Quantcast

» «
Photo

Varios Los Aztecas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you find this Glitch useful? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you find this Glitch useful?

1. Yes (3 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

2. Hell yeah (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. No (2 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Hell no (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

5. 50/50 (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

Vote
Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:31 AM Edited by Master Mind, 27 November 2009 - 02:35 AM.

Hi there, it's Master Mind with a totaly new gang territory glitch. But it is for the Varios Los Aztecas. Only a few people I told know it. So, I guess I'll make it official.

There are many way to make it happen, but how much it will need time to work, is undefined. So I'll say you everything I do.

Here is the list of things that you can use to help you.

Make the VLA your least favorite gang.
Kill them a lot.
Be sure to have gang war acessible.
Use one or the two cheats, Gang are everywhere.
Use recruit anyone cheat.
Recruit VLA gang members.
When having a hood attacked by either Vagos or Ballas, kill the VLA you recruited or go to the territory and kill them there or keep them alive.
When having a territory attacked, recruit VLA and try the three steps mentionned above. (Kill them, keep them alive etc...)
Do the Hood Abuse glitch with the Satchel Charges.
Do the Airplane glitch. (Take a AT-400 or a Shamal and fly to the borders of the map)

One of those day, they'll attack one of your territories. When you see them, let them kill you, of flee away.

You'll see them hanging in the hood you sort of defended.

And sometime you'll see a Blue gang colored territory on the map.

I didn't tryed attacking those territories, but I'll try soon.

It could maybe work with the others gang. (Rifa, Triad, Da Nang, Foreli, Sindaco, Leone and the others I didn't mentioned (If there are others gang))

I'm gonna try it soon.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:53 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 27 November 2009 - 02:56 AM.

OK, I understand that you are assisting them with taking over in SA yet what I am missing is specifically what the glitch is.

What is the glitch?

I see that the mutliple glitches and cheats being used can create an agenda and Vagos take over yet the specific new glitch escapes me?

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:56 AM

2. The glitch is, that instead Ballas and Vagos attack your hood's, it will be the Varios Los Aztecas.

I see that the mutliple glitches and cheats being used can create an agenda and Vagos take over yet the specific new glitch escapes me?

I don't understand very well what you're trying to say.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Master Mind @ Nov 26 2009, 21:56)
2. The glitch is, that instead Ballas and Vagos attack your hood's, it will be the Varios Los Aztecas.

I don't understand very well what you're trying to say.

wow.gif Got it!

Your psuedo future cooperative non Grove Street gang becomes your take over gang.

I get it now.

Nice switcharoo!

The real question is: Can be done without using cheats?

I can think of only one mission that would provide such a situation yet the likelyhood seems nil.

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2009 - 03:02 AM Edited by Master Mind, 27 November 2009 - 03:08 AM.

Thanks,

But the only problem, is that it don't happen everytime. confused.gif

I guess you can do it without cheats. Kill them a lot and try the same thing when your territory is attacked. Well unless you want them to follow you to the attacked territory, kill them where you are when your territory is attacked.

What is the mission? Is it the one you help Cesar take over is old territories taken over by the Vagos?

I don't know if you already noticed, when you recruit Ballas and Vagos attack your territory, sometime Ballas will be shown as attackers instead of Vagos. So this is from where I tough of recruiting some Varios Los Aztecas.

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:04 PM Edited by ric-013, 28 November 2009 - 02:20 PM.

thats interresting !!! ...do you onw a cheat -device ??? cuz im the one who did many gangs territory codes and i could help you test ur glitch theory.

however i dont own a ps2 anymore, so i cant do testing in-game... here' what i can do :

Territory Glitch Cheat-Device Code: PS2
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=322332

so, i could create a city zone with more aztecas and groove st. gangs around..this would help you greatly since there will be more aztecas around for you to use.

also, if i would have to think of a theory about this ..it would be this one: when one of your territory's is being attacked the game engine mistake recruited aztecas for ballas /vagos gang members .

great find !!! this could lead into unlocking all gangs into gang-war...

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (ric-013 @ Nov 28 2009, 14:04)
thats interresting !!! ...do you onw a cheat -device ??? cuz im the one who did many gangs territory codes and i could help you test ur glitch theory.

however i dont own a ps2 anymore, so i cant do testing in-game... here' what i can do :

Territory Glitch Cheat-Device Code: PS2
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=322332

so, i could create a city zone with more aztecas and groove st. gangs around..this would help you greatly since there will be more aztecas around for you to use.

also, if i would have to think of a theory about this ..it would be this one: when one of your territory's is being attacked the game engine mistake recruited aztecas for ballas /vagos gang members .

great find !!! this could lead into unlocking all gangs into gang-war...

Unfortunatly, I don't own a cheat device. confused.gif

Well if you have a computer and SA on it, you could try on your PC. biggrin.gif

Thanks trying to help me making this glitch work perfectly biggrin.gif

That's a great idea. Or I can only use the Gang rule the Street and Gang are everwhere cheats.

Your theory is maybe true. Who knows?

This would be fun. Imagine Da Nang Thang, Triads, San Fierro Rifa and the three Mafia family in Los Santos, it would be the glitch of the century biggrin.gif

YamiFly
  • YamiFly

=D= Club Secretary

• Members

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:42 PM

Heh, I will like to kill some Varrios and then recuit them.Again.And again.And then go and get some triads and KA-BOOM! black territorys, and then all the other gangs and have some kind of multicolored map!

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:46 PM Edited by Master Mind, 29 November 2009 - 03:19 AM.

With this glitch, we wont need any mods or anything like that.

Sorry for the double confused.gif

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:18 AM

I'm going to start pissing off the Rifa and try to make them my least favorite gang. And recruit them too.

I want to see, if they would come from San Fierro to attack Grove Street in Los Santos.

hawkdagamer
  • hawkdagamer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:36 PM

soo i got to make VLA least favourite gang, use recruit anyone cheat, recruit VLA, when hood attacked take them there and kill, do satchel thingy on Ballas/Vagos? and someday they'll attack one of your hoods and let them take it?

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:18 PM

You can try it anyway you want. But the more important is that you have VLA recruited.

ric-013
  • ric-013

glitch hunter

• Members

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:00 PM

ok ill ask some obivious questions :

#1 : what systhem are you using ? ( pc, xbox or ps2 )

#2 : what game version are you using ? ( version 1, special ed, greatest hits, platinum or trilogy pack )

i ask this cuz some glitches are exclusive to some systhem and/or versions..even more when we are talking about territory glitches.

#3 : can you do a video of you doing that glitch ?? if not, some pics would be great.

#4 : is there still ballas/vagos gang members in the new aztecas territory ?..its possible for gangs to share 1 territory.

#5 : have you tryed killing the aztecas to start a gang-war in that new territory ?

keep the info's coming...

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:24 PM Edited by Master Mind, 30 November 2009 - 05:26 PM.

Sorry angry.gif Said a Preview thing and it made me this double post.

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:25 PM

1- I'm using a PS2

2- NTSC2 (Version 1I think)

3- I can't make a video of it, but I'll try to take some pics. I'll just have to borow one

4- Curently they only attack my territories. But I'll try to make them attack a Ballas or Vagos territory

5- No I didn't try, but I will tonight or this weekend

P.S. The two others territory glitch are not forced to be done I think. I said those two because I did glitched my game with those two.

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:12 PM

Sorry for the bump and the double post, but I have to ask this.

Do someone care about this glitch?

hawkdagamer
  • hawkdagamer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:13 AM

Triple post actually.

i think nobody doesn't

Master Mind
  • Master Mind

shot caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:30 PM

Well......... I still think it's a useful glitch for those like gang wars...... It's just to bad that thos who were interested in it don't show up here anymore.....

Beer Shaw
  • Beer Shaw

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:43 AM

It is interesting that glitch. Only if it is true. Because you did not showed us pics, I think it is only a lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users