[IV|WIP] BusDriver Mod

85 replies to this topic
samueldelscorcho
  • samueldelscorcho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (Rooft0p @ May 7 2011, 12:50)
After you get the error, Try opening the .netScripthook console by pressing the ~ key and typing reloadscripts, hit return, close the console and try again.

yeeh, okey, thank you, but I got it to work when I installed the latest Beta. I somehow managed to download an older version before. Although it sometimes crashes a few stops in the route, but then I can use the trick you wrote about.

Hoar22
  • Hoar22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:38 PM

Exelent mod bus.

But if you can do this mode. you can do "ambulance mod" and "firefighters mod".
that'd be great.

Exelent work.

paintstyle
  • paintstyle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

i can't get the bus mod started.. nothing happens when i press pageup or any of the other keys. im on version 1.0.7.0. please help?

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Feroci
  • Portugal

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:02 PM Edited by direstraits, 11 November 2011 - 08:39 PM.

EDIT: It works now i really like-it

Bushman6
  • Bushman6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

Hi, I put all the files to a folder EFLC. But when I put the file ScriptHookDotNet.asi, the game doesn't turn on.
Why doesn't the game turn on properly ?
Please help! smile.gif

benzfilth
  • benzfilth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

Sounds like a great mod however I'm having trouble installing it. I have tried putting the files in many different places such as main GTAIV folder 'scripts' folder in main directory but nothing seems to be working. I have asi loader and scripthook that work with my version of the game (1.0.7) and I am using the correct controls. I have the steam game if that affect anything.

muckijeste
  • muckijeste

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

Moochaka, you still working on this? You really need to fix that "NonExistingObjectException" that crashes the script. Usually happens at stop 7-11 but using the "reloadscripts" command reloads the scripts, and I can start the route again, but the "NonExistingObjectException" will crash the script again. I have tried every version of the BusMod and GTAIV versions 1.0.4.0 and 1.0.7.0 but I couldn't fix the bug. Don't give up on this man. Cheers.

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Feroci
  • Portugal

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

just a question.

How can I reload scrips?

jitsuin
  • jitsuin

Meat Popsicle

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (direstraits @ Wednesday, Jan 11 2012, 16:51)
just a question.

How can I reload scrips?

on USA Keyboard it is the key right above the Tab Key (`~), this will open the console then you just type... reloadscripts

ur from portugal i see, hmm, maybe whatever is above Tab?? Boa sorte

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Feroci
  • Portugal

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

above tab? Ok I will try and thanks for your help.

icon14.gif icon14.gif

jitsuin
  • jitsuin

Meat Popsicle

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

just push every key until u see console open xD

empirestate
  • empirestate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

I have a difficulty installing this bus driver mod. I have win 7, x64 and GTA IV version 1.0.7.0. I have put latest .net Scripthook Version 1.7.1.6 into GTA IV main directory, and I also put latest bus driver mod in scripts folder. I followed the requirements to have - Microsoft .Net Framework 4 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) installed on my pc. Also I put Yassil asi loader (dsound.dll) in the main GTA IV directory. But when pressing PageUp button the mod doesnt start. I have also tried to to laund the game as administrator, set compatability to windows Xp, service pack 3. Still mod wont load. Maybe someone has an idea, what might be the problem?

bfj
  • bfj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:51 AM

@Rooft0p

Please come back and redo this mod for GTA V!

• gta5mods and FixingG00D like this

FixingG00D
  • FixingG00D

Los Santos Guerrilla Filmmaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Music Video

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:40 PM

@Rooft0p

Please come back and redo this mod for GTA V!

I'd love to just get on a bus as a passenger and be able to walk on it or sit where i like, while it went around routes, even picking people up / dropping them off. I saw something close but not the same with the simple passenger mod, however you are forced to a specific seat or exit.

There is something quite immersive about watching the gta world zip by out the window from this point of view. The world feels even more alive somehow. Same thing with trams, taxis, etc

frostygta
  • frostygta

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

could you make a similar one for gta v?

headscript
  • headscript

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:16 AM

i got something similiar working but i need someone to get all coordinates of the bus stops + routes

• bfj likes this

frostygta
  • frostygta

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:44 PM

i got something similiar working but i need someone to get all coordinates of the bus stops + routes

i have messaged you

• bfj likes this

bfj
  • bfj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

i have messaged you

I am excited!

frostygta
  • frostygta

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:36 PM

im having trouble locating the bus routes. you got any idea on how to find them? i saw a fan made picture of the bus routes but half the stops arn't there so i beleive it is fake!

headscript
  • headscript

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

im having trouble locating the bus routes. you got any idea on how to find them? i saw a fan made picture of the bus routes but half the stops arn't there so i beleive it is fake!
Seen that one aswell and yeah they seem to be fake and also not bus only some are metro lines
You could try to follow busses bit km not sure of they drive to them

frostygta
  • frostygta

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

Seen that one aswell and yeah they seem to be fake and also not bus only some are metro lines
You could try to follow busses bit km not sure of they drive to them

ill have a look tommorow bit busy today but will have a look

Rooft0p
  • Rooft0p

Noob Modder

• Members

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:42 PM

Guys i have a WIP for the V version, But is very time consuming and im very busy at moment, In IV i placed all routes manually by driving around and basically finding stops and how they would work with the GPS route etc, I am using the same principal in V version and as there is alot more area, types of Bus etc this will take even longer, I also have seen the fake routes but was thinking maybe they could be put to use

• bfj and vithepunisher like this

vithepunisher
  • vithepunisher

Police Roleplayer & Drifting Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:33 PM

Guys i have a WIP for the V version, But is very time consuming and im very busy at moment, In IV i placed all routes manually by driving around and basically finding stops and how they would work with the GPS route etc, I am using the same principal in V version and as there is alot more area, types of Bus etc this will take even longer, I also have seen the fake routes but was thinking maybe they could be put to use

this sounds brilliant i hope to see this mod coming out sometime soon

bfj
  • bfj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2015 - 06:42 PM

Thanks for the update Rooft0p! please take your time, I'm just happy to hear that your still working on it :)

Rooft0p
  • Rooft0p

Noob Modder

• Members

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:51 PM Edited by Rooft0p, 06 June 2015 - 12:34 AM.

Heres a little test video of the Speed bomb feature initial testing:

A few stops from Route A testing:

• bfj likes this

bfj
  • bfj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:16 PM Edited by bfj, 08 June 2015 - 01:20 PM.

Looks amazing!

Suggest you change the thread title or create a new thread? It might help get more people interested as currently this is a thread for the GTA IV version.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users