Photo

GTA 5

23 replies to this topic
SpEJay
  • SpEJay

The Whole fücking Show

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:38 AM

Next stop.... Jamaica... Possible link with the rasta-man himself, the colours of the tear-off corner suggest this...

Rockstar wouldn't hint at paris, vice city etc, without making sure these are not what's in development...

Resi 5, just cause 2.... Both shoot at the tropical inclusion, GTA hasn't touched on this, i don't consider vice city to be on the same level, Jamaica has plenty of beauty and seedy to suffice something interesting.

Considering previous locations, and the London game, it wouldn't be too far fetched to actually have a major GTA release be outside the states, i think the series is due something out of the ordinary.

GTA 5 will come for next christmas or the months after it, for certain, i dare bet we'll get news after rdr is released and GTA will take main stage once again.

In a Jamaica or carribean esque setting, the more fun weapons / vehicles and a sort of far cry 2 idea spring to mind, making these inclusions still be realistic to have them, and the fun with them, iam not saying tanks as old GTA did tanks, but far cry 2 armoured vehicles for instance, it would also make way for putting interesting places within large landscapes.
S.a with detail.... The open world being bigger but in this kind of locale would mean less concentration from fans on big aeroplanes, but it would make sense to have smaller planes and heavy armed copters.

The story could mix in jacob, or infact make him the new star you play as, going back home... That would be an interesting mix, either way, he'd obviously be part of something, even just for a small piece of the pie, they made jacob a huge piece of the final gta 4 puzzle... So yeah.

Online gaming would be fresh again for freeplay, no longer a big open airport that everyone needs to be in or around, but a whole load of new possibilities to become the ''home grounds''...... Taking over camps and settlements would be the new seamless integration of the real estate need for people, and iam sure drug smuggling can ramp up and take over the endless need for 'gap filling' in the mission world...

A mix breed of the gang and territory from S.a would be equally possible, done right, in this kind of setting, it wouldn't be a constant drag to own turf and keep it, but rather a conquer and deploy strategy, you take a village, you aint guna be fighting much in the way of huge gangs, but several groups of gangs that are just that, smuggling n running themselfs....

No police... This time, the smaller but heavily armed military is here, making a new turn on the stars of old and allowing the military to exist with a reason, you aint a lone guy in a city who needs a tank to take you down, the military are arms dealers and are the major ''gang'' to have the big finale with, but these guys are your new police too... You gaining arms and large quantities of ammo is now not just for personal use, but to sell / trade and of course build your own stock...

...Thus attracting military attention, and being a part of the stars rating, this time, it's a longer affair and about how you handle your side missions. No longer taking friends bowling, more like dealing in arms yourself and earning your cash, more you do, more attention you get from the military...

The lawless side of this would leave need for more attention to your own actions, if your f*cking up villages and busting in on the business of gangs and the military, it's these guys which are going to be gunning for you, and you won't leave a circle of wanted level on your radar to escape the unwanted attention, you'll leave your seedy dealings alone instead, or go for the consequences if you've followed the main story enough to be able to hold your own and destroy the opposition.

So we got drugs, weapons, and some obvious boats and planes, copters etc, we got a beautiful location that can be scenic and tasty as well as seedy crumbling buildings and the darker broken down town areas, and some other less tasty vehicles to suffice... But GTA wouldn't be gta without the bling...

So we have beauty, seedy, and then the glamour as your ''3rd'' island hypothetically... The rich bitch st tropez like place you work your way upto, the real joy of getting out the jungle so to speak, the maldive islands and coastal rich persons places you know you wana own and sit your lambo's outside of, so put it all into the bigger picture...

The story will come, the location is whole and is mixed together like S.a... We have lil villages and camps, jungle areas and sexy coastlines, seedy towns and rich isolated areas you would associate with tourist hotspots..... This completes the outset, and the storylines can span into every bit of the scale, development and accomplishments take you through the world, and you can go as high as you want or stay the low bit hacker of the woods.

This stuff went beyond speculation and into more of a vision that wont happen, but if you see what i did, i shown you all how you can make the fun things we want from GTA come back and still retain realism, iam sure rockstar can hear and see this kind of vision anyway, but it's very apparent we dont need to visit vice or s.a again, and dont need to go OTT and make a jet-pack available either, but give us all fun things that are more than taking a friend to eat, and it'll make gaming heaven for series fans and shake out the gta iv critisisms which realy are unjust when you look at the quality iv brought with it!

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

I just read the first line and it's a bad idea.

SpEJay
  • SpEJay

The Whole fücking Show

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Dec 17 2009, 11:52)

Thats cute, bad idea like including jacob in gta iv? Or bad idea like it doesn't match your idealistic head f*ck that i probably wouldn't even care to read 3 words of.... Oh yeah.... Hope u read one line of topics on other forums too, then you don't need to lack opinion and look like an idiot to cover your tracks of being brain dead, hillbilly suckamucha.

jack_mcdonald93
  • jack_mcdonald93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:13 PM

Personally, I don't think it such a good idea because Jamaica doesn't seem like the kind of place GTA would go to. Look at the existing games and you can see the locations have all been in established areas that are renowned, such as Liberty City (New York), Vice City (Miami), San Andreas (California and Nevada) and London. Jamaica doesn't have the kind of pop culture references for the humor that is part of the GTA package.

Also, is there really a need to call people "idealistic head ****" or "brain dead, hillbilly suckamucha"? They didn't like your idea, so what?

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (SpEJay @ Dec 17 2009, 19:58)

Thats cute, bad idea like including jacob in gta iv? Or bad idea like it doesn't match your idealistic head f*ck that i probably wouldn't even care to read 3 words of.... Oh yeah.... Hope u read one line of topics on other forums too, then you don't need to lack opinion and look like an idiot to cover your tracks of being brain dead, hillbilly suckamucha.

Learn to respect criticism. But I must say that was the most original flame I've ever read.

Its a bad idea for Jamaica because you will need to rely heavily on subtitles when they talk the rasta sh*t. And the trademark of the GTA series is making you feel you are living in the city. We need an urban environment to play GTA and not somekind of Far Cry sh*t

SpEJay
  • SpEJay

The Whole fücking Show

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:19 PM Edited by SpEJay, 17 December 2009 - 01:27 PM.

QUOTE (mrpain @ Dec 17 2009, 12:14)

Learn to respect criticism. But I must say that was the most original flame I've ever read.

Its a bad idea for Jamaica because you will need to rely heavily on subtitles when they talk the rasta sh*t. And the trademark of the GTA series is making you feel you are living in the city. We need an urban environment to play GTA and not somekind of Far Cry sh*t

Wow you really have no brains and look an idiot.... *success*

A 'bad idea'... Isn't a critisism to my post you retard....

Since when did S.A ever make you feel like you was living in a city? OR V.C? Maybe you forget half the gta series to date, maybe that makes sense because your retarded... Ah yes.

One last foot note on your humiliation which i do not care about..... You did read my post, not just the first 'bad idea' bit, you got to the farcry mention, thus you now flamed yourself in your own burning pool of piss.... Congrats, your now the most befunked noblender of the tree, yes, flametarded for the retarded, uniquely..... You, pisspot.

P.s ..... Mr clever pants... ''the trademark of the GTA series is making you feel you are living in the city'' ...... Should i even bother ripping your guts out for talking such utter bollocks or just calmly mutter to you in your brilliant big ears about how that simply isn't a trademark of gta....

Ppssssd.... obviously ''WE'' dont need an urban environment and not somekind of far cry sh*t, there isn't no ''WE'', especially when YOU dont really know WTF your saying... pmsl ... yes... laughing... AT you, AT you, IN your EYES dippy tits, and FYI far cry sh*t really doesn't compare to any kind of gta sh*t, however the rasta sh*t only needs ultra translating mental joy happyness if your totally 'tard... Oh look whos scared of lil ole jacob, yes, run bitch, run for your f*cking life or the rastas comin' fo'joo... Owned, goodnight, godbless, go spunk ur trunks lil lad.

SpEJay
  • SpEJay

The Whole fücking Show

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:37 PM Edited by SpEJay, 17 December 2009 - 01:57 PM.

QUOTE (jack_mcdonald93 @ Dec 17 2009, 12:13)
Personally, I don't think it such a good idea because Jamaica doesn't seem like the kind of place GTA would go to. Look at the existing games and you can see the locations have all been in established areas that are renowned, such as Liberty City (New York), Vice City (Miami), San Andreas (California and Nevada) and London. Jamaica doesn't have the kind of pop culture references for the humor that is part of the GTA package.

Also, is there really a need to call people "idealistic head ****" or "brain dead, hillbilly suckamucha"? They didn't like your idea, so what?

Oh and you.... Yes you have a point with the established settings used thus far, and like my post stated, jamaica for example will never happen, for many reasons, and i believe nigh on everyone would prefer some kind of established real world replica or altered image of a place anyways. Whatever r* is making for number 5 will sure be spanky good wherever it takes the gta world.
However, considering you said aussieland in a post jus below here, that has very little pop culture references for humour compared to the endless weed / drugs / etc and the huge quantity of jamaican culture that is full of humour to the outside looking in, and not to mention l.j being in gta iv... Don't recall a single aussie thing worthwhile to anything remotely fun in a gta world.... Just shows, your ideas for a gta package doesn't exactly add up to much more than a load of sh*t either, but yeah, i'll leave you to suck up happily in your post and pretend the country your in is entertaining enough for a game to care about it, then again, iam in england uk..... Oh they made london... Oh but this country isn't full of much either, yep... Opinions, dealt.

And yes there is plenty of need to insult people who read one line, reply with one line, there's a few terms with people who do that on forums, and thus i abuse these people with great honor and value, so much so, the belly laughs make me literally dribble with joy.... Oh and as your so interested in how i speak to other people, he sent me a bitch message to my inbox, so take your lecture back to him, tell him two wrongs dont make a right, then butt f*ck each other till ur blood cant drip through your sores... Have a nice day.

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:54 PM

GTA is build on stereotypes and pop culture, people don’t associate Jamaicans with anything else then lazy pot smokers, and you can’t build a entire game on that. LJ was only the mission giver twice in GTA IV, Concrete Jungle, Shadow and kinda in Jamaican Heat. GTA Jamaica is a bad idée.

SpEJay
  • SpEJay

The Whole fücking Show

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (maxopower @ Dec 17 2009, 13:54)
GTA is build on stereotypes and pop culture, people don’t associate Jamaicans with anything else then lazy pot smokers, and you can’t build a entire game on that. LJ was only the mission giver twice in GTA IV, Concrete Jungle, Shadow and kinda in Jamaican Heat. GTA Jamaica is a bad idée.

Dispite giving missions, he played more to the bigger plot, he was with you all the way to the end of the game, and there's a lot of other place suggestions that are also lacking any such notoriety with content, however, like everywhere in the world, if you look deeper into things, you'll see there's more than pot smoking rastas in jamaica.... Just like there's more than the yakuza...mafia in italy and etc etc....

Interrobangin
  • Interrobangin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:48 PM

user posted image
(Yes, I know it is old, but it is relevant)

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (SpEJay @ Dec 17 2009, 11:58)
...then you don't need to lack opinion and look like an idiot to cover your tracks of being brain dead, hillbilly suckamucha.

Hey, as a real redneck, I take offense to that. Not every hillbilly is braindead, just like not every woman is a bad driver.

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (SpEJay @ Dec 17 2009, 14:02)
QUOTE (maxopower @ Dec 17 2009, 13:54)
GTA is build on stereotypes and pop culture, people don’t associate Jamaicans with anything else then lazy pot smokers, and you can’t build a entire game on that. LJ was only the mission giver twice in GTA IV,  Concrete Jungle, Shadow  and kinda in Jamaican Heat. GTA Jamaica is a bad idée.

Dispite giving missions, he played more to the bigger plot, he was with you all the way to the end of the game, and there's a lot of other place suggestions that are also lacking any such notoriety with content, however, like everywhere in the world, if you look deeper into things, you'll see there's more than pot smoking rastas in jamaica.... Just like there's more than the yakuza...mafia in italy and etc etc....

LJ was with you to the end as a friend, but not as a Jamaican, yes he smoked pot and had a fun accent, but the Jamaican gang kind of disappeared early into the game, because it just isn’t all that interesting.

like everywhere in the world, if you look deeper into things, you'll see there's more than pot smoking rastas in jamaica....

This is a thing that have been debated many times before, so for the last time. GTA is build on stereotypes from movies, TV shows, music and the/Fox news. The games go in depth, but not with the real mafia or the real new York, but whit the mafia and new York countless movies and shows has imitated. Their really have not been any great examples of Jamaican gangs, crime and culture since the midnight movie The Harder They Come from 1973, and therefore their isn’t a lot of sours material to spin a 100+ hour game off.

Not Volt Krueger
  • Not Volt Krueger

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (SpEJay @ Dec 17 2009, 13:37)
QUOTE (jack_mcdonald93 @ Dec 17 2009, 12:13)

Oh and you.... Yes you have a point with the established settings used thus far, and like my post stated, jamaica for example will never happen, for many reasons, and i believe nigh on everyone would prefer some kind of established real world replica or altered image of a place anyways. Whatever r* is making for number 5 will sure be spanky good wherever it takes the gta world.
However, considering you said aussieland in a post jus below here, that has very little pop culture references for humour compared to the endless weed / drugs / etc and the huge quantity of jamaican culture that is full of humour to the outside looking in, and not to mention l.j being in gta iv... Don't recall a single aussie thing worthwhile to anything remotely fun in a gta world.... Just shows, your ideas for a gta package doesn't exactly add up to much more than a load of sh*t either, but yeah, i'll leave you to suck up happily in your post and pretend the country your in is entertaining enough for a game to care about it, then again, iam in england uk..... Oh they made london... Oh but this country isn't full of much either, yep... Opinions, dealt.

And yes there is plenty of need to insult people who read one line, reply with one line, there's a few terms with people who do that on forums, and thus i abuse these people with great honor and value, so much so, the belly laughs make me literally dribble with joy.... Oh and as your so interested in how i speak to other people, he sent me a bitch message to my inbox, so take your lecture back to him, tell him two wrongs dont make a right, then butt f*ck each other till ur blood cant drip through your sores... Have a nice day.

Why would you make a post about why Jamaica should be the next GTA, then say it will never be made into a GTA? You must be a little slow man.

And holy crap, get the pinecown out of your ass. You have the worst case of teenager/chronic masturbator angst i've ever seen.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (SpEJay @ Dec 17 2009, 21:19)

Since when did S.A ever make you feel like you was living in a city? OR V.C? Maybe you forget half the gta series to date, maybe that makes sense because your retarded... Ah yes.

One last foot note on your humiliation which i do not care about..... You did read my post, not just the first 'bad idea' bit, you got to the farcry mention, thus you now flamed yourself in your own burning pool of piss.... Congrats, your now the most befunked noblender of the tree, yes, flametarded for the retarded, uniquely..... You, pisspot.

P.s ..... Mr clever pants... ''the trademark of the GTA series is making you feel you are living in the city'' ...... Should i even bother ripping your guts out for talking such utter bollocks or just calmly mutter to you in your brilliant big ears about how that simply isn't a trademark of gta....

Ppssssd.... obviously ''WE'' dont need an urban environment and not somekind of far cry sh*t, there isn't no ''WE'', especially when YOU dont really know WTF your saying... pmsl ... yes... laughing... AT you, AT you, IN your EYES dippy tits, and FYI far cry sh*t really doesn't compare to any kind of gta sh*t, however the rasta sh*t only needs ultra translating mental joy happyness if your totally 'tard... Oh look whos scared of lil ole jacob, yes, run bitch, run for your f*cking life or the rastas comin' fo'joo... Owned, goodnight, godbless, go spunk ur trunks lil lad.

Somebody ban this dude already. We dont need little f*ckers running around in this forums. Get a life SpEJay and leave this forum. Nobody wants a little c*nt. We had spammers, retards and mentally disordered people here in these forums but you top the cake. Get that cock out of your mouth and go learn the most basic human behaviour.

And out of curiosity, how old are you little c*nt?

Reggie.T
  • Reggie.T

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Dec 17 2009, 12:02)
QUOTE (SpEJay @ Dec 17 2009, 21:19)

Somebody ban this dude already. We dont need little f*ckers running around in this forums. Get a life SpEJay and leave this forum. Nobody wants a little c*nt. We had spammers, retards and mentally disordered people here in these forums but you top the cake. Get that cock out of your mouth and go learn the most basic human behaviour.

And out of curiosity, how old are you little c*nt?

He's probably like 9.

socal000
  • socal000

The General Public's Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (SpEJay @ Dec 17 2009, 13:19)

See it's something called an opinion. I know, it's a big word for you. So I'll give my opinion too:

I don't like it.

leeg1931
  • leeg1931

That's what she said.

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:59 PM

I reckon it'll be in Vice City bcuz rite below the "Tear- Out Corner" it has the word SEAGULL as in the SEAGULL theatre in Star Junction but if u remember back to the trailers for GTA Vice City they used seagulls as a signature and I think that this is a hidden spoiler

Not Volt Krueger
  • Not Volt Krueger

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (leeg1931 @ Dec 17 2009, 20:59)
I reckon it'll be in Vice City bcuz rite below the "Tear- Out Corner" it has the word SEAGULL as in the SEAGULL theatre in Star Junction but if u remember back to the trailers for GTA Vice City they used seagulls as a signature and I think that this is a hidden spoiler

You dreamers and your "hints". Rockstar never puts any hints regarding their next game, they put little bits and trinkets from other GTA's because they're relevant, not to lead players in the direction of the next game.

I was never a big GTA fan back in the SA era, but i bet back then people were nerd raging about how the next GTA will be in a differant place than LC too, and look where it ended up.

SpEJay
  • SpEJay

The Whole fücking Show

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:46 PM

See the difference, people who respond with material worth reading, and them whoom take me to be the pirate to be banned for shooting my 9 year old cock at people etc... Yes, i care... BTW so idiotic your actually doing the same thing your insulting me for ... That's why i laugh and insult you some more, because your clearly too retarded to even communicate with aggression to me, end of lamers being included...

Back on topic...

Jamaican things in gta 4 are hardly small compared to the quantity of other references, iam obvously well aware of movie tie-ins and the hinting at popular things as part of the humour that is so typically gta, but i really dont see how it's relevant when you place a new location on gta...

It's always going to be wishfull thinking to choose tokyo for example, just like jamaica, i really dont think rockstar want to replicate old locations either, liberty city being the exception, and for obvious reasons, just like the old bikes and planes thing, it's not really high priority in my eyes for the content to be shaped in any particular way, it's bound to be detailed and fun where and whatever is next...

I do have one idea in mind however, will save that for another topic, but i dont think we'll ever be able to actually guess what's next, every single piece of info hidden away in gta 4 and beyond is all to tease us, like most things, gta has to prevoke thoughts of whats next, just like the colours in the tear-off bit say jamaica ish things to me, or hints at vice city again.... But i really dont think anyone has said the right answer anywhere, it'll be unexpected, and the next gta will be full of surprise like gta 4.

dragmetolibertycity
  • dragmetolibertycity

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

Wow! op seems like a conceited D-bag.

Interrobangin
  • Interrobangin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Not Volt Krueger @ Dec 17 2009, 22:03)
QUOTE (leeg1931 @ Dec 17 2009, 20:59)

You dreamers and your "hints". Rockstar never puts any hints regarding their next game, they put little bits and trinkets from other GTA's because they're relevant, not to lead players in the direction of the next game.

I was never a big GTA fan back in the SA era, but i bet back then people were nerd raging about how the next GTA will be in a differant place than LC too, and look where it ended up.

I don't know about anyone else, and maybe I just got lucky at the time, but as soon as I heard the line "See you around in Miami," I knew the next GTA would be Vice City. Like I said, maybe it was just a lucky coincidence, but you never know

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:07 AM

Jamaica is a sh*thole. There's nothing there aside from the tropical environment, just a few petty street gangs and drug dealers, but hey don't those exist EVERYWHERE? There also has to be stereotypes and pop-culture to parody where ever GTA takes place, and Jamaica has none of that. The characters would all be black and Jamaican and have no distinction between each other, and the only times Little Jacob and other Yardie-types only fit in is as GTA as supporting characters because you never understand what they say.
rampage_ani.gif

jack_mcdonald93
  • jack_mcdonald93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:52 AM

Why would you create a topic about an idea you think will never happen? It's a waste of forum space.

Australia has very little pop culture references? You have to be kidding me. Recognisable landmarks all across the country, a vast outback (much larger than any desert in San Andreas), wildlife, the video game censorship debates, bogan culture, various movies such as "Romper Stomper" and "Chopper" and major criminal culture (see my post you referred to, just for starters).

But anyway, what does my idea have to do with this topic? Just because you don't like my idea, doesn't mean that my opinion is worth any more or less than yours.

There is absolutely NO need to insult people on a forum over the internet. It's pointless and stupid. My "lecture" applies to him as well, if it's true he sent an abusive message to your inbox. However, that still means you had absolutely no right to insult people further - "then butt f*ck each other till ur blood cant drip through your sores".

Thank you and have a wonderful day. sigh.gif

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2009 - 05:11 AM

I think Jamaica would be cool too. I can't point out exactly where Jacob says it to Niko, but he does say, maybe someday I and I can take a trip to Jamaica (or whatever name they use for it). So I think it would be cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users