 

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

Party's Over

Seriously, there is like 7-8 waves of enemy's with around 7 enemies each wave with big guns, and our cover had holes.

• Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:28 AM

The Snow Storm and Babysitting.

• wutangclan

Player Hater

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

3 Leaf Clover i hated that mission

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users