Retrieving the Skylift!

340 replies to this topic
Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (imeancomon @ Dec 8 2009, 19:32)
QUOTE (AntonYoung92 @ Dec 8 2009, 19:28)
QUOTE (imeancomon @ Dec 8 2009, 11:19)
well you have to be 18 to be on this site and im no troll  COUSE I GOT PROJECT SWAGG YEA

No you don't.
How come I got on registered as 17.

I dont know

I'm 15, practically a 3 year old can legally go on these forums tounge2.gif

imeancomon
  • imeancomon

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Dec 8 2009, 20:04)
well you have to be 18 to be on this site and im no troll  COUSE I GOT PROJECT SWAGG YEA

No you don't.

I dont know

yea im 15 to L.Y.G

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (imeancomon @ Dec 8 2009, 20:23)
QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Dec 8 2009, 20:04)

No you don't.

I dont know

yea im 15 to L.Y.G

Hehe Thanks, 15 year olds for life! tounge2.gif

TBH, a significant percentage of GTA games are bought by those under 18.

But in the USA the highest is 17 so either way AntonYoung92 can play and buy the game 100% legally, so what's the problem imeancomon?

imeancomon
  • imeancomon

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:40 PM

i dont know

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:16 PM

Thanks to guy who banned him icon14.gif devil.gif

On Topic: This may sound like a stupid question but does the Skylift have radio? If so, does it also have a default radio station/stations?

Takadox
  • Takadox

1st recorded obtainer of the skylift

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:00 PM

yeah, that woul be funny to use in multiplayer, to get rid of those apc whores. But, i guess it was too slow to be left in,
you would be screwed if a buzzard came after you. heres a scenario
bob"i gotz tank"
tim" oh yeah, well its no good under water"
bob"f*ck u, hey, paul, cap that b*tch"
paul"k, i will"
*loud noises*
tim cryani.gif suicidal.gif
paul devil.gif

kid23455
  • kid23455

Typical Amerifat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:12 PM

first, don't tell your age. It is private, put your age under something completely bull. This, even when an adult, is quite dangerous.
Second, for an M game, you must be 18 to buy, 17 to play.
Of course, parents could let a 3 year old play gta 4

Takadox
  • Takadox

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:16 PM

i dont see wats the problem in telling your age, its the area, pin number and other sh*t you dont give out.

KarbzKartel
  • KarbzKartel

It's Just Business

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:25 PM

Please enough with that age jibberish can we please get back on topic.

Do you guy's know if there was any coding in the game files where the Skylift could once lift vehicles?

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (DDX-GTA @ Dec 8 2009, 15:25)
Please enough with that age jibberish can we please get back on topic.

Do you guy's know if there was any coding in the game files where the Skylift could once lift vehicles?

I seriously doubt it, but Dvt-MedShot opened the files, so he'd (probably) know.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:59 AM

If there is a coding line for the magnet i hope someone that is good with Zmodeler or saomething, could get that coding, and change the model of the annihilator, to the skylift, but they change the coding line for handling so it goes the same speed as it does on TBoGT.

Takadox
  • Takadox

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:55 AM

why not faster, i mean its as slow as a turtle thats dead with testicular cancer. but yeah, that still would be cool

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (takadox @ Dec 10 2009, 00:55)
why not faster, i mean its as slow as a turtle thats dead with testicular cancer. but yeah, that still would be cool

why would having cancer in a turtles balls (if they even have any) make them sllower?

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Ne0nLiteZ @ Dec 10 2009, 01:10)

why would having cancer in a turtles balls (if they even have any) make them sllower?

Are you seriously asking this?

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (Ne0nLiteZ @ Dec 10 2009, 01:10)

because he's dead, you chump -.-

Laufas
  • Laufas

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:56 PM

Did anybody think that someone would eventually figure out how to get it at that mission? Because the first thing I thought of after I did that mission and saw Yusuf fly away was "somebody is eventually gonna manage to somehow catch him and steal that thing"

Lancet
  • Lancet

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Laufas @ Dec 10 2009, 16:56)
Did anybody think that someone would eventually figure out how to get it at that mission? Because the first thing I thought of after I did that mission and saw Yusuf fly away was "somebody is eventually gonna manage to somehow catch him and steal that thing"

I had actually considered this for a long time. I tried a few times to get it a couple of days before this discovery, but failed to have it stay. I assumed that it must be programmed to vanish at a certain point no matter what.

Then this came along, and the problem was I wasn't quick enough on drawing my phone and ordering the Annihilator.

So I, at least, WAS thinking along the lines of obtaining this, but I quit too soon.

KR1TTER
  • KR1TTER

Mistakes Were made.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Nov 29 2009, 09:11)
Ok this may seem like a stupid topic and you may think i am a troll but i am not, what i am about to tell you will become not impossible at all. I have pictures to prove the following, but i need someone to tell me how to post pictures first because i don't know how.

I was recently thinking if there was a way to obtain the Skylift in TBoGT, seeing as R* didn't want us to fly one, i went on an experiment. I played the mission called For the man who has everything and i completed the mission and when Yusuf flew off with the subway car, i quickly spawned the annihilator and went after him, he was still flying even when the mission was over. I caught up to him and the Subway car was still connected, you could hear it as though it was still on the tracks, the doors opened at stops and everything, but it was connected to the Skylift. Anyway, i knew i had no chance of getting it when it was above the water, so i used my helicopter to guide it towards the Airport and try to get it on the ground, it didn't work because it got caught on a pole, i have pictures of it making it's way towards the Airport, but i need to know how to put pictures up.

Once i have the pictures uploaded, i will give instructions on how to get it all started, i obtained it once when the Subway car was attatched, but it was to big to park in the parking space and save it. I can tell you that with the subway car connected, it was pretty slow, but still fun to fly, i am currently trying to obtain one without the subway car. I am wondering if it will change the speed. It is a huge helicopter, it is 2x the size of the Swift and towers over the Buzzard. You people might think i am bullsh*tting here, but i have the photo's here as proof of me guiding it, when i obtain it again i will take more pictures of my flying it and everything. I need someone to tell me how to post photo's so i can prove to you guys that this is legitamate. I will keep you guys up to date if i get one. Once someone tells me how to, i will post the 1st pictures on here.
Moderators, please do NOT lock this topic, as i have proof i am sure you want to see proof, and i will give proof. So this topic is now open guys, please let me know on the photo uploading.

Edit: Ok i ave just got one, i was lucky that there was enough space on the runway and that i got there quick enoug to get in it. Here are some more pictures.

http://img249.imagev...7_122_396lo.JPG
http://img192.imagev..._122_1141lo.JPG
http://img205.imagev...9_122_154lo.JPG
http://img102.imagev...1_122_568lo.JPG
http://img19.imageve...2_122_158lo.JPG
http://img187.imagev...4_122_778lo.JPG

hey xtreme ive watched ur vid on youtube i think.. lol. anyway i got to have the skylift too =) if you have xbox live add me : gtaplayerx <----- thats my gamer tag . ph34r.gif

Takadox
  • Takadox

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:25 PM Edited by takadox, 10 December 2009 - 10:32 PM.

mercie_blink.gif what about good old ZOMBIEL0LZ, is he not cool for finding it also. why nobody add me for skylift finding cryani.gif
................................................^
...............................................zero tounge.gif lol jk

stupid spacing thinger. anywho, they should rly fix the aircraft section at gta4.net

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (takadox @ Dec 10 2009, 14:25)
mercie_blink.gif what about good old ZOMBIEL0LZ, is he not cool for finding it also. why nobody add me for skylift finding cryani.gif
................................................^
...............................................zero    tounge.gif   lol jk

stupid spacing thinger. anywho, they should rly fix the aircraft section at gta4.net

I know, its f*cked up in the IV section and doesn't exist in the TBoGT section.

Krkr
  • Krkr

100% Kosher Beef!

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:09 PM

I got one question, since my Xbox is broken (getting a new one.)

Does the Skylift break as fast as my Xbox 360?

TheBaddest_Alf_InTown
  • TheBaddest_Alf_InTown

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:45 PM

When i completed the mission, i flew around algonquin and i saw the Skylift stuck underneath a heli pat!

Takadox
  • Takadox

• Members

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (TheBaddest_Alf_InTown @ Dec 11 2009, 21:45)
When i completed the mission, i flew around algonquin and i saw the Skylift stuck underneath a heli pat!

what? what do you mean you saw it. were you on the right mission? mercie_blink.gif cry.gif

TGMOS
  • TGMOS

GTA IV Vehicle Expert

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Krkr @ Dec 11 2009, 20:09)
I got one question, since my Xbox is broken (getting a new one.)

Does the Skylift break as fast as my Xbox 360?

The Skylift has quite a good damage tolerance before breaking, except for the tail, of course, as it's the weakpoint on all helis in GTA IV.

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2009 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Nov 29 2009, 09:11)
Ok this may seem like a stupid topic and you may think i am a troll but i am not, what i am about to tell you will become not impossible at all. I have pictures to prove the following, but i need someone to tell me how to post pictures first because i don't know how.

I was recently thinking if there was a way to obtain the Skylift in TBoGT, seeing as R* didn't want us to fly one, i went on an experiment. I played the mission called For the man who has everything and i completed the mission and when Yusuf flew off with the subway car, i quickly spawned the annihilator and went after him, he was still flying even when the mission was over. I caught up to him and the Subway car was still connected, you could hear it as though it was still on the tracks, the doors opened at stops and everything, but it was connected to the Skylift. Anyway, i knew i had no chance of getting it when it was above the water, so i used my helicopter to guide it towards the Airport and try to get it on the ground, it didn't work because it got caught on a pole, i have pictures of it making it's way towards the Airport, but i need to know how to put pictures up.

Once i have the pictures uploaded, i will give instructions on how to get it all started, i obtained it once when the Subway car was attatched, but it was to big to park in the parking space and save it. I can tell you that with the subway car connected, it was pretty slow, but still fun to fly, i am currently trying to obtain one without the subway car. I am wondering if it will change the speed. It is a huge helicopter, it is 2x the size of the Swift and towers over the Buzzard. You people might think i am bullsh*tting here, but i have the photo's here as proof of me guiding it, when i obtain it again i will take more pictures of my flying it and everything. I need someone to tell me how to post photo's so i can prove to you guys that this is legitamate. I will keep you guys up to date if i get one. Once someone tells me how to, i will post the 1st pictures on here.
Moderators, please do NOT lock this topic, as i have proof i am sure you want to see proof, and i will give proof. So this topic is now open guys, please let me know on the photo uploading.

Edit: Ok i ave just got one, i was lucky that there was enough space on the runway and that i got there quick enoug to get in it. Here are some more pictures.

http://img249.imagev...7_122_396lo.JPG
http://img192.imagev..._122_1141lo.JPG
http://img205.imagev...9_122_154lo.JPG
http://img102.imagev...1_122_568lo.JPG
http://img19.imageve...2_122_158lo.JPG
http://img187.imagev...4_122_778lo.JPG

cooool... do you know if we can operate the electro magnet underneath? that would be too cool if we could pick up cars and release them over the ocean, or from 5000 feet! I could spend an hour picking up LCPD NOOSE team armored trucks, with a full Noose teams on board, and dropping them to their deaths.

Metalhead4
  • Metalhead4

I eat green berets for breakfast

• Members

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

Hopefully in the next GTA they don't restrict you from so much like they did in IV. There is no reason they couldn't just throw that chopper in with a working magnet, other then the fact they want to be nazis and take away stuff that people would have fun using. They still haven't fixed the online where you can't change the Friendly Fire, auto aim, or cops. They took away all the mini-games online, this game could have been so much more if they put single player stuff online, and just give you the freedom of SA. Don't get me wrong I love GTA IV, TLAD, and TBoGT, but I hope V is less restricting than IV.

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (Metalhead4 @ Jan 22 2010, 18:16)
Hopefully in the next GTA they don't restrict you from so much like they did in IV. There is no reason they couldn't just throw that chopper in with a working magnet, other then the fact they want to be nazis and take away stuff that people would have fun using. They still haven't fixed the online where you can't change the Friendly Fire, auto aim, or cops. They took away all the mini-games online, this game could have been so much more if they put single player stuff online, and just give you the freedom of SA. Don't get me wrong I love GTA IV, TLAD, and TBoGT, but I hope V is less restricting than IV.

icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Right on, but apparently it was the whole realism they were going for. So i don't think, hijacking a plane whenever you like is realistic (+ LC is too small for planes)
but that doesn't explain why you can hijack a helicopter whenever you want i guess.

But yeah, with the games these days, the graphics are getting more & more realistic by the year, which is great don't get me wrong, but because R* has done a sandbox saga
(GTA III, GTA San Andreas etc.) and I'm pretty sure they are matching the realistic CGI, (graphics) with a realism environment. So my suspicion for V (5) is, that it will be even more realistic and more restricted in the way of vehicles, objects, and maybe weapons. Eg: Pick locking cars, hot wiring them properly, guns getting jammed, taking damage when in a car crash, all those kinds of things.

But MY suspicion for the location still stands somewhere in Europe or another part of America, as an actual American.
If it somehow ends up in Australia, then I'll buy like 20 copies, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie....Oi, Oi, Oi. tounge2.gif

KR1TTER
  • KR1TTER

Mistakes Were made.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (CreebA @ Nov 29 2009, 11:11)
Just had a go, tooo hard lol

You have to spawn that buzzard pretty fast
& if you dont, you have to do the wholeeee mission again

Someone could try My way Lol. Blow it up and push it to a safe house Thats how i got it =)

TGMOS
  • TGMOS

GTA IV Vehicle Expert

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

That was the first method I tried a long time ago and after hours of pushing it a traffic car hit me, I turned my camera away for a second and it disappeared. suicidal.gif

kamuran
  • kamuran

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

Sorry for the bump but do you guys think this will work for PS3 and PC users?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users