Photo

TBoGT Unique Vehicles Guide

559 replies to this topic
LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

Just a note - I am currently sizing everything down a tad so people with small monitors (including me tounge.gif ) can see the topic good, without having to zoom out. So, things might get a little out of proportion for a little while, but I'll have it fixed soon.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

Another type of car. THis whith green wheels and red brakes,...
user posted image

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:55 PM Edited by LCstuntman, 01 January 2010 - 07:58 PM.

Thanks for that picture, looks nice. I'll be sure to add it, along with some other screenshots I took, after I'm finished re-formating the page.

BTW, saw your car guide here, looks good - thanks for giving me some credit smile.gif

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:12 PM

The whole merit is yours. Alone I copy.

Being still the guides to obtain vehicles, the majority I cannot obtain them if I follow the steps. They do not go out as it explains.
BTW? I do not understand...

I wait irritate the images of her capture card,
Happy new year ¡

((For that the private messages do not work)))

Thestig95
  • Thestig95

Some say...

• Members

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

You can use the photo if you clearly state it was provided by me. smile.gif
And There was no personal message sent to me. Odd. I just got a pearlescent Sentinel with the flat blue and purple sheen if you want a photo of that too. smile.gif It has black rims.

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

Just to let everyone know, I have finished re-formatting the topic. It is now smaller, so it doesn't stretch the page, and so people won't have to zoom out.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

A few hopefully new discoveries:
Green Bullet GT with Black Stripe/Pinky-Red F620 in Triathalons
Both cars are at the car checkpoint so simply start the portion of the race in which you use cars in either of these vehicles, finish the race and save either one at a parking space.

I'm also not entirely sure about these two-
Rich Yellow Comet in Triathalons
Use same techinique as above. I'm sure it is the same colour at Stevie's Comet in GTAIV, a bit richer then the usual shade of Yellow on Comet's.

Black Sanchez in Clocking Off
All black, can be found on the lying on the floor near some trailer units, presumably what one of the attackers used, get on when all the attackers and drive away, and you should get a message reading 'You left the shipment unprotacted', indicating mission failed. Drive to a parking space and keep. I'm not 100% sure if this is unique, i dont remember ther ebeing a black Sanchez.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:15 PM Edited by carapapa, 03 January 2010 - 09:47 PM.

Hello again.
Have some cars mas to seeing if this night I do photos to him
I have a yellow Comet with brakes in red of a war of drugs. I will put it for if it serves.
I have parked also a Sultan, Huntley sport Browm(Marron?) and gold and a blue "iridescent" Bullet.

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Jan 3 2010, 12:59)
A few hopefully new discoveries:
Green Bullet GT with Black Stripe/Pinky-Red F620 in Triathalons
Both cars are at the car checkpoint so simply start the portion of the race in which you use cars in either of these vehicles, finish the race and save either one at a parking space.

I'm also not entirely sure about these two-
Rich Yellow Comet in Triathalons
Use same techinique as above.  I'm sure it is the same colour at Stevie's Comet in GTAIV, a bit richer then the usual shade of Yellow on Comet's.

Black Sanchez in Clocking Off
All black, can be found on the lying on the floor near some trailer units, presumably what one of the attackers used, get on when all the attackers and drive away, and you should get a message reading 'You left the shipment unprotacted', indicating mission failed.  Drive to a parking space and keep.  I'm not 100% sure if this is unique, i dont remember ther ebeing a black Sanchez.

Thanks, I'll check them all out tomorrow if I have time colgate.gif

QUOTE (carapapa @ Jan 3 2010, 13:15)
Hello again.
Have some cars mas to seeing if this night I do photos to him
I have a yellow Comet with brakes in red of a war of drugs. I will put it for if it serves.
I have parked also a Sultan, Huntley sport Browm(Marron?) and gold and a blue "iridescent" Bullet.

Cool, looking forward to seeing the gold and blue Bullet smile.gif

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:09 PM

Just so you know, I redid Clocking Off, and the Sanchez is actually inbetween two shipping containers.

Gta_Fanat1c
  • Gta_Fanat1c

Dumbf*ck Magnet

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

Is it possible to replay missions to get special vehicles? I got the Caddy, but I must have not put it in the spot at my safehouse correctly because it vanished.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

Again they have eliminated the cars of my parking¡¡¡.
I have played this evening and have obtained some.
Elije the one that you want if they serve you.
Sorry
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

LosAngelesTime
  • LosAngelesTime

you just got NAILED by Niko Bellic

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (carapapa @ Jan 4 2010, 19:56)
user posted image

oooold that was in Vanilla

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

@Carapapa: Nice, thanks yet again biggrin.gif I really like the first two. I'm not sure if the last one is unique, I'll have to check the standard brake colors later.

@LosAngelesTime: I think the one in vanilla had a pure black top, this one looks like it has purple luster. Besides, -correct me if I'm wrong- the only way to get it was to hang out with Brucie, something you obviously can't do in TBoGT.

@GtaFanat1c: Yes, it is totally possible to replay missions to get vehicles. You have to beat the story first, then you can do this:

Bring up your in-game phone -> select 'Missions' -> Select the mission you want to replay.

Gta_Fanat1c
  • Gta_Fanat1c

Dumbf*ck Magnet

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:25 AM

Yep, I know about being able to replay missions, I just thought that when you replay them, after it shows the score for the mission, the screen would fade out and take you back to your safehouse.

LosAngelesTime
  • LosAngelesTime

you just got NAILED by Niko Bellic

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Gta_Fanat1c @ Jan 5 2010, 00:25)
Yep, I know about being able to replay missions, I just thought that when you replay them, after it shows the score for the mission, the screen would fade out and take you back to your safehouse.

After you got it, fail the mission and save it in any of the garages of Vanilla, TLAD, or yours. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

It never sends you back to your safehouse, but it does fade to black sometimes - but only when the mission has a final cutscene. The vehicle should still be right next to you after the cutscene, though. But LATime's method works on almost all vehicles too.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:37 AM Edited by carapapa, 05 January 2010 - 08:02 AM.

Sometimes, the Comet and other vehicles are those that lleban Henrique and Arming(Assembling) when we return from a war of drugs.
Anyhow, I you put all those that I find just in case and then already your you decide.
I have some more for then and llebo already 78 wars of drugs. I hope that when it(he,she) comes to 100 it(he,she) is not ended...

Every time they are the strangest colors and I want to obtain though always they kill me, the white Huntley Sport with the red line that seems to me to be nice.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:59 AM Edited by LCstuntman, 05 January 2010 - 08:05 AM.

@carapapa: I'll add those gold cars tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure the Comet isn't unique. And as far as I know, the Drug Wars never end, someone here even said they were on their 260th Drug War or something like that wow.gif

EDIT: Those are great! I'll add them tomorrow biggrin.gif cookie.gif

@Claude4Catalina: I found the black Sanchez, and it is definitely unique. I also did a triathalon and obtained the green and black bullet, but I haven't gotten the red/pink F620 or the rich yellow Comet yet. Anyways, Great finds! happy.gif cookie.gif I'll hopefully add them all by tomorrow.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Alright quality. Sorry I couldnt get pics, no capture and if I use my camera phone, the pics come out terrible. I'm not sure, so if someone could veryify, the other Comet used in triathalons, the white one, it seems a bit pearly white, not pure white. Is this on the Comet's original colour panel or it special?

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:08 PM

In triadlon,... A green Bullet whith a black line, 2 Comet, one it´s yellow, another not remember and a f620, red?

Thestig95
  • Thestig95

Some say...

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:18 AM

The other comets sort of a silver with a yellow tint to it.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 03:09 PM Edited by carapapa, 06 January 2010 - 03:48 PM.

SeveralP hotos more.

The "Cousin(PRIMO)" is only(unique), steal it from the attackers of the wars of drugs. I have searched and compared and the demas "PRIMO" to whites(targets), alone they have a band below light gray.
This one is white, they have a gray stripe white and the gray dark one.
The Bullet is like that of the mission N º 3 but the stripe is not red, is gray. I put a comparative photo to the original Bullet.
I have put a boat(launch) and if you look behind, Henrique lleba one but it(he,she) does not have the same color and in addition it(he,she) does not have the "arch" on the steering wheel.
In the list of the 1 º paginates, does not have put the PMP 600 and I sent you one.
Since(As,Like) always, elije the photos that serve you.
Ciao
EDIT:Primo it´s not t unique
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Triatlon Cars:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Brakes of F630 are yellow/orange
user posted image

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:52 AM

PROGRESS NOTE: I just added the Triathalon vehicle section, and hope to add the black Sanchez tomorrow (I know I've said that a couple of times now tounge.gif But I've been really busy ever since winter break ended.)

QUOTE (carapapa @ Jan 6 2010, 07:09)
SeveralP hotos more.

The "Cousin(PRIMO)" is only(unique), steal it from the attackers of the wars of drugs. I have searched and compared and the demas "PRIMO" to whites(targets), alone they have a band below light gray.
This one is white, they have a gray stripe white and the gray dark one.
The Bullet is like that of the mission N º 3 but the stripe is not red, is gray. I put a comparative photo to the original Bullet.
I have put a boat(launch) and if you look behind, Henrique lleba one but it(he,she) does not have the same color and in addition it(he,she) does not have the "arch" on the steering wheel.
In the list of the 1 º paginates, does not have put the PMP 600 and I sent you one.
Since(As,Like) always, elije the photos that serve you.
Ciao
EDIT:Primo it´s not t unique

<pictures>

Triatlon Cars:

<pictures>

Thanks a bunch biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, GTAF's BB code doesn't allow me to post more than 15 pictures per post, so I can not add any more pictures in the drug war/triathalon section. But I will probably replace some older ones with some of these new ones.

And as you can see, I have already taken pictures for the Triathalon vehicles (but I just added them right now). Sorry, but thanks for them anyways colgate.gif

Hopefully I can find away around the 15 pictures a post rule so I can add some more pictures cool.gif

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:16 AM

Very good these photos of the triatlon.
Me them is it important for you to be big enough for the web?
It(He,She) will hope that you connect in order that you answer me. While not the subire.
Can you open another post blocked with only the photos?
You it have to anchor in order that it(he,she) does not get lost. Have you permission? Is it possible to do?

Thestig95
  • Thestig95

Some say...

• Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

You would be able to get better photos if you used the weather cheat (HOT-555-1000) and made it sunny weather. Then you could see the shines of any of the paints.

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:17 AM Edited by SmC12, 13 January 2010 - 11:21 PM.

The white Comet in Trilathon comes with 3 different lusters. I have seen it with the red/pink luster and i have also seen a yellow/gold luster, there is also a very light and hardly visible blue luster, which can only be seen cleary in dull rainy weather.

I currently have the red/white and yellow/white comets in my parking spot. I would take pictures but i don't have a capture card sad.gif and my camera is rubbish. If you keep doing the Trilathons (all 3), then the different colours should turn up eventually, but they are deffinatley unique.

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:35 AM Edited by LCstuntman, 08 January 2010 - 02:59 AM.

@carapapa: Sorry, I can't understand "It(He,She) will hope that you connect in order that you answer me. While not the subire."

Anyways, I don't think I'm allowed to open a post just for the pictures. But I have a different idea. However, I am horrible at explaining stuff like this, so it would be best if I could show you an example instead:

Click here, and scroll down to the second post, "The Media Center". You will notice he has added way more than 15 pictures, but that is just an illusion. Each 12 thumbnails are really just part of a bigger image, that links you to an website that has those same 12 screenshots. Doing this, he is able to give the illusion that there are over 15 pictures, when there is really only 4.

@Thestig95: I did use that cheat, it's pretty much as sunny as it can get in that picture (the Triathalon one). Some I purposely took in less sunny weather (such as the open-door Swift) so you can see it better.

@SmC12: Really? I'll have to check that out, thanks smile.gif BTW, welcome to the forums!

EDIT: PROGRESS NOTE: I added the black Sanchez Claude4Catalina found.

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:32 PM Edited by SmC12, 13 January 2010 - 11:21 PM.

Thanks biggrin.gif BTW this is a great guide, the best vehicle guide i've seen for GTA. It should be pinned icon14.gif

Sicologikal
  • Sicologikal

Shark

• Members

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

Great guide dude! Although I have a problem....I got the Bullet from No3 , parked it at the SH and after a few save games and game progression when I came back it was gone!

Do the special vehicles disappear after a while or is it a glitch?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users