Photo

anyone else try this?

8 replies to this topic
zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:18 AM

yesterday I was being chased by the cops and my car died on me so I got out and ran through the alleys on foot. I saw one of those window washing lifts and rode it to the top, dawned my parachute and jumped off the top. I deployed the parachute and then stealthily took it through an alleyway and landed in the alley as if i were batman. the cops lost sight of me and I got away. This is one of the many things that make TBOGT awesome.

kamuran
  • kamuran

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:26 AM

Sounds like an epic story. I would try to do that but would probably fail.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:25 AM

Yeah, that does sound great tounge.gif

The only time I've really ever escaped a cop chase was when I got about 2 Stars and escaped into a Helicopter from there I flew abit and then jumped out to land near my home. Afterwards I changed into new clothes (already evading the cops because of the Parachute).

It's pretty awesome how now you can use a Parachute from practically anywhere now, i feels dull sometimes though sad.gif But still better than San Andreas colgate.gif .

(Sorry if I'm abit off topic but too many people compare this game to San Andreas, and I really don't know why, Yes it does have Parachutes but thats really all I know that was taken from SA. Everything else besides the new weapons and some cars, were already in previous Grand Theft Auto games, the tank being an example. It's been in GTA since who knows when, (yes I do realize this is a APC, but just because we have this in the game does it mean this is a San Andreas remake? Because as far as I know, San Andreas didn't have....Y U S U F A M I R !!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif )

Hawaii-5-O
  • Hawaii-5-O

Mystery wiener

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Nov 19 2009, 01:25)
it feels dull sometimes though sad.gif   But still better than San Andreas  colgate.gif   .

(Sorry if I'm abit off topic but too many people compare this game to San Andreas, and I really don't know why,

With all due respect sir you just compared GTAIV TBOGT to GTA SA, then you said too many people compare TBOGT to GTA SA and you don't know why. For the answer to your question you need to look with in. If you can answer this question you will have the answer to your question...
Why did you compare GTA: TBOGT to GTA:SA?
I'm not trying to "hate" on you (as the young kids would say). I am merely trying to help you solve your own mystery.

music.gif + inlove.gif = moto_whistle.gif

smeagol
  • smeagol

Razmataz

• Members

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:32 AM

i always do it in multiplayer when cops are turned on, because its really a easy way to lose your wanted level

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:37 AM

I once tried to jump off a building after killing cops from up there.

Turns out the building wasn't that high, and I hit the ground as Luis was just opening his parachute.

It's quite fun evading the police via parachute when it actually works though. tounge.gif

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:46 AM

i did escape once with a parachute ,but used a helicopter...it was still awesome biggrin.gif

thebellicbrotherfan
  • thebellicbrotherfan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:49 PM

i did it to !.

there's this one big appartment building near the water and there is a bridge that takes you to alderney after i was bored blowing up helicopters with my explosive shotgun ( wich is epic btw ) i put on my parachute and flew to the beach of alderney and gone i was

jesus incognito
  • jesus incognito

Damned Hippy

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

That's one of the bonuses of the base-jumping challenges. If you're being chased by the cops, drive to a marker, step in and bombs away! Chase over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users