Photo

MAP OF HELICOPTER LOCATIONS

5 replies to this topic
ccalby
  • ccalby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:36 AM

Hello, Can someone please show me a map of all the helicopter locations please that are also available online.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:55 AM Edited by Greasepalms, 13 January 2010 - 07:10 PM.

Click here

I'm gonna tell which ones are on multiplayer and singleplayer and if it is a maverick or an annihilator.

• To start off the one in the airport is an annihilator. There are 3 there in MP(Multiplayer) and in Singleplayer there is only one but you'll get a 4 stars wanted level if you enter the airport.

•There is an annihilator(MP) on top of the police station across the airport's parking lot.
Note: There are a couple of stairs on the left side of the building, use them to reach the top.

• The one in Helitours ( South Algonquin) in MP there are about 5 Annihilators and in SP(Singleplayer) there are the same number of helicopters but only Helitours Maverick.

• There is a dot a few blocks north from the Broker-Algonquin bridge. That's a police station with an Annihilator on the roof. There is no way to reach the roof on foot so you'll have to take another helicopter to land there and get the Annihilator. Also I'm not 100% sure if there is an heli there on MP, only on SP.

• The dot right next to Star Juction is the MeTV building. It's easy to see at night since there are pink lights in the top. There is an Annihilator on the roof. You can take a window cleaning platform to reach it but I recommend you take another heli there and land on the roof since most of the times you go through the window cleaning thing, it won't spawn.
Availability: SP - Only after you kill all 200 pidgeons it will spawn there. (A Maverick will show up there before you shoot all 200 pidgeons.
MP - Not sure if it spawns there, probably not.

• The next locations is in a little pier in West Algonquin, easy to get there.
In SP there is a Maverick that spawns there, accessible on foot.
And in MP there is an Annihiltor in the same location.

• Now the last dot in Algonquin. It's in North Algonquin, I won't explain how to get there since there's only one on the north side.
It's on the roof of a police station, there are a few stairs that will take you to the roof. Be careful with the cops, there are alot of them there.
Availability: Only in SP.

Now in Alderney I'll describe locations from north to south.

• The first dot is behind a mansion, it's easy to spot, there is an helipad behind it with a Maverick on it. It's on both SP and MP.
Also this spawn can be quite usefull on the online co-op mission "Deal Breaker".

• The second dot is not inside the booth tunnel, it's on top of it. Instead of entering the tunnel go through the sidewalk next to it and you'll get there.
Also you can get there if you are in the water, there are a few ladders that you can climb onto the helipad.
Availability: There is a Maverick on both MP and SP.

• The last dot is on the roof of a fire station. There are a few ladders that you can climb to get to the roof.
Availability: An Annihilator there in MP. Nothing in SP.

That's all.

Hope I helped smile.gif

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Dec 12 2009, 04:55)

• The first dot is behind a mansion, it's easy to spot, there is an helipad behind it with a Maverick on it. It's on both SP and MP.
Also this spawn can be quite usefull on the online co-op mission "Bomb da Base II".

• The second dot is not inside the booth tunnel, it's on top of it. Instead of entering the tunnel go through the sidewalk next to it and you'll get there.

I think you mean Deal Breaker. And really annoyingly sometimes it doesn't spawn. I hate that.
The other place is also useful for Deal Breaker if the other one doesn't spawn. This one just about always spawns in DB.
Other than that he gave you all the locations. Nice job. icon14.gif
Have a cookie.gif

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Captain_Obvis456 @ Dec 12 2009, 12:09)
QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Dec 12 2009, 04:55)

Also this spawn can be quite usefull on the online co-op mission "Bomb da Base II".

I think you mean Deal Breaker. And really annoyingly sometimes it doesn't spawn. I hate that.
The other place is also useful for Deal Breaker if the other one doesn't spawn. This one just about always spawns in DB.
Other than that he gave you all the locations. Nice job. icon14.gif
Have a cookie.gif

Yeah thank's for pointing that out, edited my post turn.gif

ccalby
  • ccalby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Dec 12 2009, 09:55)
Click here

I'm gonna tell which ones are on multiplayer and singleplayer and if it is a maverick or an annihilator.

• To start off the one in the airport is an annihilator. There are 3 there in MP(Multiplayer) and in Singleplayer there is only one but you'll get a 4 stars wanted level if you enter the airport.

• The one in Helitours ( South Algonquin) in MP there are about 5 Annihilators and in SP(Singleplayer) there are the same number of helicopters but only Helitours Maverick.

• There is a dot a few blocks north from the Broker-Algonquin bridge. That's a police station with an Annihilator on the roof. There is no way to reach the roof on foot so you'll have to take another helicopter to land there and get the Annihilator. Also I'm not 100% sure if there is an heli there on MP, only on SP.

• The dot right next to Star Juction is the MeTV building. It's easy to see at night since there are pink lights in the top. There is an Annihilator on the roof. You can take a window cleaning platform to reach it but I recommend you take another heli there and land on the roof since most of the times you go through the window cleaning thing, it won't spawn.
Availability: SP - Only after you kill all 200 pidgeons it will spawn there.
MP - Not sure if it spawns there, probably not.

• The next locations is in a little pier in West Algonquin, easy to get there.
In SP there is a Maverick that spawns there, accessible on foot.
And in MP there is an Annihiltor in the same location.

• Now the last dot in Algonquin. It's in North Algonquin, I won't explain how to get there since there's only one on the north side.
It's on the roof of a police station, there are a few stairs that will take you to the roof. Be careful with the cops, there are alot of them there.
Availability: Only in SP.

Now in Alderney I'll describe locations from north to south.

Also this spawn can be quite usefull on the online co-op mission "Deal Breaker".

Also you can get there if you are in the water, there are a few ladders that you can climb onto the helipad.
Availability: There is a Maverick on both MP and SP.

• The last dot is on the roof of a fire station. There are a few ladders that you can climb to get to the roof.
Availability: An Annihilator there in MP. Nothing in SP.

That's all.

Hope I helped smile.gif

thanks alot man, helped a lot now to time to and kick some but on MP biggrin.gif

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:15 PM

I forgot to mention one. There is an annihilator(MP) on the roof of the police station across the airport's parking lot.

That's all smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users