» «
Photo

Goldberg, Ligner, Shyster

19 replies to this topic
Isuck100%
  • Isuck100%

Hasa Diga Eebowai!

• Members

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:22 AM Edited by Isuck100%, 01 December 2009 - 09:13 AM.

Is there any way to get into the back offices in the law office's interior or are they only accessible during Niko's interview mission? I'm talking about the area behind the glass double doors on the building's third floor.

If I remember correctly, during the mission that takes place there, you are able to escape from the offices by jumping out of a window, but from the outside all of the windows look generic and unenterable. I thought I might be able to enter through that window, but it looks like the window could only be interacted with during that mission.

Is there any glitch to get back there or any other opportunity in the game?

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:29 AM

No.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:29 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 01 December 2009 - 07:36 AM.

No is a weak answer. Check these videos for ways of entering interiors.

You can easily search for more.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:08 AM

I tried to find the window that I jumped out of, but it was solid.

-Equilibrium-
  • -Equilibrium-

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:11 AM

What about that single door behind the back of the building? It's enterable in multiplayer?

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:14 AM

You can enter it from the front and behind, but you can't go inside the office.

Hove Beach
  • Hove Beach

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 December 2009 - 03:28 PM

You might be able to brake the window that's brakble during the mission final interview. If it's possible, then you jump through the window or in worst case you might have to jump with a bike into the office colgate.gif . You can try the bike trick that some guy above linked as well.

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (SeraphimSoldier @ Dec 1 2009, 02:29)
No.

Guess again. There is plenty of ways to get in.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:32 PM Edited by SeraphimSoldier, 01 December 2009 - 04:34 PM.

They're only a couple, lol. And where is this building anyway?

DHoff
  • DHoff

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:42 PM

If you have the PC version you can use a trainer to leave those doors unlocked.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

online you can enter the building and exit it through the window, however without glitching you cant enter through the window.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:39 PM Edited by Slamman, 01 December 2009 - 06:42 PM.

Hey, You Suck!

hahaha

No, like the one mission where you go after the first Rivas brother, you can no longer enter the place, once the mission ends, you'll note in the Rivas apartment hallway, the windows are not opaque. There is a space Niko COULD stand in, but the doors remain closed even in the hallway.

I'm speaking of the normal game, anything else is "cheating", in my book

Jackal1337
  • Jackal1337

Gayest Boy in Town

• Members

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

lol u can enter goldbergs building anytime in IV, but u cant access office sector where goldbergs office is located

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

Unless there's some "cheating", online MP, as mentioned, but yes, he's talking about the back offices and the Window that breaks when shot from within, I believe, I never leave via the Windows, but I will when I do the mission again

Isuck100%
  • Isuck100%

Hasa Diga Eebowai!

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Dec 1 2009, 07:29)
No is a weak answer. Check these videos for ways of entering interiors.

You can easily search for more.

The method from the first video can't be used in this case because you are unable to spawn vehicles indoors.

I tried the method in the second video for about 20 minutes and it does not seem to work to get into the back offices. I was able to easily get in the apartment that the method is used on in the video, so it's not that I'm doing it wrong.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:15 AM

Yeah, I tried to use the method in the first video as well (it didn't work incase you're wondering).

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

Those were just sample videos. I can't find videos where you can access the place but since you can go through walls using some sort of glitching, you can try to find creative ways to enter that place.

NikoTheSoldier
  • NikoTheSoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:57 PM

Ya that sucks you can't get in. I've seen PC machinima's with characters in the office, but they use trainers to unlock whatever doors they want to.

Isuck100%
  • Isuck100%

Hasa Diga Eebowai!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:25 AM Edited by Isuck100%, 03 December 2009 - 02:48 AM.

EDIT:

Okay, I've figured how to get in! I don't have the necessary means to post a video, so I'll just explain how I did it for anyone who's interested.

1. Go to the main (3rd floor) entrance to the office building, but do not enter the building
2. Stand looking in through the glass so that you can see the doors to the back offices
3. Get the Spawn FIB Buffalo cheat ready on your phone (227-555-0100)
4. Keep spawning FIB Buffalos from outside until you get one to spawn inside the building lodged part way into the back office doors
5. Go inside and attempt to get into the vehicle (the vehicle may become invisible, but it's still there)
6. Once Niko enters the vehicle (or sometimes right when he touches it) the vehicle will glitch out and send Niko flying
7. Keep repeating this until Niko is shoved through the doors and you're in

Sometimes you may fall through the map, but you will respawn right outside the building again. Other times Niko may enter the vehicle without it glitching through the doors and all of the building's textures, as well as Niko, will disappear. If this happens, just exit the vehicle and everything will return to normal.

Once you get in, you can explore all the back offices, but you cannot come back out through the main doors. The only way to escape is to shoot out the one window in Goldberg's office and jump out. It might take quite a few attempts to get in, but it's well worth it IMO. Also note that you can probably use most any vehicle with a spawn cheat to glitch in, but I only tried it with the FIB Buffalo.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:41 PM

I noticed in a policce chase, another interesting point... Back in Hove Beach, behind Vlad's bar hangout, you see one door you can enter, the inner door is locked.... did people get into that bar? While police were all around and after me, I ran up to the door and noticed patrons run out the back, more then once. Big question is whether they were only spawned in the outer-door area? Can't really say, of course, but I wonder if that's just for the mission anyway, where you chase Uncle Vlad?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users