sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Tämän Maailman Ruhtinaan Hovi

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:34 PM

I ran Ziggy's Mod (http://www.nexusmods...rcry3/mods/63/?). It's basically a complete rebalance, including retextures of pirates and privateers, lots of extra weapon mods etc. Can't stand the game without it.
  • El Diablo likes this

DerangedCrackhead
  • DerangedCrackhead

punk de molde

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:27 PM

Does Ziggy's Mod at the end make any significance difference in what concerns to difficulty of the gameplay, aside from making stuff basically harder to find/unlock/craft? Currently I just use the map editor but I am considering playing the game through again, so making it more challenging would be definitely welcome. FC2 left me a pretty good impression in that aspect, at hardest difficulty and mod for more damage it made you think your actions twice and plan your strategies before confronting the enemy.

I had seen Ziggy's texture overhaul, I guess I might try to contact him, given that the latest update of the mod was a couple months ago, and ask him if he could inform me about the location of the textures and how to extract them so I can edit them on my own. It's kind of a let down that a game with the potential of FC3 has so many barriers in order to let players mod it.

Speaking of which, I noticed a while back that, after updating the game, many objects had been removed from the map editor, in particular, various explosives tanks and working doors. It's pretty annoying once you notice that your map no longer works they way it was originally meant to.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Tämän Maailman Ruhtinaan Hovi

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

It does rebalance things, yes. I recall finding it harder than the Vanilla game but that may be at least partially due to the increased diversity in enemies and weapons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users