Photo

Extra activities

3 replies to this topic
scunnysmith
  • scunnysmith

CraazyMootherFoocker

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:57 PM

Howdy to all of the GTA Advance forumers (anybody? anywhere? :L)

I have nearly completed all of GTA Advance's core missions, and I have to say, is that it?

I know many people bash this game, but i'm starting to see where they come from. People say GTA IV is lacking in activities, but compared to this, its San Andreas- style!

I have found 1 race in Portland Island, is that it?

Thanks

PS. Has the person who """""""recreated"""""" Liberty City in GTA:A (notice all the marks) actually stepped foot onto the blood-stained floor of GTA 3's recreation of the city, as it looks NOTHING LIKE IT! I thought the floor plan would resemble the top-down view from GTA3, but NO!

Thansk

Chinatown Wars
  • Chinatown Wars

<3 Chris

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (scunnysmith @ Nov 15 2009, 20:57)

I have nearly completed all of GTA Advance's core missions, and I have to say, is that it?

I know many people bash this game, but i'm starting to see where they come from. People say GTA IV is lacking in activities, but compared to this, its San Andreas- style!

Thanks

PS. Has the person who """""""recreated"""""" Liberty City in GTA:A (notice all the marks) actually stepped foot onto the blood-stained floor of GTA 3's recreation of the city, as it looks NOTHING LIKE IT! I thought the floor plan would resemble the top-down view from GTA3, but NO!

Thansk

Umm not really, there are a lot of activities that you can do. You can find the hidden packages, do the paramedic missions, fire truck missions, police missions, etc. And there are 18 races instead of just one. If you beat all of them, you get the formula 1 car!

scunnysmith
  • scunnysmith

CraazyMootherFoocker

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Chinatown Wars @ Nov 15 2009, 21:25)

Thanks

Thansk

Umm not really, there are a lot of activities that you can do. You can find the hidden packages, do the paramedic missions, fire truck missions, police missions, etc. And there are 18 races instead of just one. If you beat all of them, you get the formula 1 car!

Nice, thats one incentive for me to stick at this game and Chinatown Wars. Thank god R* haven't forgotten about Nintendo inlove.gif

Chinatown Wars
  • Chinatown Wars

<3 Chris

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (scunnysmith @ Nov 15 2009, 22:35)
QUOTE (Chinatown Wars @ Nov 15 2009, 21:25)

Thanks

Thansk

Nice, thats one incentive for me to stick at this game and Chinatown Wars. Thank god R* haven't forgotten about Nintendo inlove.gif

Lol, yeah. Beat it 100% one year ago. Its fun, still is fun, but i had to give up my ds lite for a dsi sad.gif Anyway, luckily i have a GBA! I still play it a lot!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users