Grand Theft Auto: San Fierro

95 replies to this topic
Ats.
  • Ats.

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

Very good! This is thought trough and the map looks superb too.

BTW bigger map's link is broken.

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

Lovin the new map! icon14.gif

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Pac. @ Jan 1 2010, 21:44)
oh and you must involve hippies and the Triads please!

thats what the 70s were all about man

QUOTE (Ats.)
BTW bigger map's link is broken. stay groovy

thanks, fixed it

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

Now I am become death, destroyer of the worlds

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:46 PM

apparently, the only thing that sucks in your topic is Lazlow not being present

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (SanAndreasManiac @ Jan 1 2010, 23:46)

the game is in 1977, so how old would Lazlow be?

crap..

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Jan 2 2010, 00:16)
QUOTE (SanAndreasManiac @ Jan 1 2010, 23:46)

the game is in 1977, so how old would Lazlow be?

crap..

Ha! wait how old is lazlow anyway? mabey he is like 12 or somthing and his father is like the Radio talk guy and lazlow as the son comes on from time to time, that would be sick.

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2010 - 01:39 AM Edited by grope_4_that_date, 02 January 2010 - 01:48 AM.

QUOTE (Pac. @ Jan 2 2010, 00:32)
Ha! wait how old is lazlow anyway? mabey he is like 12 or somthing and his father is like the Radio talk guy and lazlow as the son comes on from time to time, that would be sick.

yeah i was looking online, i couldnt find anything though. i'll make a show with lazlow's father, with lazlo casually interrupting his show

edit: Lazlo (gta version) was born in 1962, making him 15 in 1977

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:09 AM Edited by maxopower, 02 January 2010 - 03:06 AM.

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Jan 2 2010, 01:39)
QUOTE (Pac. @ Jan 2 2010, 00:32)

yeah i was looking online, i couldnt find anything though. i'll make a show with lazlow's father, with lazlo casually interrupting his show

edit: Lazlo (gta version) was born in 1962, making him 15 in 1977

Lazlow was raised in a strictly Christian middle western home, with a ”oddly silent dad” as Lazlow him self stat in the interview with the Latino hotdog guy in GTA IV

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2010 - 03:02 AM

Jive Nation
Host: Andre Jones, father of the GTA legend Lazlow Jones

Andre Jones (born 1938) is the host of the Jive Nation, which is aired throughout the San Fierro Bay Area. Currently, it is the highest-rated talk-radio program in San Andreas.
-
Andre Jones is a very well-known talk show, but recently, his son has been screwing up his life. Lazlow, Andre’s only child, has been kicked out of every child day care in San Fierro. Lazlow is fifteen! Andre has no choice but to bring Lazlow to his show, and pray nothing goes wrong—but oh man—things go wrong.
-
(Pointless back story) In the 1970s, Andre’s fame grew beyond radio, spearing into publishing and television. He became a bestselling author with his books Children Are the Enemies (1966) and Premature Education: The Necessities of Military School (1968). From 1969 to 1973 Andre hosted a half-hour television talk show, but he now continues to do talk radio on KSFJ 101.5 “Jive Nation.”
-
Andre constantly treats Lazlow like crap on air, saying “I wish my son was more athletic”. Lazlow gets out of hand, messing with the master control boards, interrupting interviews, and eventually causing a public embarrasement towards his father. Lawlow ruins the show and his fathers career. Therefore, Andre takes him family away from the city to live the rest of his life in a middle western home, away from all the stress.

...and his father never talks to him again, hence the 'oddly silent dad'

good?

Lizard_King
  • Lizard_King

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:47 AM

Can I make you a new firearms list? They will all be based on guns produced during 1977 sly.gif

Pac.
  • Pac.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Jan 2 2010, 03:02)
Jive Nation

Andre Jones (born 1938) is the host of the Jive Nation, which is aired throughout the San Fierro Bay Area. Currently, it is the highest-rated talk-radio program in San Andreas.
-
Andre Jones is a very well-known talk show, but recently, his son has been screwing up his life. Lazlow, Andre’s only child, has been kicked out of every child day care in San Fierro. Lazlow is fifteen! Andre has no choice but to bring Lazlow to his show, and pray nothing goes wrong—but oh man—things go wrong.
-
(Pointless back story) In the 1970s, Andre’s fame grew beyond radio, spearing into publishing and television. He became a bestselling author with his books Children Are the Enemies (1966) and Premature Education: The Necessities of Military School (1968). From 1969 to 1973 Andre hosted a half-hour television talk show, but he now continues to do talk radio on KSFJ 101.5 “Jive Nation.”
-
Andre constantly treats Lazlow like crap on air, saying “I wish my son was more athletic”. Lazlow gets out of hand, messing with the master control boards, interrupting interviews, and eventually causing a public embarrasement towards his father. Lawlow ruins the show and his fathers career. Therefore, Andre takes him family away from the city to live the rest of his life in a middle western home, away from all the stress.

good?

I like it, Glad you've taken this Idea in, It is awesome, i knew it could work somehow! cookie.gif

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

user posted image
by txdeditor

New station added!
Weapons list updated!
Cars list updated!

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci Racing
  • Croatia

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

I wanted to let you know that i started mapping this schematic you made. tounge.gif

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Jan 2 2010, 00:02)
Jive Nation

-
-
-

good?

I loved it! good work

you could link Lazlow rebellness (sp?) to his rock DJ carrer later in the 80's aswell, or maybe some teaser background for whatever Lazlow did to his mom in the 90's

angus695
  • angus695

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:57 AM

I love the map, and the thread has potential. I would perhaps add more detail to the weapons section, but all in all a great thread.

SanAndreasManiac
  • SanAndreasManiac

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

sorry for teh bump, but anyone else sees the opportunity in here to reintroduce Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith in his Crystal Ship days?

shankar
  • shankar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:45 AM

this is a great story dude. like the missions and love the map

RoxRox
  • RoxRox

Deutscher Schäferhund

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:54 PM

Seeing as I actually live in San Jose I support this idea. But I'm not sure I'd go for the 70's era. Not that I don't like the 70's, the 70's is great for SF, but SJ? SJ was a boring bedroom community in the 70's (and still kind of is). The SJ today would be more fun to mess around in (and more high tech...) ;p

Also, it would be a downgrade, as you'd lose features like the cellphone etcetc, I'm sure it's all been said before, but I never visit this forum anymore.

Either way, I'm all for this. f*ck yeah, Bay Area.

GunR
  • GunR

Gun for hire

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:54 PM

This is AWESOME, one of the best posts on GTA V ideas I've seen! I love your in-depth story, characters, and missions! You've got some great ideas! Just one thing: the Banshee, the Bullet, etc. Please add some more cars! (sorry I'm a fan of the Banshee) Other than that, this is EPIC! smile.gif

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

The map is amazing, and reading about the locations just felt so right. I have very little to contribute that others haven't said, so I'll just say good luck with this! icon14.gif

Not Volt Krueger
  • Not Volt Krueger

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:24 AM

I like your GTA in a desert idea much more.

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Not Volt Krueger @ Feb 19 2010, 00:24)
I like your GTA in a desert idea much more.

thanks,
lets see you do better

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

I added some stuff.

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:37 AM Edited by vincentmillidge, 10 April 2010 - 11:00 AM.

This is a very very cool idea man(gta;one flew over the cuckoos nest). Altho 'Richard' ? he should have a cooler name than that. san fran should be full of old hippies drug casualities from the late 60s. there should be a mission involving a burnt out english guitar player called 'Vic Sagger'. Also if you havent already read some Hunter S Thompson,. A GTA partly inspired by fear n loathing would be truly amazing.A character based on Hunter S Thompson would be excellant. And The Dude needs to make an appearance.

this could be amazing if you involve the mixture of older rock nroll, psychedelia (THE ACID TESTS)of the late 60s early seventies san fran scene as well as the Disco scene with all their drugs, hedonism and depravity. ken kesey and the merry prankster should have characters based on em. Vietnam vets, The Lizard King, Boogie Nights !!!

great work

the dude abides

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:31 AM

This is good, But you need a Gang list, just imagine how noutouriouse they were in the 70's, Especially the San Fierro Triads you need them, and the Yacuza, bassicly you need loads of East Asian Gangs, and also south asian gangs too (Malaysian, Burman, Indonesian)

mubd
  • mubd

Comfort Wipe Pedaler

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:38 AM

Needs more freeways, which link up. I want to be able to drive around the map without coming across one traffic light.

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (mubd @ Apr 10 2010, 11:38)
Needs more freeways, which link up. I want to be able to drive around the map without coming across one traffic light.

Hate to tell you this, but around here (the Bay area), even some of the freeways have traffic lights where they turn into highways, and where they cross draw-bridges.

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

Tottenham Hotspur FC. Established 1882

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Dec 23 2009, 00:06)
*I did not copy and paste anything from GTA San Andreas

Are you sure? lol.gif

drscot
  • drscot

Step Into My World

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

Glad to see this back on the first page, well done, good concept

drscot
  • drscot

Step Into My World

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (GTA IV Roleplay @ Jun 3 2010, 21:21)
QUOTE (grope_4_that_date @ Dec 23 2009, 00:06)
*I did not copy and paste anything from GTA San Andreas

Are you sure? lol.gif

yes, i checked, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users