» «
Photo

[REL|GTAIV] Blade Sound Mod

2 replies to this topic
NorthStarGTA4
  • NorthStarGTA4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:37 PM Edited by NorthStarGTA4, 09 December 2009 - 07:15 PM.

If you use the katana or axe in place of the bat then this mod is for you. This changes the sound when you strike someone.

Note 1: I did not create the katana, only the sound. The model was created by Switch Designs.

Note 2: One of the limitations I'm facing is any sound I replace must have a similar length and properties. The sound of the bat striking someone is only about one tenth of a second. I found some really cool sword stabbing sounds, but they were all little too long. So I used the knife sound from the game, but slowed it down a touch and increased the volume.

r.schuindt
  • r.schuindt

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:37 PM Edited by r.schuindt, 09 December 2009 - 09:49 PM.

. biggrin.gif

r.schuindt
  • r.schuindt

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (NorthStarGTA4 @ Dec 9 2009, 18:37)
If you use the katana or axe in place of the bat then this mod is for you. This changes the sound when you strike someone.

Note 1: I did not create the katana, only the sound. The model was created by Switch Designs.

Note 2: One of the limitations I'm facing is any sound I replace must have a similar length and properties. The sound of the bat striking someone is only about one tenth of a second. I found some really cool sword stabbing sounds, but they were all little too long. So I used the knife sound from the game, but slowed it down a touch and increased the volume.

first attack is perfect, so that the rest of the blows still rings with bat ... but still, good job!

icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users